ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Dawg Peloton Riders

Well we ordered. Bike+ delivery set for February 11th which is a few weeks ahead of the 10+ week delivery estimate so I’m happy with that.

Looking forward to trying this thing out!

If you go in and hit “reschedule” on your order delivery it may give you sooner dates. Just did ours and was able to move it from January 25th to December 31.

If anyone else needs a $100 off code: JG2H6D

Last edited:
If you go in and hit “reschedule” on your order delivery it may give you sooner dates. Just did ours and was able to move it from January 25th to December 31.

If anyone else needs a $100 off code: JG2H6D

It never gives me the option to reschedule online - I always have to chat with Peloton or call XPO.

I’ll try again today.

Ordered today, delivery somehow for December 31! Must have gotten cancellation.

Sorry to all of y’all waiting 😜

Reactions: blackout2435
If you have a good bike and want to ride virtually but not be in a spin class, check out Zwift. I use it for triathlon training. Group rides and races happen every 15 mins around the clock. Kicks your tail as much as you’d like and is surprisingly similar to riding on an actual road. Much cheaper too since you only need an automated bike trainer such as the Wahoo Kickr.

Reactions: mkonigs
Thinking about getting one, daughter has one in her apartment in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, swears by it.
Probably always going to be a runner, at least while the knees hold up. :eek:

Found myself catching a ride on saturday mornings watching Gameday. Can watch tv and do a class at the same time - better than just sitting lazy the rest of the day watching football.

I also have a game ride when watching other games I dont need to pay attention to: put the bike on free ride mode (not a class or scenic, just open ride), casual peddle (65-75 cadence, ~40-45 resistance) while a game is playing and then go into an intense interval (90-100 cadence, ~40-50 resistance) for the 2 min commercial break. Try it for a quarter or half... will feel free great after and dripping sweat while getting at least 30 mins in.

Reactions: accountingdawg2012
Ordered today, delivery somehow for December 31! Must have gotten cancellation.

Sorry to all of y’all waiting 😜
You sure that’s December 31, 202
Ah, that makes sense. I’ve supposedly got the Bike+ for delivery on 1/14 so we shall see. It seems too good to be true.
I think they recently bought a company to increase their domestic production capacity. Don’t know if that’s already helping but it sounds like it is. Good to hear.

I enjoy the Peloton app along with my $300 Chinese bike but have to use my iPad or TV since it has no screen. I wanted to see how much I'd enjoy the biking before I dropped $2500 but I have to say, I have not tired of it and only think the whole setup would be worth it. I am BikerHawk on Peloton if any of you "average" guys want a ride buddy. You hung ho guys can bike on ahead.
WTH is. Hung ho guy? Wait I don’t want to know

For anyone that needs a new referral code for purchase this year...gets you the $100 off accessories when purchasing a bike

QKEPNQ

Well our Bike+ showed up today. Ordered on 12/25 for an original 2/11 delivery. Called XPO on 12/26 and they moved it up to today. Did my first beginner ride today and I think I’m gonna love this thing for sure.

Well our Bike+ showed up today. Ordered on 12/25 for an original 2/11 delivery. Called XPO on 12/26 and they moved it up to today. Did my first beginner ride today and I think I’m gonna love this thing for sure.

Tell me more about "and they moved it up to today." You just asked them, and they said yes? We have a delivery date scheduled for 2/6.

@accountingdawg2012 Definitely interested in this as well. Mine's still about a month out as well and would love to move it up. TIA for anything you can share.

If you ordered the normal Bike, under your delivery/order email, there should be a link that you can click and it will show you available reschedule dates that may be sooner than your current selection.

My wife and I just bought one. Delivers in March. Based on this pic of this sweet gal by the pool, I’m gonna be in damn good shape by summer.

Reactions: accountingdawg2012
My wife and I just bought one. Delivers in March. Based on this pic of this sweet gal by the pool, I’m gonna be in damn good shape by summer.
Same here. Bike+. So pumped and not sure I can wait the 10 weeks. Seeing this thread, though, chatting with a service rep now trying to move up my delivery. No luck so far but will check back with them hoping to catch an open date from a cancellation.

Same here. Bike+. So pumped and not sure I can wait the 10 weeks. Seeing this thread, though, chatting with a service rep now trying to move up my delivery. No luck so far but will check back with them hoping to catch an open date from a cancellation.

let me know how that goes. We haven’t had much luck either.

It will be interesting to see how many Peleton users there are in a few months vs early January....

So after a month off due to COVID I got back on the bike. Had to do a beginner ride but Alex Touisant even motivates you on that one. Glad to be back at it...the Peloton is equally addictive after a forced monthlong break.
Just got mine Sunday...started a 1 year mission to lose 100 lbs ...love it so far

Tell me more about "and they moved it up to today." You just asked them, and they said yes? We have a delivery date scheduled for 2/6.

I did not fool with Peloton on trying to move my my delivery date because XPO was delivering our bike. If you have Peloton delivery you’ll have to deal with them but if a third party is delivering such as XPO, call them directly.

I will say I am 100% certain we lucked into someone’s cancelled spot as there is no reason I should have gotten a Bike+ in 3 weeks, but I’m not complaining. So far I love the thing, but we will see how bad I hurt tomorrow (I did a beginner ride and then a intermediate one that I was NOT ready for). If anyone wants to follow along I’m Pelodawg1990 on the bike.

Also if you aren’t following the Peloton subreddit you are missing out. It is thePeloton equivalent of the Vent. I’ve learned so much from there in three weeks.

Reactions: mattdawg and Jsims3
I just hit my local gym’s spin class and enjoy the scenery in real time, not virtually

I did not fool with Peloton on trying to move my my delivery date because XPO was delivering our bike. If you have Peloton delivery you’ll have to deal with them but if a third party is delivering such as XPO, call them directly.

I will say I am 100% certain we lucked into someone’s cancelled spot as there is no reason I should have gotten a Bike+ in 3 weeks, but I’m not complaining. So far I love the thing, but we will see how bad I hurt tomorrow (I did a beginner ride and then a intermediate one that I was NOT ready for). If anyone wants to follow along I’m Pelodawg1990 on the bike.

Also if you aren’t following the Peloton subreddit you are missing out. It is thePeloton equivalent of the Vent. I’ve learned so much from there in three weeks.

Thanks for the info! How did you figure out XPO would be delivering? Also, I’ll look up the “PeloVent” on your recommendation!

If you ordered the normal Bike, under your delivery/order email, there should be a link that you can click and it will show you available reschedule dates that may be sooner than your current selection.
There is nothing available sooner than my eat, I check every day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT