ADVERTISEMENT

Certainly didn’t want to see this....

Boy are you thick headed. I did not participate in the discussion of the shooting, but you keep going in that general direction.

I thought you made a foolish statement and haven't changed my mind.

When you say the Left has made it about race, you have made it about race by looking at it that way. And you brought it up in our exchanges, but you continue to be blind to that.
You’ve completely failed to assemble anything close to a logical argument. Are you on drugs? I have serious concern about how you function in your day to day life. Are you currently a patient in a mental institution? I hope you’re getting the help you need. Have one of the doctors or nurses read this thread from the beginning and explain it to you. Maybe they can help connect the dots for you.

Also, if you ever get out of the mental ward and you are stopped by the police, be sure to comply and by all means do not resist arrest. You’ll be putting your life in danger. Good luck untangling your mind.

Last edited:
And he’d still be alive for his son’s birthday if he hadn’t decided to resist arrest and reach into his vehicle. Tragic yes but his actions led to the police officer having to make a split second judgment call. As I’ve stated previously, we can debate the officer’s action, but the most important action that led to the shooting was him resisting arrest and reaching into his vehicle. That is not debatable.

He actually didn't die. He's in serious condition at the hospital.

Reactions: Spe77
To make it clear, I think Trump is not worthy of being President and representing this country. I don't think I need to repeat the details.

So your solution to these police shootings is that the community leaders should be preaching to their community. As I said earlier, you are dreaming. You think if they say "stop with the bullshit bravado when you're stopped by the police" that's going to solve the problem.

And you sure continue to go off the track and now you are sounding racist. I'm not making any such statements, but you are. And Trump has caused a lot of these problems, but I'm not going any further because that is getting off the track and I'm trying to avoid that.

My first response was that I didn't think you were realistic in what you said (which I still do). I'm not going any further down your rabbit hole.

There were police shootings in the Obama years, what's your point?

Reactions: Spe77
You’ve completely failed to assemble anything close to a logical argument. Are you on drugs? I have serious concern about how you function in your day to day life. Are you currently a patient in a mental institution? I hope you’re getting the help you need. Have one of the doctors or nurses read this thread from the beginning and explain it to you. Maybe they can help connect the dots for you.

Also, if you ever get out of the mental ward and you are stopped by the police, be sure to comply and by all means do not resist arrest. You’ll be putting your life in danger. Good luck untangling your mind.

That is priceless, just priceless, child.

I'm going to have copies made and sign them for all my friends here in Milledgeville.

I've been practicing my signature so that I'll be able to sign all my absentee ballots. They said each one of my personalities can fill out a ballot. We're all so excited.

Waiting to see the rest of the video. So far, it looks like another guy disobeying police orders. Gonna lose that battle every single time, unless you kill the cop.
Resisting, and a wanted thug, but the green light is on to burn and loot.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Resisting, and a wanted thug, but the green light is on to burn and loot.
It's a party. Worst consequence is some watered down pepper spray. Getting arrested is of little consequence usually. Might get hit with a bean bag; one bounced off a girl's backpack last night, so she got a souvenir. What's to gain? Whatever you need, groceries, shoes, TVs. Stay out all night raising hell, just being a thorn in people's ass. Set some pretty fires, bust some windows, spray paint everything, play with fireworks. More fun than playing video games at home for the millionth time.

If you're going to stop it, you got to take away the enjoyment. Bust some heads, water cannon. Treat 'em like dogs who are destroying and stealing property which does not belong to them.

It's a party. Worst consequence is some watered down pepper spray. Getting arrested is of little consequence usually. Might get hit with a bean bag; one bounced off a girl's backpack last night, so she got a souvenir. What's to gain? Whatever you need, groceries, shoes, TVs. Stay out all night raising hell, just being a thorn in people's ass. Set some pretty fires, bust some windows, spray paint everything, play with fireworks. More fun than playing video games at home for the millionth time.

If you're going to stop it, you got to take away the enjoyment. Bust some heads, water cannon. Treat 'em like dogs who are destroying and stealing property which does not belong to them.
.....and charge them with a freaking crime. You are absolutely correct. Zero deterrent, especially for someone without a job and wired to do bad shit.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Sick of scum and lowlife daring to lecture us about how we manage them. You choose to be a cocky POS, you WILL get dealt with in the appropriate manner. Why " he shoot that man?" BEACAUSE HE WASN'T LISTENING TO LEO'S. Quit being criminal and start listening!
That make total sense to you and me, but remember every black born after 68 , LBJ’s great society legislation, has been told their whole life whites and this country is against them. Adults 50 years old has heard nothing else from their black leaders but white hates you, schools are against you, justice system against you, all because of your skin color. Every day their whole life, this is what Jessie Jackson , Al Sharpton, John Lewis, Hank Johnson,Lewis was a disgrace to the black community the last 20 yrs, and so is Hank Johnson, disgraceful public officials, but we keep voting for them because of all the voter suppression by whites, minorities not being allowed to work hard get ahead. Now our black leaders has got us believing we do not have to cooperate with policemen anymore. Because the law was made by a bunch of racist. Who has the black communities ear Lebron or Thomas Sowell.It is almost the most important question our country has to answer,

Reactions: dogstud
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you have not read all of this thread.

I read it all, esp the part where Trump was responsible. If I believe the cops would have shot a white person for doing the same thing, then I have no problem with it.

That make total sense to you and me, but remember every black born after 68 , LBJ’s great society legislation, has been told their whole life whites and this country is against them. Adults 50 years old has heard nothing else from their black leaders but white hates you, schools are against you, justice system against you, all because of your skin color. Every day their whole life, this is what Jessie Jackson , Al Sharpton, John Lewis, Hank Johnson,Lewis was a disgrace to the black community the last 20 yrs, and so is Hank Johnson, disgraceful public officials, but we keep voting for them because of all the voter suppression by whites, minorities not being allowed to work hard get ahead. Now our black leaders has got us believing we do not have to cooperate with policemen anymore. Because the law was made by a bunch of racist. Who has the black communities ear Lebron or Thomas Sowell.It is almost the most important question our country has to answer,
Scary stuff my brother, scary stuff

As a former Field Training Officer with Jefferson County, Alabama, we trust your opinion, but weren't you the same one who once stated, "Cam will not play against Georgia," circa 2010? That was pretty lousy season, and Preacherman should have been given his walking papers at the conclusion of season.
106812063_original.jpg
I was at that game. We weren't gonna win, regardless, because Auburn was just better but Richt should have let his players fight back. One of the dirtiest game with some of the crappiest reffing I've ever seen. Richt should have been fired because there wasn't a full out on-field brawl. He should have made his team fight and not just take a bloodbath.

I read it all, esp the part where Trump was responsible. If I believe the cops would have shot a white person for doing the same thing, then I have no problem with it.

I get your point, but you missed what my original question/response was.

I thought it was dreaming to think that community leaders could explain to the people how to behave towards the police. I wanted to know how he thought that could be done and never really got an answer.

That was it and he kept going down another path every time. I was foolish enough to think he would finally understand, but obviously no. Just keep changing the subject. I had no intent to discuss the incident, but he is what he is.

So, I am not discussing anything else in this thread.

I get your point, but you missed what my original question/response was.

I thought it was dreaming to think that community leaders could explain to the people how to behave towards the police. I wanted to know how he thought that could be done and never really got an answer.

That was it and he kept going down another path every time. I was foolish enough to think he would finally understand, but obviously no. Just keep changing the subject. I had no intent to discuss the incident, but he is what he is.

So, I am not discussing anything else in this thread.
Was I supposed to prepare a training manual for you? Maybe a how to guide complete with pop up pictures and illustration? It’s really a simple concept. You just are not capable of understanding.

I was at that game. We weren't gonna win, regardless, because Auburn was just better but Richt should have let his players fight back. One of the dirtiest game with some of the crappiest reffing I've ever seen. Richt should have been fired because there wasn't a full out on-field brawl. He should have made his team fight and not just take a bloodbath.
I think Ben Jones wanted to rumble. All in all, it was pathetic for richt to make his team tolerate the abuse and the team should have ignored richt, imo. Our O was probably POed enough to beat hell out of them. So richt ****ed sportsmanship with that cheeseball celebration, but would not let his players stand up to being abused. What a piece of work he was.

I think Ben Jones wanted to rumble. All in all, it was pathetic for richt to make his team tolerate the abuse and the team should have ignored richt, imo. Our O was probably POed enough to beat hell out of them. So richt ****ed sportsmanship with that cheeseball celebration, but would not let his players stand up to being abused. What a piece of work he was.
Exactly. Mr. Celebration just stood there and made murray take late hit after late hit. Refs looking right at it. It was just too blatant not to let us fight back.

I feel sure the team would have probably fought with proper leadership.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT