ADVERTISEMENT

Check Biden/Harris antiAmerican activities...

Just make you sick. Pure evil.

Not surprised, thought it was a scam to start with.

Strictly buying votes and getting away with it. Can't blame those for getting free money, gotta blame those in office. They DGAS about the citizens, only their self-serving selves. They should be behind bars....all involved.

Waiting 4 the "Presidents don't cause inflation" comments.

Good find, sickening indeed!

Last edited:
Just make you sick. Pure evil.
well... except that this is propaganda.

Just taking the one on the upper left - I would love to find out what leaps she had to make to associate the Climate Justice Alliance with the phrase "Glorify Hamas" - I can do a couple leaps myself and figure out why the Senator from West Virginia might not like their social media (and at a cursory look, it does seem that they do actual work.)

GTq7xrEWcAATZ8V

well... except that this is propaganda.

Just taking the one on the upper left - I would love to find out what leaps she had to make to associate the Climate Justice Alliance with the phrase "Glorify Hamas" - I can do a couple leaps myself and figure out why the Senator from West Virginia might not like their social media (and at a cursory look, it does seem that they do actual work.)

GTq7xrEWcAATZ8V
Go to their own website and see. Obviously you did not go to https://climatejusticealliance.org/palestine/
It is much worse than I expected.

Go to their own website and see. Obviously you did not go to https://climatejusticealliance.org/palestine/
It is much worse than I expected.
I did see it. Neither the text nor the video glorifies Hamas.

What is worse? Do you know anything about what climate justice is? I don't blame you for being ignorant of it, to be honest, but Sen. Moore Capito is an embarrassment. She should clean up her own backyard.

you saying you’re ok with this ? Just drop the glorify hamas part if it makes you feel better. Thats a minor detail. Same thing with the “border bill”. Misleading titles to cover the true intentions.
yeah, I mean, you'd rather not see it, but pork is pork. Rs get theirs too, and in the same bills.

I did see it. Neither the text nor the video glorifies Hamas.

What is worse? Do you know anything about what climate justice is? I don't blame you for being ignorant of it, to be honest, but Sen. Moore Capito is an embarrassment. She should clean up her own backyard.
oh so you agree that free Palestine is a climate issue and Palestine does not mean Hamas even though more than 80% side with Hamas.
The vast majority of what is said is for Palestine. Why fund that crap with tax payer dollars.

Why fund that crap with tax payer dollars.
It's not what they do, man. It's an association invested in American communities - that has a social justice approach to climate remediation in places that don't normally get the attention they need.

The .org is using the object lesson of Gaza to illustrate the larger point of what has happened elsewhere. You may not know that, which is fine, but your not knowing it is on reason the organization exists. I wouldn't support this organization, but I do support similar organizations that do legal work to support communities of color, which endure an outsized portion of environmental harms.

(and, yes, it seems the leadership and members of this organization support and attend anti-genocide protests, which are incoherent for the most part to me (and I have seen / heard some) )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
It's not what they do, man. It's an association invested in American communities - that has a social justice approach to climate remediation in places that don't normally get the attention they need.

The .org is using the object lesson of Gaza to illustrate the larger point of what has happened elsewhere. You may not know that, which is fine, but your not knowing it is on reason the organization exists. I wouldn't support this organization, but I do support similar organizations that do legal work to support communities of color, which endure an outsized portion of environmental harms.

(and, yes, it seems the leadership and members of this organization support and attend anti-genocide protests, which are incoherent for the most part to me (and I have seen / heard some) )
They keep protesting for Palestine. That is not a climate organization. I spent a good hour reading their website.

The path to climate justice travels through a free Palestine

Together with Movement Generation and Survival Media Agency, Climate Justice Alliance created a short videothat uses an anti-colonial framework to show how Climate Justice and the liberation of Palestine are connected.

Straight from their website.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT