ADVERTISEMENT

Captain Hair Gel Rides Again

1. Work to get and keep a driver license or state-issued ID
2. Work to establish a credit rating and keep it above poor level.
3. Work at a job for more than 6 months.
4. Save at least $500 to open an account.

I realize these things are hard for the working lower class dealing with FJB prices on everything, but that’s what you have to do. I mean what the hell, banks should give a checkbook and ATM card to bums who stroll in off the street?

If blacks and latinos do those things, banks will fall all over themselves to give them an account.

1. Work to get and keep a driver license or state-issued ID
2. Work to establish a credit rating and keep it above poor level.
3. Work at a job for more than 6 months.
4. Save at least $500 to open an account.

I realize these things are hard for the working lower class dealing with FJB prices on everything, but that’s what you have to do. I mean what the hell, banks should give a checkbook and ATM card to bums who stroll in off the street?

If blacks and latinos do those things, banks will fall all over themselves to give them an account.
In California, you can get a driver's license or state ID without being a US Citizen or holding a green card.

With most banks, you only need a recurring payment, at least monthly, subject to direct deposit for them to fall all over themselves to open an account for you.

There's a large chunk of the population of California living "off the grid" due to the highest combined taxes in the country, the largest homeless population in the country, and the highest poverty rate in the country. What Newsom fails to mention is that all ethnic groups are represented in this segment of society, not just blacks and Latinos.

In California, you can get a driver's license or state ID without being a US Citizen or holding a green card.

With most banks, you only need a recurring payment, at least monthly, subject to direct deposit for them to fall all over themselves to open an account for you.

There's a large chunk of the population of California living "off the grid" due to the highest combined taxes in the country, the largest homeless population in the country, and the highest poverty rate in the country. What Newsom fails to mention is that all ethnic groups are represented in this segment, not just blacks and Latinos.
I feel bad for those doing the right things who can’t get a bank account, but I suspect all races are represented. I also suspect the vast majority of those who can’t get a bank account are pretty darned sorry. I also think Newsome’s sound bite is simply hate mongering democrat hysterics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT