ADVERTISEMENT

Clark County NV (Las Vegas) counted 160,00

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
votes toward the presidential total which had already been disqualified for fraud and taken out of down ballot totals.
That is one of the bombs that will go off next week.

Last edited:
If the % of totals holds true, that would mean Biden would lose > 16,000 votes. But somehow I think those fraudulent votes will skew toward Biden by a much larger percentage than the 54% - 44% reported for the county as a whole. I'd bet the farm.
80% - 20% or even greater would not surprise me. But even just a tiny bit more skewed than the county as a whole and Trump wins the state easily.
This guy Sisolak who is governor of NV is the biggest criminal I have ever seen in office anywhere.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
votes toward the presidential total which had already been disqualified for fraud and taken out of down ballot totals.
That is one of the bombs that will go off next week.
Not true. There were 153,000 ballots cast there for County Commission. Only an issue with 139 total ballots from there (less than 0.1%). They did not toss out 160,000 ballots (or even 153,000). And this was only a question about County Commission race. The reason they are looking at it is because the number of ballots in question exceeds the total margin of victory for county commission

Reactions: Boom MFer Dawg
Bet the farm? How much do you really want to bet? I’ll put up a $1,000 that says this is BS...DM me your Venmo and let’s do this.

Not true. There were 153,000 ballots cast there for County Commission. Only an issue with 139 total ballots from there (less than 0.1%). They did not toss out 160,000 ballots (or even 153,000). And this was only a question about County Commission race. The reason they are looking at it is because the number of ballots in question exceeds the total margin of victory for county commission
952,000 were cast in Clark for the presidential race. Only 153,000 in the Clark County commission race does not sound right.

Bet the farm? How much do you really want to bet? I’ll put up a $1,000 that says this is BS...DM me your Venmo and let’s do this.
What did I say? I said the disqualified ballots would be greater than 54%-44% in favor of Biden.
Maybe there are the number I was told and maybe there are some other number. But that is what I said. Why don't I DM you a picture of my ass and you can kiss it punk.

952,000 were cast in Clark for the presidential race. Only 153,000 in the Clark County commission race does not sound right.
Then you don’t know anything about what you speak. Because it’s all from one single district, not the entire county.

Then you don’t know anything about what you speak. Because it’s all from one single district, not the entire county.
You may be right. I haven't lived there in 12 years and I don't really remember that.

You may be right. I haven't lived there in 12 years and I don't really remember that.
You can easily look it up. The story is this:
In the county commission race for
District C, 153,162 votes were cast. The winner won by 10 total votes. There were “discrepancies” in only 139 of those votes in District C. So, the county certified all the votes in the county EXCEPT for district C race because the amount of discrepancies were greater than the total of votes that decided that election.
This has nothing to do with the presidential race. And they did not disqualify 160,000 (or even 153,000) ballots.

District C, 153,162 votes were cast. The winner won by 10 total votes. There were “discrepancies” in only 139 of those votes in District C. So, the county certified all the votes in the county EXCEPT for district C because the amount of discrepancies were greater than the total of votes that decided that election.
This has nothing to do with the presidential race. And they did not disqualify 160,000 (or even 153,000) ballots.
That may be the case if there were not other disqualifications. What I was told was that there were 160K disqualified and not counted down ballot but were counted in the presidential ... nothing about 1 particular race. I didn't hear it from a nimrod either, like these children claiming they want to lay wagers.
Jay Sekulow's brother said it.

District C, 153,162 votes were cast. The winner won by 10 total votes. There were “discrepancies” in only 139 of those votes in District C. So, the county certified all the votes in the county EXCEPT for district C race because the amount of discrepancies were greater than the total of votes that decided that election.
Wait, so he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about? Well I, for one, am shocked.

this is like Judge Brann stomping Rudi’s head tonight re his “Frankenstein” case

That may be the case if there were not other disqualifications. What I was told was that there were 160K disqualified and not counted down ballot but were counted in the presidential ... nothing about 1 particular race. I didn't hear it from a nimrod either, like these children claiming they want to lay wagers.
Jay Sekulow's brother said it.
You were told wrong.

You were told wrong.
I am not saying you are correct. Don't get cocky like these dipshits mouthing off. I am simply saying that I won't call you a liar about it because obviously that commission race did happen. But that does not mean I am wrong. We could both be right. I am going to check on it. Maybe I can get someone tomorrow afternoon. We'll see. Sunday is not a great time to bother people and I don't want to wear out my welcome.

But somehow I think those fraudulent votes will skew toward Biden by a much larger percentage than the 54% - 44% reported for the county as a whole. I'd bet the farm.
I mean, you said you’d bet the farm. I’m offering you $1,000 for the bet. Let’s go!!!

Reactions: nice marmot
I am not saying you are correct. Don't get cocky like these dipshits mouthing off. I am simply saying that I won't call you a liar about it because obviously that commission race did happen. But that does not mean I am wrong. We could both be right. I am going to check on it. Maybe I can get someone tomorrow afternoon. We'll see. Sunday is not a great time to bother people and I don't want to wear out my welcome.
Just go look into it. This stuff happened on like Monday. It’s been covered by tons and tons of people. And officials have spoken on the subject.

Just go look into it. This stuff happened on like Monday. It’s been covered by tons and tons of people. And officials have spoken on the subject.
I understand that. But how do you know that what you are referencing is the same thing? You don't and neither do I.

I understand that. But how do you know that what you are referencing is the same thing? You don't and neither do I.
It is the same thing. Because when it happened, Trump and Grenell claimed that the county “threw out 153,000 ballots due to fear of fraud” and tried to state that it affected 153,000 votes for the presidency.

It is the same thing. Because when it happened, Trump and Grenell claimed that the county “threw out 153,000 ballots due to fear of fraud” and tried to state that it affected 153,000 votes for the presidency.
Could be. But not necessarily.
I lived there for 20 years and still own properties there. I got calls on election day about what was going on.
They required no ID at all and to vote you just signed a little screen like a credit card screen. They didn't even ask who you were or check names off against a master list. They claimed they could tell who you were by your signature. There were obvious illegals voting all over town.
If the Trump law suits force a real recount where votes are checked like they should be. It will be found out to be voter fraud like you cannot believe could happen in this country.

Last edited:
Could be.
I lived there for 20 years and still own properties there. I got calls on election day about what was going on.
They required no ID at all and to vote you just signed a little screen like a credit card screen. They didn't even ask who you were or check names off against a master list. They claimed they could tell who you were by your signature. There were obvious illegals voting all over town.
If the Trump law suits force a real recount where votes are checked like they should be. It will be found out to be voter fraud like you cannot believe could happen in this country.
Lmfao. Sure man. Sure. 🤦‍♂

I think I still have a little video one of my friends made at the door to the polls when the fat ass pig told him he did not need an ID. If I can get it transferred from my phone, I will post it. It is pretty sloppy but you can hear what went on.

I think I still have a little video one of my friends made at the door to the polls when the fat ass pig told him he did not need an ID. If I can get it transferred from my phone, I will post it. It is pretty sloppy but you can hear what went on.
In Nevada, you do not need an ID while voting as long as the name appears on the election board registrar and the signatures match. Its only required if someone registered by computer or mail and has never voted in an federal election in Nevada.

Last edited:

I like your style man. I have this real hot girlfriend (she models). She lives in Canada so you would not know her or anything, but I have these pictures...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT