ADVERTISEMENT

Comrade Kamala….

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
LOL if you’re watching Trump in AZ. I know many hate his name calling and I sometimes wish he could be more civil. But, if you just listen to him and take off the TDS glasses, he’s a really funny man with an impeccable sense of comedic timing.

LOL if you’re watching Trump in AZ. I know many hate his name calling and I sometimes wish he could be more civil. But, if you just listen to him and take off the TDS glasses, he’s a really funny man with an impeccable sense of comedic timing.
It’s almost impossible, guess he could take the high road - but why when they are relentless.

They hit and he hits back. That is who he is, no reason to change now.

It’s almost impossible, guess he could take the high road - but why when they are relentless.

They hit and he hits back. That is who he is, no reason to change now.
He’s simply not your typical politician who is afraid to say something that kills his career. That’s why so many resonate with him, many are tired of the same old platitudes and political speech.
He said tonight that the Dems called him some bad names at the DNC so he’s hitting back. He can take a punch and give it back just as hard, not sure that the Dems can say the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT