ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats’ view of black Americans

Love the Hodge Twins! Been to several of their comedy shows.

Something not so funny but related.......................The DIMS steadfast commitment to fund Planned Parenthood over the years and murder over 3 million+ black American babies. The Black Dim politicians just overlook this minor detail.

Something not so funny but related.......................The DIMS steadfast commitment to fund Planned Parenthood over the years and murder over 3 million+ black American babies. The Black Dim politicians just overlook this minor detail.
That number seems low to me, given that:

1) Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood with a focus of eliminating the black population;
2) Planned Parenthood has historically concentrated it's baby-killing centers in poor/black neighborhoods; and
3) Over 60 million unborn babies have been murdered in the US since 1973.

After all the smokescreen cover the left and the media have given that nest of ghouls, stupid 'rats think it's an organization doing good.
But the racist elite running that party support Planned Parenthood for one explicit reason. They know who gets the most abortions.

I talk about this all the time
very sad what the dems have done to the black fam
very sad

The Right is so opposed to abortion because of the declining population on their side of the spectrum. they fear becoming a majority minority in this country. A lot more whites are having abortions.

I talk about this all the time
very sad what the dems have done to the black fam
very sad
According to the stats mentioned in one comment, that leaves 57 million abortions by non blacks. I wonder who they are.

• Haha
Reactions: ugaboz
The Right is so opposed to abortion because of the declining population on their side of the spectrum. they fear becoming a majority minority in this country. A lot more whites are having abortions.

Hispanics, the second most group are far more conservative than you give credit. So are Asians. Blacks are beginning to drop the democrats after 60 years of going backward. You really can’t pigeonhole any racial group.

According to the stats mentioned in one comment, that leaves 57 million abortions by non blacks. I wonder who they are.
Well genius, I just looked that up for you since you are so fos that you'd say something like that without finding out the truth.
2021 Reported Abortions in the US:
White - 30% = 187,793 (White population in the US: 211.4M)
Black - 42% = 262,910 (Black populatiion in the US: 41.57M)
Hispanic and Other - 29% = 181,533

One out of 1125 white people got an abortion.
One out of 158 black people got an abortion.

Since you've already shown how brilliant you are, I'm sure you have figured out that means black folks are getting abortions at a rate of 7.12 times that of white people.

Well genius, I just looked that up for you since you are so fos that you'd say something like that without finding out the truth.

Since you've already shown how brilliant you are, I'm sure you have figured out that means black folks are getting abortions at a rate of 7.12 times that of white people.

Can you give us exact stats and percentages?
Per race?
Thanks buddy
I wonder who the leaders are.
And i hope you are not that middle age white man

Boom

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
What’s wrong with confederate statues and flags?
Why won't you answer the questions, especially since this thread is about 'Democrats' view of black Americans'?

Ask a black person your question, what’s wrong with confederate statues and flags?

Why won't you answer the questions, especially since this thread is about 'Democrats' view of black Americans'?

Ask a black person your question, what’s wrong with confederate statues and flags?
I will ask anyone that question. It could be respecting our forefathers and that has nothing to do with racism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT