ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Dawg Peloton Riders

Wife has been wanting one. In yalls opinion is it really worth the money?
If you use it, yes. I would look at the NordicTrack also if I were you. I love the outdoor rides much better than someone barking at me from inside a studio. I’ve really been loving the scenery around the Blueridge Parkway area in NC with George Hincappie. It just seems to make the time go by faster.

Just got mine Sunday...started a 1 year mission to lose 100 lbs ...love it so far
Good luck...I have a good friend from UGA who set out on that same mission about 5 years ago and accomplished it. He did it by joining group fitness classes in Athens and eating healthy and sticking with it. He made a total lifestyle change and it was amazing. He's one of the fittest people I know now and i'm sure he extended his life expectancy by making that commitment.

how exactly do you speed up delivery? I’m currently waiting on a tread mill, does it work with those to?

You just call and ask if they have any earlier delivery dates in your area, but if you move up your date know that you probably won't be able to move it up unless you luck into someone's cancelled spot, but that in itself doesn't mean you'll actually get the Tread faster - it's just an estimated date and isn't confirmed until the item is in the warehouse and ready for delivery.

Who is handling your delivery?

Reactions: bwarren10
Schweet Geezus, 4 pages about a "newest hottest errrbody is doin it $4K system ($2K bike and $2K monthly fees) that between 73-80% of you will have pushed into the closet within 1 year. (2018 stats) Not one of us fat-bodies here want to hear love stories about you and "pony tail guy" riding up and down Mount Everest to the world's worst playlist on the internet.

Move this shat to the DC, me and @DonutDawg have had a belly full of it, lets get back to talking football.

Topics like this never would happen when @rolodawg was patrolling the Vent.

Last edited:
Well worth the money. Lost 50lbs doing keto and peleton

tumblr_mqjl5tqUi51so5rw6o1_500.gif

You just call and ask if they have any earlier delivery dates in your area, but if you move up your date know that you probably won't be able to move it up unless you luck into someone's cancelled spot, but that in itself doesn't mean you'll actually get the Tread faster - it's just an estimated date and isn't confirmed until the item is in the warehouse and ready for delivery.

Who is handling your delivery?

thanks

not sure on who is handling delivery. My wife ordered it and she has all the info. I will give them a call tomorrow to see if I can get a better delivery date but ours isn’t that far out regardless. Suppose to arrive on feb 9th.

Schweet Geezus, 4 pages about a "newest hottest errrbody is doin it $4K system ($2K bike and $2K monthly fees) that between 73-80% of you will have pushed into the closet with 1 year. (2018 stats) Not one of us fat-bodies here want to hear love stories about you and "pony tail guy" riding up and down Mount Everest to the world's worst playlist on the internet.

Move this shat to the DC, me and @DonutDawg have had a belly full of it, lets get back to talking football.

Topics like this never would happen when @rolodawg was patrolling the Vent.

giphy.gif

Reactions: WBDawg13
thanks

not sure on who is handling delivery. My wife ordered it and she has all the info. I will give them a call tomorrow to see if I can get a better delivery date but ours isn’t that far out regardless. Suppose to arrive on feb 9th.

It will be in one of your confirmation emails. If it is XPO, call them at (800) 755-2728 - do not bother with Peloton.

Just an FYI.
The real Donut doesn't own a Peleton, the post in this thread was made by my brother who posted this unsolicited advertisement for a stationary bike.
He's all about the latest fads 😎😄

But to his credit he did lose a lot of weight & looks great.

Reactions: Kylo Ren
Just an FYI.
The real Donut doesn't own a Peleton, the post in this thread was made by my brother who posted this unsolicited advertisement for a stationary bike.
He's all about the latest fads 😎😄

But to his credit he did lose a lot of weight & looks great.

Well there is the contradiction in the name DONUTdawg and working out....just say no to sweating. :cool:😂

• Haha
Reactions: DonutDawg
Update:

Enjoying my Whoop; like tracking my sleep, respiratory rate with regards to Covid, etc.

If anyone is thinking of signing up and needs another referral code, feel free to use mine for a free month and strap.

Get a free WHOOP strap and your first month free when you join with my link: https://join.whoop.com/#/276413

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT