ADVERTISEMENT

Can this possibly be true?

tdawg4

Pillar of the DawgVent
Dec 31, 2006
The new breadwinner in the family...

An emergency room physician in Chicago tells of a woman in her late 20's came to the ER today with her 8th pregnancy

She told the doctor: "My Momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies, and babies get money from the State of Illinois for the family. It goes like this:

The Grandma calls the Department of Child & Family Services, and states that her unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids.

DCFS agrees, and tells her the

children will need to go into foster care.

The Grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and receives a check for $1,500 per child each month in Illinois.

Total yearly income:

$144,000tax-free and nobodyhas to go to work!

In fact, they get more if there is nohusband/father/man in the home!

Not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid), plus a monthly card entitling them to free groceries and a voucher for 250 free Obama phone minutes each month. This does not include WIC and other welfare benefits...that they are "entitled" to.

Indeed, Grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

And now Illinois is hopelessly overrun with people who vote only for those who will continue to keep them on the dole....

No wonder our country is broke!

Worse, the Muslims have been paying attention, and by mandating that each Muslim family have eleven children, they will soon replace the voting bloc above and can be running this country within 25 years. Muslim populations are growing faster in Illinois than any other State. Read the above again, until it sinks in, and then ask yourself if your Children, Grandchildren, and Great Grandchildren will survive these severe changes to America!!

Are you alarmed yet?

Is anybody listening?

Is this a GREAT COUNTRY or what....?

Don't forget to pay your taxes!

There are a lot of "bread winners" depending on you!!

The new breadwinner in the family...

An emergency room physician in Chicago tells of a woman in her late 20's came to the ER today with her 8th pregnancy

She told the doctor: "My Momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies, and babies get money from the State of Illinois for the family. It goes like this:

The Grandma calls the Department of Child & Family Services, and states that her unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids.

DCFS agrees, and tells her the

children will need to go into foster care.

The Grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and receives a check for $1,500 per child each month in Illinois.

Total yearly income:

$144,000tax-free and nobodyhas to go to work!

In fact, they get more if there is nohusband/father/man in the home!

Not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid), plus a monthly card entitling them to free groceries and a voucher for 250 free Obama phone minutes each month. This does not include WIC and other welfare benefits...that they are "entitled" to.

Indeed, Grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

And now Illinois is hopelessly overrun with people who vote only for those who will continue to keep them on the dole....

No wonder our country is broke!

Worse, the Muslims have been paying attention, and by mandating that each Muslim family have eleven children, they will soon replace the voting bloc above and can be running this country within 25 years. Muslim populations are growing faster in Illinois than any other State. Read the above again, until it sinks in, and then ask yourself if your Children, Grandchildren, and Great Grandchildren will survive these severe changes to America!!

Are you alarmed yet?

Is anybody listening?

Is this a GREAT COUNTRY or what....?

Don't forget to pay your taxes!

There are a lot of "bread winners" depending on you!!

No. It cannot possibly be true.

Why not? That's your party's means of controlling votes. Y'all have always been pushing government dependency. The more folks you have hanging from your metaphorical teat, the more votes your candidates receive in the elections. Creating the welfare state is the democratic party's gravy train.

No. It cannot possibly be true.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Just use a bit of common sense. does any state proved $1500 a month per kid? No. people need to stop believing every random meme on Facebook or the internet.

Since when did common sense ever come into play when discussing the inner-workings of government handouts?

Just use a bit of common sense. does any state proved $1500 a month per kid? No. people need to stop believing every random meme on Facebook or the internet.

Why not? That's your party's means of controlling votes. Y'all have always been pushing government dependency. The more folks you have hanging from your metaphorical teat, the more votes your candidates receive in the elections. Creating the welfare state is the democratic party's gravy train.

DId you bother visiting the Snopes report, as I did?

It is FAKE NEWS.

Now THAT'S an insightful response.....genius.

So it's genius to do a google search and realize in ten seconds that it's fake news? That's a pretty low bar.

Amazing that none of you idiots bothered to research it. You guys are just a bunch of Trump-humping Snowflakes.

Reactions: shonuff253
Clearly not. You're about as useless a person as there is on this board.

If one doesn't understand how to use a screwdriver, it's also pretty useless.

You asked a question, I answered, and now you're Snowflaking the issue because you can't let it go.

DId you bother visiting the Snopes report, as I did?

It is FAKE NEWS.

This is a prime example of one of your many problems. Snopes is a left leaning web site and will slant stories to fit the lefts narrative. While I don't think the 1500a month in cash is a correct number, (because, unlike you depending on a web site to tell me what to believe) I went to the states web site. They pay on a sliding scale depending on age and needs of the child. It is a fact medical care is paid for by the state. Special educational needs are paid by the state, etc etc etc. By the time it is all said and done, $1500 may or may not be the number. The fact is, and any intellectually honest person realizes, the dimorat party wants people to be on the government tit so they can control their lives and count on them for votes. ONE thing that slick willy did right was require folks to work (if capable) for welfare. ONE of the first things your gay lover obumbo did was do away with that requirement. Part of his fundamental change of America. I don't think the op's stuff came from a news site. FAKE news is what your side does to try and destroy our country... My wish is you would all move to California and Oregon and Mexico and we could build our wall. Anyone that chooses to go, never allowed back in. You can all sit around the camp fire and share everything equally, including all the 3rd world terrorist and non English speakers you all want to bring in to take over.

I truly wonder what mental illness causes anyone to want to our country to be forever changed to 3rd world status.. I understand the politicians.. It is a power thing for them. They know if they can get all you idiots to fall in line, they will be in power and live above everyone else forever. They will pass that power down to their families while my ancestors live to serve them. Just look at the ODUMBO care.. They exempted themselves and staff from what we have to put up with...

I truly feel sorry for you if you think Pelosie, Schumar and crowd are right.

What we need is term limits so power can not be abused.

Anyway, as I have told you before, you should really avoid posting in political post, you reveal just what a moronic fool you are each time you do.

This is a prime example of one of your many problems. Snopes is a left leaning web site and will slant stories to fit the lefts narrative. While I don't think the 1500a month in cash is a correct number, (because, unlike you depending on a web site to tell me what to believe) I went to the states web site. They pay on a sliding scale depending on age and needs of the child. It is a fact medical care is paid for by the state. Special educational needs are paid by the state, etc etc etc. By the time it is all said and done, $1500 may or may not be the number. The fact is, and any intellectually honest person realizes, the dimorat party wants people to be on the government tit so they can control their lives and count on them for votes. ONE thing that slick willy did right was require folks to work (if capable) for welfare. ONE of the first things your gay lover obumbo did was do away with that requirement. Part of his fundamental change of America. I don't think the op's stuff came from a news site. FAKE news is what your side does to try and destroy our country... My wish is you would all move to California and Oregon and Mexico and we could build our wall. Anyone that chooses to go, never allowed back in. You can all sit around the camp fire and share everything equally, including all the 3rd world terrorist and non English speakers you all want to bring in to take over.

I truly wonder what mental illness causes anyone to want to our country to be forever changed to 3rd world status.. I understand the politicians.. It is a power thing for them. They know if they can get all you idiots to fall in line, they will be in power and live above everyone else forever. They will pass that power down to their families while my ancestors live to serve them. Just look at the ODUMBO care.. They exempted themselves and staff from what we have to put up with...

I truly feel sorry for you if you think Pelosie, Schumar and crowd are right.

What we need is term limits so power can not be abused.

Anyway, as I have told you before, you should really avoid posting in political post, you reveal just what a moronic fool you are each time you do.

I'm impressed with your ability to string words together to create sentences, as some on here struggle with that. But if you applied common sense, logic, and rationale to your sentences, you'd really set yourself apart from your fellow deplorables.

When it comes to you? Yes. You're an absolute waste of effort.

Maybe if your effort was better thought out (and a bit more rational), it wouldn't be such a waste.

Instead, you remain economically lazy in your one-dimension retorts.

Effort? You're not making an effort, are you? I sure hope not, because if you are...

Economy of effort. Why develop a well-rounded a retort for someone who clearly has difficulty with their reading comprehension?

Maybe if your effort was better thought out (and a bit more rational), it wouldn't be such a waste.

Instead, you remain economically lazy in your one-dimension retorts.

Effort? You're not making an effort, are you? I sure hope not, because if you are...

Thanks for posting factual material. Obviously I was skeptical. That's why I asked. I felt perhaps the same alarm when you, a lawyer, didn't know that Trump's travel ban was obviously constitutional.
Lol. Interesting that no court has held that yet. Are you a federal judge by chance? Because you'd be the first one to find it Constitutional. It's funny how so many lawyers and judges agree with me in spite of your being alarmed.

(And, since you'll probably bring it up - SCOTUS hasn't made a ruling on the merits of it yet.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lionel Mandrake

Oh good lord. I would laugh at you if I didn't know for a fact you really believe this BS.

I'm sure you and your boyfriend bmpbmp are just sitting back in the throes of a tickle fight...

Weak, really weak not up to your standards.

Let me help you out.

"Your momma is so ugly....."

There ya go finish her up.

I can't possibly begin to imagine how you manage to make it through life without significant assistance.

Weak, really weak not up to your standards.

Let me help you out.

"Your momma is so ugly....."

There ya go finish her up.

You're general faggitry is completely unnecessary. I'd bet the farm you wouldn't be so quick to run your mouth if this forum was a tailgate party or other place where you had to actually face the folks you start shit with. You, bmpbmp and the rest of your pussy, bitch ass crew can all go **** yourselves.

You're the one that can't recognize that he's being trolled.

You're general faggitry is completely unnecessary. I'd bet the farm you wouldn't be so quick to run your mouth if this forum was a tailgate party or other place where you had to actually face the folks you start shit with. You, bmpbmp and the rest of your pussy, bitch ass crew can all go **** yourselves.

Oh now you're getting somewhere! A trifecta... a made up curse word, followed by a hint that you would "Whip my arse in real life" followed by FU!

Now you're cookin' with gas!

Lol. Good grief. Are you living in the attic or the basement?

Reactions: BamaDawg62
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT