ADVERTISEMENT

come getcha some...

Troubadawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
22be4133fb8b12459ea5082c4037e23b96-07-joe-biden.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

m
Robert Gates, on Biden vs Trump and previous comments-"Since entering public service 54 years ago, I have avoided getting involved in partisan politics. While it is certainly fair to quote my criticisms of Joe Biden’s record on national security, fairness requires me to note for the record that those comments written in 2014 also noted that Mr. Biden was a man of genuine integrity and character.

It is also worth noting that I wrote in these very pages that Donald Trump “is stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief” (“Sizing Up the Next Commander-in-Chief,” op-ed, Sept. 17, 2016).

Robert M. Gates

m

Robert Gates, on Biden vs Trump and previous comments-"Since entering public service 54 years ago, I have avoided getting involved in partisan politics. While it is certainly fair to quote my criticisms of Joe Biden’s record on national security, fairness requires me to note for the record that those comments written in 2014 also noted that Mr. Biden was a man of genuine integrity and character.

It is also worth noting that I wrote in these very pages that Donald Trump “is stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief” (“Sizing Up the Next Commander-in-Chief,” op-ed, Sept. 17, 2016).

Robert M. Gates
So basically, they are both AFU. Yea us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT