ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat nominated folk singer Rob Quist really got "beat up" at the polls

You want people to be more tolerant of you, but you resist tolerance yourself. There's a word for that. Hmm...

As whosyodawgy said I do not give a fu^k if liberals like me or not, I will still live my life the way I choose in spite of some mealy mouth libs trying to define what a normal lifestyle is for me. Once again if you want to pack fudge go for it, just don't expect me to accept it. I will never stand in the way of you and a big fat chubby, so have at it. I DO NOT need acceptance or tolerance from libs . Work on your reading comprehension while you're at it.

Where did he say he gave a shyt how tolerant others are of him? He basically said fk'em if they don't like it. And, you libs can suck all the pecker and dope you want. He don't care.
My take on his post is that he is tolerant of queers and freaks but very well armed in case they try to get at his joint.

Your level of comprehension is comparable with that of an dead deer, urgently striving to remain expired on the highway.

As whosyodawgy said I do not give a fu^k if liberals like me or not, I will still live my life the way I choose in spite of some mealy mouth libs trying to define what a normal lifestyle is for me. Once again if you want to pack fudge go for it, just don't expect me to accept it. I will never stand in the way of you and a big fat chubby, so have at it. I DO NOT need acceptance or tolerance from libs . Work on your reading comprehension while you're at it.

Sounds to me like you're looking for acceptance. Why else would you keep replying? You have a need, that's clear.

Aren't you a current/former LEO? That's like saying it's okay to shoot cops if you think cops' behavior is unacceptable.

Whether you like the media or not, it isn't okay to assault someone who merely asked a relevant question. I can't believe that's a debate
Little difference between a body slam and shooting someone. Just sayin.

Okay, good. Glad we agree on the assault issue. Whew.

I wouldn't put it past the Guardian to put some BS out there but the Fox News crew (not exactly MSNBC) there backed up his account. Plus Gianforte apologized and admitted his mistake. Pretty clear this was an unprovoked assault based on the eyewitness account
Admitting blame does not mean it was unprovoked. Could have taken the high road.

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
Where did he say he gave a shyt how tolerant others are of him? He basically said fk'em if they don't like it. And, you libs can suck all the pecker and dope you want. He don't care.
My take on his post is that he is tolerant of queers and freaks but very well armed in case they try to get at his joint.
I think you understood very well,what Mr. bmpbmp peters did not get
Sounds to me like you're looking for acceptance. Why else would you keep replying? You have a need, that's clear.

Oh will you please accept me, I have waited all my life for your blessing. Dude, I do not give one shit what you think of me, I really couldn't care less. I am responding to a conversation on tolerance which means even less to me than your opinion on conservatives, or what you think I feel.
If you want sympathy for your alternate life style it is in the dictionary between shit and syphilis, look it up. Have a good day and work on your reading comprehension skills, they really need improvement.

Last edited:
Douche nozzle reporter went looking for a fight and found it. Ha ha ha Pub kicked to liberal asses that day to boot. Rock on.

I think they oughta smack all those frikin media schmucks in the snoot when they get unnecessary like that asshole from the Guardian did. Try that boy and put me on the damn jury. I'll award the congressman damages for an injured hand from smacking the punk ass reporter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT