ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Committee better buckle up

lol, so if congress judges the committee incompetent and biased are the playoffs cancelled or does congess or a ‘blue ribbon committee’ choose the participants? and how long does this take?

Reactions: GarrDawg
Just make it a 12 team playoff this year like our founding fathers wanted when they created 12 colonies. I know it was actually 13 but Deleware is barely a real state.

I think this demands immediate emergency action to expand the playoffs to 6 teams…give Michigan and Washington byes…3 vs 6 and 4 vs 5 - let it be solved on the field! Who doesn’t want more money and television eyes 😉!!!

I know it won’t do anything, but I also saw something from the Florida AG as well.

The gubment is wanting to ask some questions

LMAO alrighty then. Here's how that will go:

FSU, did you agree to be part of the ACC and delegate authority to that conference on agreements related to postseason play? Yes.

ACC, did you agree to have your member institutions participate in the college football playoff, which is decided by a committee that is not required to disclose any particular information related to its deliberations? Yes.

Well, the result is not fair this season, but you also agreed to this as a potential outcome. This is the system we have, and the results of this season are one reason it's changing next year.

Nothing can be done about it now.

If I was FSU I’d Sue them for everything theyre pathetic asses are worth. Why not? It’s the only way things will change. FSU should make sure Bama doesn’t get on the bus.

Reactions: tazdawg
Uh Huh Yes GIF

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

As Ronald Reagan famously said " The nine most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."

Reactions: cherrydawg
Boo Corrigan is a dimwit. He should have to answer some questions. By the media.

Reactions: MtnDawg
Odd, since they'd get smoked by anyone in the top 6. We are the ones with the most legit beef by far. We'd be favored over at least three of the 4 playoff teams, probably all 4.

Lol Scott can shove it up his ass. Hes pandering to a small portion of his constituents instead of addressing any issues that actually matter. Of course thats basically any politician
Sounds like “let’s go Brandon” and his entire entourage

Reactions: godawgies92
The gubment is wanting to ask some questions

This is a crazy idea, but I have heard some suggest that FSU should pursue legal action against the committee for lost income related to inequality in their exclusion from the playoff. Now that would get some attention and make for some good drama. I think it's crazy but I'm here with the popcorn.
JC

Reactions: cherrydawg
This is a crazy idea, but I have heard some suggest that FSU should pursue legal action against the committee for lost income related to inequality in their exclusion from the playoff. Now that would get some attention and make for some good drama. I think it's crazy but I'm here with the popcorn.
JC
I mean, that's something they could do & they could have a court decision in about 5 years once the blistering speed of our justice system has its way with it, but I really don't see what good that would do.

My opinion is that the playoff should on include the SEC and Big 12 this year, since the ACC, Big 10, and PAC 12 are the only reason we are not already having a 12 team playoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT