ADVERTISEMENT

clown world

Denying the truth doesn't change the facts. Not even Trump himself attempted to refute the specific substance of that report, which was based on information from all of our intelligence services and hours of testimony made under oath.

You are free to live in your alternative universe. In fact, I hope it is a happy place for you. Unfortunately it seems the dominant emotions for the most hardcore Trumpists are anger and bitterness.
We believe in the constitution and our freedom. If that is being a Trumper then I guess I am! Sure beats being a Biden commie SA!

We believe in the constitution and our freedom. If that is being a Trumper then I guess I am! Sure beats being a Biden commie SA!
The weird thing is that you don't hear anyone supporting Biden. They're just bashing Trump. Does anyone on here actually support Biden and his policies?

Reactions: wwforest
What an idiot and the people who voted him in are even bigger idiots.....idiots. Just a wild guess liberal dimwit.
Remember they didn't vote for Biden. They voted against Trump. When was the last thread you saw that had someone praising Biden and his agenda? I'm not sure the Democrats on here even know the policies Biden ran on. As long as he beats Trump they don't care, and they will be regretting it in about 2 years. Too much hate clouding their judgement.

Just wait until everyone is paying the high taxes (remember, Biden said during the primaries that under a Biden administration, taxes would not go down but up), and "free" higher education (how will they pay the professors or for the upkeep of the universities? Oh yeah, higher taxes), and for all of the illegal aliens coming into our country and doing work for half the cost to employers because they all live together and can. Don't forget, illegals will get free healthcare and higher education, also. Government run healthcare (has the government been good at anything besides war and taxes? No). They will definitely screw that up. What gets me about all of this is that those who voted for Biden won't realize the mistake they made until it's too late because their hate for Trump is blinding them to it now.

Just saying OUR congressmen and women are concentrating on He,she, man, woman nouns and as a point of reference covid and other problems in China, Russia, ie any other problem you might like to mention, is not a a priority.
Of course the dems lead the House and are leading this asinine movement
Just like they focused on the Russia hoax and the BS impeachment instead of paying attention to China. These dumbasses are spending us into oblivion and diverting attention towards the stupidest shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT