ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats storm Speaker McCarthy s office. Will they see a day in jail? Spend years in solitary confinement? Goto jail for decades?

He won’t answer Savannah Dawg, doesn’t fit his narratives.
All evidence suggests that y’all are legitimately unable to tell the difference between a non-violent protest involving a handful of people and a violent attack by over a thousand people with the express purpose of disrupting a presidential election. As such, further discussion is not time well spent for any of us. Cheers.

@willdup no problem with this attack on our Capitol right?
He has to read the Atlantic and NYT and a few far left twits to know how to spin it. But he will. He is a firm believer in the double standard and the destruction of our country. You guys that still talk to him are wasting your breath. He is a dyed in the wool far left wing woke anti God, and country liberal. You can read the Atlantic and see that he plagiarizes from that bastion of honesty all the time.

By the way, those peaceful protesters in McCarthy’s office should have gotten the shit kicked out of them.
Police beating the shit out of peaceful protestors is certainly something we have a history with here in the south. I’m not surprised to hear that you are a big advocate.

They were charged and booked for the laws that were broken and they should suffer what ever consequences the law provides. Given they didn’t use violence or destroy property, that probably shouldn’t include a beating.

Given your views I assume you think the police on J6 were far too restrained and should have used deadly force sooner and more frequently, right?

Police beating the shit out of peaceful protestors is certainly something we have a history with here in the south. I’m not surprised to hear that you are a big advocate.

They were charged and booked for the laws that were broken and they should suffer what ever consequences the law provides. Given they didn’t use violence or destroy property, that probably shouldn’t include a beating.

Given your views I assume you think the police on J6 were far too restrained and should have used deadly force sooner and more frequently, right?
If I am not mistaken. They have a pretty nasty history up north too. A couple massacres right? But that is our rep. Sounds like that insurrection had as much chance to work as the other. They didn’t have a scary guy carrying zip ties. Or a poster and flagpole.

I think they should have used force sooner. If they did, you would have the several copycat morons doing this all over the country. I guess they figured they had already given the leader of the riot the vip tour. They couldn’t shoot him after that. Smh.

He has to read the Atlantic and NYT and a few far left twits to know how to spin it. But he will. He is a firm believer in the double standard and the destruction of our country. You guys that still talk to him are wasting your breath. He is a dyed in the wool far left wing woke anti God, and country liberal. You can read the Atlantic and see that he plagiarizes from that bastion of honesty all the time.

Honestly, it’s entertaining to watch him spin himself into constant double standards. Calling himself an “Independent” while espousing some of the farthest left viewpoints on the board. And all the TDS-riddled losers that he uses as “sources” for his asinine claims never fails to crack me up.

Celtic used to be entertaining until he became all about brown-nosing willdup and bitching about DeSantis 24/7.

The rest of the chat libs can at least admit they’re liberals, so at least they have that going for them.

Honestly, it’s entertaining to watch him spin himself into constant double standards. Calling himself an “Independent” while espousing some of the farthest left viewpoints on the board. And all the TDS-riddled losers that he uses as “sources” for his asinine claims never fails to crack me up.

Celtic used to be entertaining until he became all about brown-nosing willdup and bitching about DeSantis 24/7.

The rest of the chat libs can at least admit they’re liberals, so at least they have that going for them.
Sorry I missed the requirement to be entertaining.

I told you I was warning everyone about DeSantis. Now that he has to be in public and can't control his environment, the emperor has no clothes. Florida continues to do well and now has the highest COVID-19 hospitalization rate in the US.

It's funny you mention 24/7 because you (whatever label you want to be called) keep posting the same stories about Biden. We get it.

Sorry I missed the requirement to be entertaining.

I told you I was warning everyone about DeSantis. Now that he has to be in public and can't control his environment, the emperor has no clothes. Florida continues to do well and now has the highest COVID-19 hospitalization rate in the US.

It's funny you mention 24/7 because you (whatever label you want to be called) keep posting the same stories about Biden. We get it.

You haven't proven anything about DeSantis. If anything, all you've shown is how wrong you've been about him. You were talking about him getting a reckoning in the 2022 gubernatorial election, then he proceeded to win in record fashion. Sure sounds like Florida is just fine with him.

What stories have I posted about Biden? Cite some examples please.

Did someone from the Atlantic touch you inappropriately as a child? Your obsession with that particular periodical is just odd, as well as funny.

For someone advising others to avoid engaging with me, you manage to comment on nearly every post of mine, and always with a total absence of any actual argument or position. We have some interesting participants on the chat, many of whom I disagree with, but at least most of them attempt to establish and communicate a position. Hating the Atlantic and accusing everyone you disagree with of being commies bent on the destruction of the nation isn’t a position. You are hands down the least interesting poster on here.

Let’s talk double standards. I’ve consistently said that anyone who breaks the law should be arrested and tried in a court of law. Antifa, BLM, Trumpists, anyone who breaks the law and is convicted should serve whatever time is appropriate.

Half of this board keeps insisting that the hundreds of hours of J6 video that shows people carrying Trump flags, beating the absolute crap out of the police, breaking into the Capitol and verbalizing their desire to capture Pence and Dem leadership was nothing more than a tourist visit and that the more than 1000 people currently being charged or already convicted for their actions that day are political prisoners.

I’m on the record welcoming the Biden impeachment inquiry as I believe in transparency. I hope they move quickly and all of the various players testify in public and under oath.

Find me one example where you or other Trumpists on here supported either impeachment or any of the current cases against Trump. Beyond @zingerdawg and one or two others you won’t find it because Republicans in general and Trumpists in particular are committed to double standards. Any party that suggest they believe in law and order and still supports Trump? Come on.

Apologies, I would have posted a link to the Atlantic article that made this argument for me but I’ve misplaced it.

Last edited:
All evidence suggests that y’all are legitimately unable to tell the difference between a non-violent protest involving a handful of people and a violent attack by over a thousand people with the express purpose of disrupting a presidential election. As such, further discussion is not time well spent for any of us. Cheers.
once again "y'all"
common denominator.
you would be remiss to lump me into any crowd....

Last edited:

You have to be kidding.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Did someone from the Atlantic touch you inappropriately as a child? Your obsession with that particular periodical is just odd, as well as funny.

For someone advising others to avoid engaging with me, you manage to comment on nearly every post of mine, and always with a total absence of any actual argument or position. We have some interesting participants on the chat, many of whom I disagree with, but at least most of them attempt to establish and communicate a position. Hating the Atlantic and accusing everyone you disagree with of being commies bent on the destruction of the nation isn’t a position. You are hands down the least interesting poster on here.

Let’s talk double standards. I’ve consistently said that anyone who breaks the law should be arrested and tried in a court of law. Antifa, BLM, Trumpists, anyone who breaks the law and is convicted should serve whatever time is appropriate.

Half of this board keeps insisting that the hundreds of hours of J6 video that shows people carrying Trump flags, beating the absolute crap out of the police, breaking into the Capitol and verbalizing their desire to capture Pence and Dem leadership was nothing more than a tourist visit and that the more than 1000 people currently being charged or already convicted for their actions that day are political prisoners.

I’m on the record welcoming the Biden impeachment inquiry as I believe in transparency. I hope they move quickly and all of the various players testify in public and under oath.

Find me one example where you or other Trumpists on here supported either impeachment or any of the current cases against Trump. Beyond @zingerdawg and one or two others you won’t find it because Republicans in general and Trumpists in particular are committed to double standards. Any party that suggest they believe in law and order and still supports Trump? Come on.

Apologies, I would have posted a link to the Atlantic article that made this argument for me but I’ve misplaced it.

I'm am only going to briefly respond to you are not worth much effort to respond to.

Interesting a person that supports a party of child sexualization would say something about someone being touched as child. Atlantic cnn, msnbc nyt,,, where ever you get your spin from will doesn't matter... an informed person you are not. That stuff shouldn't even be used in the out house.

J/6 anyone that was violent put them in jail. Fine, but you did not say the same about antifa etc. Many of the j/6 people where much more tourist than anything else. You think an 82 year old grandmother with a camera belongs in prison because she walked into the capital? There were not thousands of violent folks as you breathlessly proclaim. Why don't you believe the evidence that many feds where in the crowd and whipping up a lot of the crowd, is that not a problem for you? There are lots of things hinky... but again the actual people that committed acts of violence go for it. More than the government did to those on the left that destroyed property and did damage to federal buildings.

I no longer respond directly to your posts. There is just too much untrue bull crap in you posts to worry about it. Anyone willing to post the crap you post is beyond reason. I am just reminding the good folks that keep trying to reason with you that you have no reasoning ability. You are beyond dyed in the wool hard core super left wing. You live in a la la land and reality is not within your grasp. You blow off any info not spewed by some far left propaganda artist and have lost the ability to reason through anything. NO discernment coming from you. You have your sources and you believe whatever lie they tell you.

Double standard LMBO... there is no way to talk to you. If you can't see it or won't admit it, it doesn't matter what is posted or said, its right there in front of you. There are any number of examples and only the truly blind don't see it. Here, I will give you this, I was going to post it in another thread... but here you go.. Tell me if these leftist cali judges are making sure this guy is getting a fair trial. I already know you answer and the spin you will use to defend what is happening here.

I know you typed the words that you welcome the impeachment. But you only typed that because you think it will go badly for the pubs. Never mind your side impeached and lost 2 times. I want them to nail biden but I don't think they have everything they need to make it stick . A lot of it because the doj/fbi have been politicized. They are covering for the bidens. Look somewhere besides your propaganda sites and you will figure it out if your honest. The bull crap they have pulled makes us a banana republic. Our democracy is almost lost, not from trump but from a dishonest doj/fbi/cia.

I'm not a tumpist as you said.. I am more anti whatever you are. You claim to be independent but you support the dims, you cover for the dims, you support the murder of innocent babies, the sexualization of children and what ever else perversion the dim party supports. As far as the charges against trump.. I don't care, But you are not being honest if you think a lot of that isn't political. Heck, many members of YOUR party have stated its all to try and keep him from running. He had some classified documents, but so did biden.. Why isn't biden being taken to the wood shed. They were more secure at trumps than they were at bidens. Double standard,,yes. No he didn't commit sedition, that is just hype by you breathless tds sufferers.. etc etc etc. Yall have been after him since before his inauguration,,,, and yet he still walks free.. As much money and effort as dims have put in to getting him, if he was guilty of the things yall say, he would be in prison by now.

What about all the folks lying about hunters laptop to help get biden elected? Law and order,,,, lol nice coming from someone that has stated killary was innocent, biden is innocent, and mostly remained quiet unless called out about riots. You were not on here daily condemning the riots. But you are here defending the liar in chief.
I may not be interesting to you but I am honest, moral and have principles.. I don't live in la la land and post WILD tales like you. You and that dossier may be more interesting but I would lots rather be me.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
As far as covid hospitalization, Florida has one of the oldest populations in the country ( retirees). Desantis Is an excellent governor, unlike most all blue state governors .Pritzker , Newsom, & Hochul are like many of our resident libs on this board, dense as a sweet gum tree! If you don’t understand the analogy, libs, you can get a pass just like Biden. In these times , it’s to be expected.

Last edited:
I'm am only going to briefly respond to you are not worth much effort to respond to.

Interesting a person that supports a party of child sexualization would say something about someone being touched as child. Atlantic cnn, msnbc nyt,,, where ever you get your spin from will doesn't matter... an informed person you are not. That stuff shouldn't even be used in the out house.

J/6 anyone that was violent put them in jail. Fine, but you did not say the same about antifa etc. Many of the j/6 people where much more tourist than anything else. You think an 82 year old grandmother with a camera belongs in prison because she walked into the capital? There were not thousands of violent folks as you breathlessly proclaim. Why don't you believe the evidence that many feds where in the crowd and whipping up a lot of the crowd, is that not a problem for you? There are lots of things hinky... but again the actual people that committed acts of violence go for it. More than the government did to those on the left that destroyed property and did damage to federal buildings.

I no longer respond directly to your posts. There is just too much untrue bull crap in you posts to worry about it. Anyone willing to post the crap you post is beyond reason. I am just reminding the good folks that keep trying to reason with you that you have no reasoning ability. You are beyond dyed in the wool hard core super left wing. You live in a la la land and reality is not within your grasp. You blow off any info not spewed by some far left propaganda artist and have lost the ability to reason through anything. NO discernment coming from you. You have your sources and you believe whatever lie they tell you.

Double standard LMBO... there is no way to talk to you. If you can't see it or won't admit it, it doesn't matter what is posted or said, its right there in front of you. There are any number of examples and only the truly blind don't see it. Here, I will give you this, I was going to post it in another thread... but here you go.. Tell me if these leftist cali judges are making sure this guy is getting a fair trial. I already know you answer and the spin you will use to defend what is happening here.

I know you typed the words that you welcome the impeachment. But you only typed that because you think it will go badly for the pubs. Never mind your side impeached and lost 2 times. I want them to nail biden but I don't think they have everything they need to make it stick . A lot of it because the doj/fbi have been politicized. They are covering for the bidens. Look somewhere besides your propaganda sites and you will figure it out if your honest. The bull crap they have pulled makes us a banana republic. Our democracy is almost lost, not from trump but from a dishonest doj/fbi/cia.

I'm not a tumpist as you said.. I am more anti whatever you are. You claim to be independent but you support the dims, you cover for the dims, you support the murder of innocent babies, the sexualization of children and what ever else perversion the dim party supports. As far as the charges against trump.. I don't care, But you are not being honest if you think a lot of that isn't political. Heck, many members of YOUR party have stated its all to try and keep him from running. He had some classified documents, but so did biden.. Why isn't biden being taken to the wood shed. They were more secure at trumps than they were at bidens. Double standard,,yes. No he didn't commit sedition, that is just hype by you breathless tds sufferers.. etc etc etc. Yall have been after him since before his inauguration,,,, and yet he still walks free.. As much money and effort as dims have put in to getting him, if he was guilty of the things yall say, he would be in prison by now.

What about all the folks lying about hunters laptop to help get biden elected? Law and order,,,, lol nice coming from someone that has stated killary was innocent, biden is innocent, and mostly remained quiet unless called out about riots. You were not on here daily condemning the riots. But you are here defending the liar in chief.
I may not be interesting to you but I am honest, moral and have principles.. I don't live in la la land and post WILD tales like you. You and that dossier may be more interesting but I would lots rather be me.
TL/DR. I did a quick scan and did note you continue to trash any center left media while offering up the Star News Network as a credible source. Congrats, you’ve outdone yourself.

Mutual use of the ignore button seems advisable. Cheers.

TL/DR. I did a quick scan and did note you continue to trash any center left media while offering up the Star News Network as a credible source. Congrats, you’ve outdone yourself.

Mutual use of the ignore button seems advisable. Cheers.

LMBO center left.... You are hilarious. I said in my tl post you would slam the source and spin spin spin... LMBO
I see, and others are starting to see you for what you are. Had you bothered your arrogant self with reading the article, you would see that it is FULL of direct quotes from the trial. But then it would blow holes in your propaganda and FAR LEFT wing bias. It clearly shows the ongoing double standard your side needs, craves, and is forcing on America. Ignore me all you want willbur. I will still come around and point out all the trash, lies and propaganda you post from your "center left" Atlantic MSNBC NYT and unknown far left twits. LMBO You couldn't defend yourself with any truth so you run like a gay guy dumped into Afghanistan.

You should ignore me.. You ignore anyone or any source that speaks the truth. LMBO You are special.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven

If republicans were truly focused on protecting children they would focus on where the actual problem is most prevalent, the church, the boy scouts and the home.

But it’s not about the kids, it’s about demonizing the opposition, which is what republicans spend the most time on these days.

Last edited:
If republicans were truly focused on protecting children they would focus on where the actual problem is most prevents, the church, the boy scouts and the home.

But it’s not about the kids, it’s about demonizing the opposition, which is what republicans spend the most time on these days.

Why can't we focus on the Dems and the BSofA? All these sick bastards need to be fired upon!

If republicans were truly focused on protecting children they would focus on where the actual problem is most prevalent, the church, the boy scouts and the home.

Blah blah blah. You are a walking spin dr and go to the same lame excuse every time. Yes the Boy scouts had a problem with some of their people but thats not an excuse for what the dim party you support is trying to do to ALL children. Thats your defense,,, "well the boy scouts where bad so dims can be worse and I don't care.. SMH you are simple. Yes the dim party is the opposition to all freedom loving, Christian moral people principled and children unborn and alive. The only people the dim party are for is those that can be bought, and the perverts of the world, oh and useful idiots.

So you just keep on throwing up your lame excuses and accusations. The only people that agree with you are those that are useful just like you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT