ADVERTISEMENT

CNN got this right

Oh this ought to be good.

"#BREAKINGNEWS There is a scheduled gap in tonight's DNC schedule that the special guest is only known by a handful of people."

Rumor that it's Taylor Swift. Best believe I'll be here tonight. I'm not missing y'all losing your minds over it.
I won’t be watching. I think it is great. We need to look to celebrities for guidance when it comes to politics. They are so well versed and connected to reality. I don’t know how this country survived without getting directions from our favorite actor/actress or singer. You should listen closely. She will have some fantastic life advice in whatever she performs. :)

I won’t be watching. I think it is great. We need to look to celebrities for guidance when it comes to politics. They are so well versed and connected to reality. I don’t know how this country survived without getting directions from our favorite actor/actress or singer. You should listen closely. She will have some fantastic life advice in whatever she performs. :)
Man, I've already got a life coach. It's my 11 y/o daughter. She has no tolerance for Swifties.

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
Oh this ought to be good.

"#BREAKINGNEWS There is a scheduled gap in tonight's DNC schedule that the special guest is only known by a handful of people."

Rumor that it's Taylor Swift. Best believe I'll be here tonight. I'm not missing y'all losing your minds over it.
typical rich elitist with a big entertainment talent but mush for brains. A typical dim voter with no clue how the real world works.

Reactions: SprayTanDawg

typical rich elitist with a big entertainment talent but mush for brains. A typical dim voter with no clue how the real world works.
I’ve got to hand it to you man. You are just committed to the bit. You are so hyperfocused you don’t even try to figure out if I’m serious or not. Truly well done.

• Love
Reactions: brimur
john travolta GIF

Here you go silver. I absolutely dare any Democrat, middle grounder who hates Trump, or supposed Reagan voter who the pub party has left behind; to listen to this 2minute video till the end. Trust me. The beginning will tell you that @cherrydawg is so right. But the last 30 seconds are why I will never understand how you can vote for anyone on the left right now. This is the same as any kkk belief. Just as extreme. And this is what you are promoting. No way to get around it. Tell me I am wrong. And you wonder why Dana bash says this.

The gop should play the last minute of this in an ad. Just have Donnie say at the end I approve this message
You realize this video is satire right?

You realize this video is satire right?
Satire. Ok. It may be. I didn’t vet it. If so, why is this being parodied. It is believable why. Some people in the comments couldn’t tell. Why is that? Hair net wearing, mask wearing, and polyamorous. Who is that exactly making fun of? It went along with how Dana bash described the men at the dnc. I can’t help it if the truth hurts some. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT