ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Digging Up Dirt

New Coach HC

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2015
St. Simons Island
Going back over years of Vance interviews in which he criticizes Trump. Be prepared to see the quotes constantly now. Of course there will be no mention of the things Harris said about Biden when the two of them were running against each other in 2020.

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
He had a pretty good answer for that last night:

Since being elected to the Senate, Vance has been one of Trump’s most vocal advocates on Capitol Hill and in media interviews.

Asked by Hannity to explain his change of heart regarding Trump, Vance said that Trump’s accomplishments as president led him to change his mind about him.

“I don’t hide from that. I was certainly skeptical of Donald Trump in 2016 but President Trump was a great president, and he changed my mind,” Vance said. “I actually think it’s a good thing. When you see somebody you were wrong about, you ought to admit the mistake and admit you were wrong.”

Full Interview:

Reactions: d-dawg
Going back over years of Vance interviews in which he criticizes Trump. Be prepared to see the quotes constantly now. Of course there will be no mention of the things Harris said about Biden when the two of them were running against each other in 2020.
I do not consider that “digging up dirt“. It’s a totally reasonable question to ask a politician when they have 180°, change their position on some thing in only eight years.

Would you not be asking that of a Democrat?

That’s up to the RNC to show those sound bites over and over and they will

Well it didn’t bother Trump enough to not make him vp…so there’s that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT