ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick Brown

So, wouldn't that make Ben Cleveland the child's grandaddy?
Well done.

costanza-clap.gif

Derrick,

It's really not mysterious. It's called sex ed. Surprised they don't teach that(or grammar) on the plains. But congrats on being able to stay at home in December when baby brown shows up.

Derrick is far from my favorite person, but wish his child a healthy birth. Plenty of players on UGA’s team that has a kid...

He’s got a big game in Athens in November and a pregnant girlfriend that's due the next month. Nice distraction.
Long as Big Country straps on his helmet, won't need no stinking distractions. Rendered DB null and void in the SECC. He'll be much better by the time AU comes to town.

Reactions: 3 Pete

Derrick,

It's really not mysterious. It's called sex ed. Surprised they don't teach that(or grammar) on the plains. But congrats on being able to stay at home in December when baby brown shows up.
I can remember going to see Clemson play at Death Valley and Wm. Perry came out at “senior day” and had little kids out on the field with him. I was horrified at the time.

Times have changed and now schools, including UGA, actually recruit players who are fathers by showing their childcare facilities. It’s just a different world.

Reactions: ArchDawg
He’s got a big game in Athens in November and a pregnant girlfriend that's due the next month. Nice distraction.

He will be plenty focused on the birth of his child, as AU will not have meaningful games left.

Reactions: 3 Pete
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT