ADVERTISEMENT

Covid II

This country will not tolerate another lockdown

No way in hell it happens again
I think you underestimate the Covid hysterics

"Officials say there have been no confirmed COVID-19 cases among its students, but they have received reports from other schools in the Atlanta University Center."

I think you underestimate the Covid hysterics

"Officials say there have been no confirmed COVID-19 cases among its students, but they have received reports from other schools in the Atlanta University Center."

The contact tracing was necessary to control the spread of an Andromeda Strain level contagion that never materialized. It's silly to start that again when the risks are well understood at this point.

Reactions: blackpug6
Next month the Airlines will require masks on all flights.
Lockdowns will start in December or January.
Mark my word.....

Conspiracy theories started online a couple of weeks ago about new Covid lockdowns already in the works. One claimed by mid-September and another claimed sometime in December.

I know one older person who recently recovered from an infection and have heard several coworkers with children bringing illnesses home with the new school year as well as young adult children having recent illness.

Alex Jones even jumped on the bandwagon last week citing his own version of the planned lockdown theory. I saw his own version because he claims a trusted source informed him rather than the online circulating theories.

Now NBC is reporting on a specific new variant that somehow has popped up in multiple places around the world yet they don’t know if it'll spread around the world (new logic).

It's interesting that this article makes multiple references to natural immunity (without using the term) having impact on why cases have been historically low and mild in recent times.

Anyway, something is stirring, especially with new boosters on the horizon. How many have kept up with their boosters the past 18 months or so? For those who stopped getting boosters, are you planning to restart when the new ones are available soon?

Interesting times and timing.

Just don't get a shot if you don't like this story. Same as three years ago. Oh, don't go to the hospital if you get sick.

Archiving social media temperatures for future reference.

And if all the conspiracy theories about lockdowns don’t come true, will the nutters admit they were wrong or will they just double down on the next conspiracy?

BTW, after many of the same people made some big promises regarding proof of election fraud, three years later and we are still waiting…

And if all the conspiracy theories about lockdowns don’t come true, will the nutters admit they were wrong or will they just double down on the next conspiracy?

BTW, after many of the same people made some big promises regarding proof of election fraud, three years later and we are still waiting…
I was pretty straightforward with starting this thread Sunday mentioning rumblings from multiple sources including conspiracy theorists to real life examples over the past few weeks.

Here we are on Tuesday and already we have examples of schools and businesses starting to implement protocols and government picking up talking points. I think we're beyond writing this off to nutters.

Another full lockdown hasn't happened yet, but judging from multiple responses including yours, it doesn't sound like a popular idea so it'll be interesting to see how many organizations jump on the bandwagon with protocols and how long they last.

Morris Brown deserves the brightest spotlight because they put a 14 day period on their measures. Let's see what happens after 14 days.

Isn't that a reasonable position to take?

Still waiting on you and your daddy schiff to provide your absolute proof of trump Russia collusion as well. Btw. When did you last admit and apologize for being wrong about everything?

I was pretty straightforward with starting this thread Sunday mentioning rumblings from multiple sources including conspiracy theorists to real life examples over the past few weeks.

Here we are on Tuesday and already we have examples of schools and businesses starting to implement protocols and government picking up talking points. I think we're beyond writing this off to nutters.

Another full lockdown hasn't happened yet, but judging from multiple responses including yours, it doesn't sound like a popular idea so it'll be interesting to see how many organizations jump on the bandwagon with protocols and how long they last.

Morris Brown deserves the brightest spotlight because they put a 14 day period on their measures. Let's see what happens after 14 days.

Isn't that a reasonable position to take?
You are right. I should have clarified that my comment was specifically regarding conspiracy theories suggesting that Covid lockdowns would be used to manipulate the outcome of the next election, which is only a subset of this thread.

You are right. I should have clarified that my comment was specifically regarding conspiracy theories suggesting that Covid lockdowns would be used to manipulate the outcome of the next election, which is only a subset of this thread.
Cool. We have to wait until primary season to see if that happens.

I hope it doesn't happen, but given the national mood, it would be pretty obvious to even the biggest doubters this time around.

Let's hope we're back to normal next week and these few cases of alarm are just a blip.

Conspiracy theories started online a couple of weeks ago about new Covid lockdowns already in the works. One claimed by mid-September and another claimed sometime in December.

I know one older person who recently recovered from an infection and have heard several coworkers with children bringing illnesses home with the new school year as well as young adult children having recent illness.

Alex Jones even jumped on the bandwagon last week citing his own version of the planned lockdown theory. I saw his own version because he claims a trusted source informed him rather than the online circulating theories.

Now NBC is reporting on a specific new variant that somehow has popped up in multiple places around the world yet they don’t know if it'll spread around the world (new logic).

It's interesting that this article makes multiple references to natural immunity (without using the term) having impact on why cases have been historically low and mild in recent times.

Anyway, something is stirring, especially with new boosters on the horizon. How many have kept up with their boosters the past 18 months or so? For those who stopped getting boosters, are you planning to restart when the new ones are available soon?

It seems that there has been a spike in cases when schools start opening since 2020. I get the paranoia but I would be surprised if lockdowns are implemented again.

I can't say this strongly enough.... F - - K NO!
tracy morgan no GIF

I will be ignoring any mask mandates or suggestions. The mask were proven to be totally ineffective & possibly harmful to people with pre- existing lung conditions. Damn folks were walking around like Jesse James getting ready to rob a bank or train!

Reactions: atlanta cock#
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT