ADVERTISEMENT

Can't wait to hear how all the Pubs try to discredit a decorated

Can't you produce such evidence? Because the full weight and power of the federal government with 3 house investigations, a Senate investigation and Bob Muller couldn't find any, but you see a mountain of evidence? Yeah that makes you look sane... You're not Adam Schiff areyou?
He is of the same Ilk.....

Can't you produce such evidence? Because the full weight and power of the federal government with 3 house investigations, a Senate investigation and Bob Muller couldn't find any, but you see a mountain of evidence? Yeah that makes you look sane... You'r
Can't you produce such evidence? Because the full weight and power of the federal government with 3 house investigations

If Roy was deposed, his credibility would be lost after he gave his name and tried to answer the first question.

What a corrupt government we have! Just let the man be President, free of constant harassment and distraction. The damn job is hard enough without the BS. Like Trump or not, the man is doing what he has conviction to do, yet he has to try and do it with one hand forever tied behind his back.

Benchwarmer you’re going with Breitbart to validate a point.......that’s a bold move cotton!
How does that change the facts? You don't expect him to give you a link from the Democrat media wing that told us for years Trump was a traitor and the walls were closing in? The media that reports every story word for word exactly alike do you?

combat, 20 year US Army, currently serving, Lt. Colonel. A man of impeccable credentials who was on the 1st Liar's Ukrainian extortion call for opponent dirt v a political rival's son. The Pubs demanded a smoking gun and it wasn't enough that the Liar In Chief released the actual damning call transcript? It wasn't enough to pursue the truth revealed by a whistleblower even though the court have ruled the investigation completely legal? Oh nooooo, none of that mattered. Well, now Pubs have sworn testimony from an eye witness. A man who went to his superiors and NSD lead counsel before saying a word to anyone. A man who doesn't know who the whistleblower is.... which doesn't matter anyway because the law --- a law current Pubs voted for --- protects that identity.

KABOOM! goes the smoking gun.
You are the dumbest prick I have ever encountered in 20 years on this site.
Man that includes some incredibly ignorant piss ants. I thought my man Worldonfire (like 1999) would never be beaten but you are honestly ... a once in a lifetime bozo.

Last edited:
Benchwarmer you’re going with Breitbart to validate a point.......that’s a bold move cotton!

Not bold at all. I unlike you, want to know what is actually going on. I don't want to here some liberal piss ant lying right and left. If you watch CNN, MsNbc, nbc, cbs, abc, or read anything like the nyt you are as ignorant about current events as a 1 day old baby is about world history. You would be a brainwashed fool,,, cotton tampon

Not bold at all. I unlike you, want to know what is actually going on. I don't want to here some liberal piss ant lying right and left. If you watch CNN, MsNbc, nbc, cbs, abc, or read anything like the nyt you are as ignorant about current events as a 1 day old baby is about world history. You would be a brainwashed fool,,, cotton tampon
Ahhhh so every news outlet in the country except breitbart and fox got it all wrong. My bad Cotton how could I have been so wrong!! I’ll hang up and listen for the experts at those bastions of journalistic integrity to give me the real story...:..I have a feeling I’ll be waiting for a LLLLLLLLOOOONNNNGGGGG time. Remember when Trump said if he ever ran he’d run as a republican because they’re so stupid. He was talking about you!

Reactions: DAWG1980
Ahhhh so every news outlet in the country except breitbart and fox got it all wrong. My bad Cotton how could I have been so wrong!! I’ll hang up and listen for the experts at those bastions of journalistic integrity to give me the real story...:..I have a feeling I’ll be waiting for a LLLLLLLLOOOONNNNGGGGG time. Remember when Trump said if he ever ran he’d run as a republican because they’re so stupid. He was talking about you!

Dude! "The walls are closing in" "its a matter of time, Trump will resign" "Absolute proof Trump colluded with Russia" " Trump is obstructing justice" Word for word on every drive by media channel and outlet.

One has to be completely void of fact, reason, logic and common sense to not see it. Do you think Adam Schiff , Nancy Pelosi, Eric Swalwell, Chuck Schumer and the rest of the freaks, fruits and deviants of the Democrat party are upstanding honest virtues of the truth?

Dude! "The walls are closing in" "its a matter of time, Trump will resign" "Absolute proof Trump colluded with Russia" " Trump is obstructing justice" Word for word on every drive by media channel and outlet.

One has to be completely void of fact, reason, logic and common sense to not see it. Do you think Adam Schiff , Nancy Pelosi, Eric Swalwell, Chuck Schumer and the rest of the freaks, fruits and deviants of the Democrat party are upstanding honest virtues of the truth?
This is what I know. Trump is a liar, is corrupt and has no love for our country. Rolo
One car tag at my home says “SIC’M” the other car tag had a DV and Bronze Star award on it. I know the law and I know military at a very high level and I can assure you the POTUS has committed impeachable offenses and walks the line of treason. I say let the process play out let’s remain a country where the Law governs us all and see what happens. In my home let it be clear Trump is the POTUS and is given the respect of the office. Let it also be clear we say to our children do not ever conduct yourself manner Trump does as he is not a person to aspire to emulate. The law and the willingness to abide by it is what separates our Nation from all others now and throughout history.

God Bless the United States!

This is what I know. Trump is a liar, is corrupt and has no love for our country. Rolo
One car tag at my home says “SIC’M” the other car tag had a DV and Bronze Star award on it. I know the law and I know military at a very high level and I can assure you the POTUS has committed impeachable offenses and walks the line of treason. I say let the process play out let’s remain a country where the Law governs us all and see what happens. In my home let it be clear Trump is the POTUS and is given the respect of the office. Let it also be clear we say to our children do not ever conduct yourself manner Trump does as he is not a person to aspire to emulate. The law and the willingness to abide by it is what separates our Nation from all others now and throughout history.

Bless you for your service, but the rest of your post is complete bullshit. You know he's committed impeachable offenses how exactly? Those idiots you support have been doing nothing but investigating him since before he was elected. They attempted a coup, and if you are who you say you are you would know that.

This isn't about the law, its about overturning an election, and you and people like you are in the minority..

Now you worry about how Trump is conduction himself? What exactly? Do you not worry about how Adam Schiff, Pelosi or Schumer have conducted themselves?

As to Trump, he's not taking a dime of salary, he has turned this economy around, wages are up almost 13%, employment is at an all time high, more people in the work force, highest employment rate ever for blacks Hispanics and women, he has ended wars, killed terrorist, brought Russia to heal, we have added 6.5 million jobs, poverty levels lowest in TWENTY YEARS,

You're acting out of senseless emotions, you and people like you are the very last people to talk down to anyone else on the rule of law and how we are governed by them. You support a factually lawless party, from Sancuary cities, to trying to destroy the police and the fabrics of our society by questioning our elections , to calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, bigot, homophobic, its the people you support who try and shut down speech, created safe spaces and Political Correctness.

You support the most morally bankrupt, corrupt, anti American dirt bag POS in the Country. In short. YOU are exactly what you accuse others of being.

Hey Tampon, How many of the breathless stories repeated by every propaganda outlet you listen too has be proven wrong over and over and over again. As for as journalistic integrity, LOL at you if you think Cnn et:al have a shred of honesty about them. How much does it take to knock some sense into one of you ignorant America hating dims anyway. How MANY times has cnn been caught lying??????? What I do know, is that if you vote dim you are a fool, you are ignorant, you hate America and you support the murder of innocent babies while protecting ILLEGAL criminals. You should be ashamed to show your face but you are to stupid to be ashamed. HYPOCRITICAL MORON.

Hey Tampon, How many of the breathless stories repeated by every propaganda outlet you listen too has be proven wrong over and over and over again. As for as journalistic integrity, LOL at you if you think Cnn et:al have a shred of honesty about them. How much does it take to knock some sense into one of you ignorant America hating dims anyway. How MANY times has cnn been caught lying??????? What I do know, is that if you vote dim you are a fool, you are ignorant, you hate America and you support the murder of innocent babies while protecting ILLEGAL criminals. You should be ashamed to show your face but you are to stupid to be ashamed. HYPOCRITICAL MORON.

Its really very funny when these leftist try and play the moral high ground card. They are truly the most delusional misfits in the Country. They are exactly what they accuse others of being, and I don't think they can even see it.

Yer brain is in backwards. As Patton said, many were wounded or killed in combat because they were just plain stupid. I do not know you, and do not attempt to disparage your service. But shoving someone's hardware up our butts is not debating, and it proves nothing except that you showed up. Bill Clinton didn't. I'll bet he is OK, though.

I don't believe a word you say. I will only believe you served this great country if I am shown proof. You do not love America that's for sure. The whole dimorat party has done nothing but illegally try and overturn an election. If you loved America as you claim, you would be sickened by the acts of the deep state and the lying dims. But NOOOOO, you join right in repeating the claims of the liars...Know what that makes you. I say one that Steals Valor. YOU are a mixed up idiot tampon.

I don't believe a word you say. I will only believe you served this great country if I am shown proof. You do not love America that's for sure. The whole dimorat party has done nothing but illegally try and overturn an election. If you loved America as you claim, you would be sickened by the acts of the deep state and the lying dims. But NOOOOO, you join right in repeating the claims of the liars...Know what that makes you. I say one that Steals Valor. YOU are a mixed up idiot tampon.
You’re a child bench. It’s ok though my story just like the ones being told about potus are facts and they always stand on their own.

GO DAWGS!

Bless you for your service, but the rest of your post is complete bullshit. You know he's committed impeachable offenses how exactly? Those idiots you support have been doing nothing but investigating him since before he was elected. They attempted a coup, and if you are who you say you are you would know that.

This isn't about the law, its about overturning an election, and you and people like you are in the minority..

Now you worry about how Trump is conduction himself? What exactly? Do you not worry about how Adam Schiff, Pelosi or Schumer have conducted themselves?

As to Trump, he's not taking a dime of salary, he has turned this economy around, wages are up almost 13%, employment is at an all time high, more people in the work force, highest employment rate ever for blacks Hispanics and women, he has ended wars, killed terrorist, brought Russia to heal, we have added 6.5 million jobs, poverty levels lowest in TWENTY YEARS,

You're acting out of senseless emotions, you and people like you are the very last people to talk down to anyone else on the rule of law and how we are governed by them. You support a factually lawless party, from Sancuary cities, to trying to destroy the police and the fabrics of our society by questioning our elections , to calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, bigot, homophobic, its the people you support who try and shut down speech, created safe spaces and Political Correctness.

You support the most morally bankrupt, corrupt, anti American dirt bag POS in the Country. In short. YOU are exactly what you accuse others of being.
You forgot Odumbo and Hillary.....bastions of Integrity, Virtue and Superior Role Models for all.....LMFAO..

Hey brother some how it’s been determined that because I’m for the process I’m also for every elected official that’s part of the process. It’s not that way at all. Follow the law the process and see what happens.
Remove party and stick to process and the end result will be what the facts show.

PHUCK PHLORIDA!!

GO DAWGS!!

Hey brother some how it’s been determined that because I’m for the process I’m also for every elected official that’s part of the process. It’s not that way at all. Follow the law the process and see what happens.
Remove party and stick to process and the end result will be what the facts show.

PHUCK PHLORIDA!!

GO DAWGS!!

But that's fcking delusional. The people you support are destroying the process. They are trying to generate anything to try and get Trump out of office. Why? Because they know they can't defeat him. They are trying to take my vote away from me, these people you support hate this Country as founded and are clearly corrupt power hungry miscreants. Facts my ass, how many more investigations falling on their face will it take for you to realize you're been used and a DUPE?

Journalistic Bastions of Integrity CNN (Constipated News Network) Washington Compost, New York Slimes, MSDNC, NPR ( Natl Propaganda Radio), NBC,CBS,ABC, et al......all get it right, arent biased and have no agenda.....Right ???

But that's fcking delusional. The people you support are destroying the process. They are trying to generate anything to try and get Trump out of office. Why? Because they know they can't defeat him. They are trying to take my vote away from me, these people you support hate this Country as founded and are clearly corrupt power hungry miscreants. Facts my ass, how many more investigations falling on their face will it take for you to realize you're been used and a DUPE?
Rolo...God bless you for trying to talk sense into theBIGREDIDIOT, but folks like him will never get it. They are the problem with this country, as you well know, but are too stupid to realize it.

What does him being an officer at all have to do with this? Does military service validate your opinion?

Our country has just seen some good men get abused publically during Supreme Court hearings for the want of political posturing.

What do you want? You are the pot calling the kettle black. Silly
What military service gives is insight on MDMP, procedures, government process and Chain of Command. Understanding of regs, the use of JAG if necessary and procedural norms. That way when you see these regs broken, procedures not followed and general government ops not followed you are acutely aware of it and easily see the issues.

You’re a child bench. It’s ok though my story just like the ones being told about potus are facts and they always stand on their own.

GO DAWGS!

You are a dirty tampon sucking liberal America hating lunatic. I win. Your story is most likely what you made up Mr. Big red stolen valor.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
The transcript proved he committed no crime. The dems and Schiff have lied every step of the way and the press doubles down on the fabricated lies. The only thing you are witnessing is an attempted coup, by a Morally bankrupt party of self serving professional crooks.
Incorrect. Nobody knows if there was a "crime" yet as The Constitution awards the House of Representatives the authority to define "high crimes and misdemeanors" as IT determines based upon evidence gathered. This is exactly as the legal impeachment investigation is doing: Investigating if the Trumpster's admitted and now corroborated actions rise to the bar of a crime. When he asked a foreign power to provide political rival dirt in exchange for authorized foreign aide he committed a high crime. That fits the very definition of a felony..... its called extortion.

Incorrect. Nobody knows if there was a "crime" yet as The Constitution awards the House of Representatives the authority to define "high crimes and misdemeanors" as IT determines based upon evidence gathered. This is exactly as the legal impeachment investigation is doing: Investigating if the Trumpster's admitted and now corroborated actions rise to the bar of a crime. When he asked a foreign power to provide political rival dirt in exchange for authorized foreign aide he committed a high crime. That fits the very definition of a felony..... its called extortion.
giphy.gif

Yep, that's how the law works. We have a verbatim transcript verified by all of those agencies listening in and the judge and jury will throw out the transcript and testimony of all others listening to the call and believe this one guy over all others. The mind (or absence thereof) of a liberal never ceases to amaze me.
So? One person stepped forward as a whistle blower and their identity is protected by law. But that makes absolutely no difference. We have an impeccable verified call participant verifying the criminal phone conversation AND the actual transcript is available as further evidence. The facts of the case will not be thrown out.

Last edited:
What a corrupt government we have! Just let the man be President, free of constant harassment and distraction. The damn job is hard enough without the BS. Like Trump or not, the man is doing what he has conviction to do, yet he has to try and do it with one hand forever tied behind his back.
He's a criminal and a horrid president on multiple levels. THAT'S why it matters. THAT's why it mattered so much to the Founding Fathers. Nobody is above the law and gets a free pass. That's how Hitlers rise to power.

LMAO...you just exposed the Dems for everything they have been doing for 3 years. They think that you investigate a person(Trump) until you are able to find something to charge them with. Just like Stalin. While the Pubs investigate crimes and the Dems scream bloody murder because they know it will lead to a person...namely one of them. This is awesome.
This is total bullish!t. Did the Pubs not go after Clinton as president? Did Trey Gowdy, Jeffers, and their ilk not relentlessly over several YEARS go after Hillary and nothing was ever proven illegal? It cuts both ways. The Pubs are pissed because they backed a criminal and now he's stepped on his dick using extortion. All they can do is say the "process" isn't this or that... complete obfuscation. The truth will be aired out soon enough and then the American People can decide for themselves which is exactly what the Framers envisioned v obstructing every effort to get at the truth.

He's a criminal and a horrid president on multiple levels. THAT'S why it matters. THAT's why it mattered so much to the Founding Fathers. Nobody is above the law and gets a free pass. That's how Hitlers rise to power.
Has he been convicted of a crime? If not, then you CANNOT label him a criminal! I could say the same for Obama, Bush and Clinton and Clinton's wife. They all have probably committed crimes and gotten away with them. Bottomline is that there is ZERO proof to all the claims against President Trump!

Last edited:
This is total bullish!t. Did the Pubs not go after Clinton as president? Did Trey Gowdy, Jeffers, and their ilk not relentlessly over several YEARS go after Hillary and nothing was ever proven illegal? It cuts both ways. The Pubs are pissed because they backed a criminal and now he's stepped on his dick using extortion. All they can do is say the "process" isn't this or that... complete obfuscation. The truth will be aired out soon enough and then the American People can decide for themselves which is exactly what the Framers envisioned v obstructing every effort to get at the truth.
DAMN! You are a freaking Idiot! You can not see the forest for the trees.
If hillary leaves men to die in Benghazi and then blames the uprising on a video you take that hook and swallow it. obama and hillary were two of the worst criminals in the history of politics, they actually did things to hurt the USA.They killed the economy, used their positions as a platform for personal gain (power and money), created racial strife between blacks and whites, blacks and police officers, destroyed subpoenaed evidence (servers, cell phones, etc.) lied about obama care, said "If you like our doctor, you can keep our doctor" knowing that was BS. the clinton foundation was nothing more than a platform to get money for the clinton's personal use, under the cloak of a charitable organization.
Trump has not broken ANY laws, he has actually helped this nation after obama and hillary destroyed it.
The economy is up where we have not seen it in 20+ years, unemployment is the lowest in history, we are getting other nations to pay us where they have been screwing us in the past. You are just to brain dead to see the truth, try not to choke on your tongue as you sleep.

CLINTON LIED UNDER OATH!!! That was an impeachable offense, he should have been impeached for that, as Trump should if he BREAKS ANY LAWS. I must add he has not and you Effers can not find any evidence to support such a charge, because there is no such evidence. This president is actually helping AMERICAN CITIZENS, not the federal government, as hillary and obama did.

CLINTON LIED UNDER OATH!!! That was an impeachable offense, he should have been impeached for that, as Trump should if he BREAKS ANY LAWS. I must add he has not and you Effers can not find any evidence to support such a charge, because there is no such evidence. This president is actually helping AMERICAN CITIZENS, not the federal government, as hillary and obama did.
There’s no should...Clinton WAS impeached for lying under oath...

Reactions: Deadlyputter
One question: What is your definition of extortion? Is that a felony? If it is then that is likely a high crime and misdemeanor in the eyes of Congress. This isn't political. It's not personal despite your foolish insult. This is about the Constitution. Clinton may have indeed lied. But Congress never said that act rose to the level of an impeachable offense and therein lies a key difference. Not all legal offenses are or will become impeachable. Again, the description of specific "high crimes and misdemeanors" was purposely left for Congress to define by the Framers because they knew that future events would occur for which no then current or future specific laws had been enacted. They understood, particularly Ben Franklin and George Washington, that there was a high risk of corruption. They then wrote a beautifully flexible document -- actually pure genius -- that provided a framework to solve that very concern by future generations. We now have 250 years of history to fall back on as to what illegal actions look like but it's still Congress discretion to define the act and follow through. All the evidence will be in public real soon.

Last edited:
One question: What is your definition of extortion? Is that a felony? If it is then that is likely a high crime and misdemeanor in the eyes of Congress. This isn't political. It's not personal despite your foolish insult. This is about the Constitution. Clinton may have indeed lied. But Congress never said that act rose to the level of an impeachable offense and therein lies a key difference. Not all legal offenses are or will become impeachable. Again, the description of specific "high crimes and misdemeanors" was purposely left for Congress to define by the Framers because they knew that future events would occur for which no then current or future specific laws had been enacted. They understood, particularly Ben Franklin and George Washington, that there was a high risk of corruption. They then wrote a beautifully flexible document -- actually pure genius -- that provided a framework to solve that very concern by future generations. We now have 250 years of history to fall back on as to what illegal actions look like but it's still Congress discretion to define the act and follow through. All the evidence will be in public real soon.

Extortion? LMAO, you truly are a fcking Loon. Bless your heart. Yep, it will all be out soon, just wait until the Senate finished their hearings, oops, just wait to the house finish their hearings...three of them..Oh man, the walls are closing in, the FBI is on it..Oops, Yeah just wait until Muller wraps up the walls are closing in...Oops....Oh wait, TRUMP tried to get Biden investigated, we have a whistleblower....Trump releases the transcript ...OOPS.

Yall are some useful idiots you libs

Extortion is exactly what Biden was caught on tape talking to the Ukrainian folks. He told them If they did not fire the fella investigating his son, he would withhold, $1 billion from them until they fired the investigator. Trump did not do anything to warrant even speculation of such crimes. So yes I understand extortion. Clinton lied under oath which was and still is an impeachable offense, it’s not personal. You just don’t even know what you don’t know at this point. Obama used the constitution as if it were toilet paper, funny you value it now that your savior is not in office. The only evidence will be that the dems will be exposed for the coup attempt and lying about all the so called evidence they have fabricated.

Roy,

"When he asked a foreign power to provide political rival dirt in exchange for authorized foreign aide he committed a high crime. That fits the very definition of a felony..... its called extortion"

.First DT didn't ask to have dirt dug up on Biden because Biden bragged about it on tape. The corruption by Ukraine helping Hillary in 2016 is also well known. So it is entirely appropriate to ask for details on the corruption between Ukraine and American citizens whether they could potentially be his opponents in 2020 or not. Were crimes committed by either or both? Just because their names are Biden and Clinton shouldn't make any difference. That is not a crime but dems want to make it a crime. Not gonna work out well for your side.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything below is irrefutable, documented fact.

1) Joe Biden confession of holding aid approved by Congress hostage for Ukraine to fire the prosecutor looking into why Joe's son is sitting on the board of a gas company, with no experience, after being tossed out of the Navy for cocaine:

2) Sitting President asking a foreign leader to look into possible criminal activities by Joe and Son, demanding nothing in return:

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/25/7640...f-president-trumps-call-with-ukraine-s-leader

Expected responses from depraved liberals:

1) Silence

2) Orange man bad, or

3) But Joe is a political opponent! He cannot be prosecuted or investigated! He is exempt from the laws governing US citizens. But Orange man can be spied on for 18 months before an election, illegally, by a seditious group with a faked dossier, a group with which Joe had a working relationship as VP, then impeached by a single party behind closed doors for doing his job, with selective leaks of secret testimony taken out of context the only information publicly released.

The left is decadent, depraved and downright evil. I dare any of them to justify the well-documented contrasts of justice, real not social, set forth above.

KABOOM!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT