ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Marco Richtio considering retirement.

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
tenor-3.gif

He’s still better than Muschump.

Best winning percentage in our modern football history at the time he was fired. No hatred towards Ray Goff in comparison and Donnan a folk hero despite losing lots of folks money. The UGA fans are a bitter bunch. And we wonder why we seem to have bad luck come our way. Perhaps if our so-called fans didn’t produce so much bad Karma we wouldn’t shit our pants every time a big game victory is on the line.

The 'U' should move quickly to hire Paul 'Fish Fry' Johnson. His geigh triple option offense would be sure to have all of their Hispanic fans dancing in the streets. Not...

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
Best winning percentage in our modern football history at the time he was fired. No hatred towards Ray Goff in comparison and Donnan a folk hero despite losing lots of folks money. The UGA fans are a bitter bunch. And we wonder why we seem to have bad luck come our way. Perhaps if our so-called fans didn’t produce so much bad Karma we wouldn’t shit our pants every time a big game victory is on the line.

Yer dumber than a sack of hammers. Donnan a folk hero? He consistently lost to top rivals and was an abrasive asshole that fans hated. Richt got whatever "winningest coach" bullshit stat in an era when the SEC East was down.

Just to ruin your night, I am going to use my negative energy karma to make dawgs lose 49-0 to Texas, with Fromm having his throwing arm torn off and Swift and Holyfield fumbling 9 times. I am also going to cause Hot Rod to miss every field goal attempt. For good measure, I am going to knock over a cheerleader pyramid leading to three deaths. Finally, I am going to make the scoreboard fall on Kirby, killing him instantly.

My negative karma is all powerful. Whhhhhooooooooo................aaaawhhhhoooooooooo.

Winning the games you’re supposed to gets you to that winning %, however there’s no championship trophies for that statistic. Richt flat out couldn’t get it done in 1) talent development and 2) winning championships. He should’ve been gone after wasting the talent on the 2007-8 rosters, imo.

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT