ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick Brown

1027556d1447088263t-best-memes-thisthreaddelivers.jpg

Derrick,

It's really not mysterious. It's called sex ed. Surprised they don't teach that(or grammar) on the plains. But congrats on being able to stay at home in December when baby brown shows up.
So that’s what they make in Pat Dye’s cabin!
I always thought they had bible study in there!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheKangInTheNorth
I don't like him, and I don't like his grandstanding family. That stunt they pulled with his recruitment and UGA will always stink it up. I feel for any young lady that gets involved with these "look at me, it's all about me" football players, especially when they get to the NFL. Let's see if he can stick by the relationship when hiz boiz wanna go to the strip club and party, and the baby momma wants him home. I hope he can do the right thing, but I rather doubt it.

Geez, all this judgement on here is ridiculous. Ok he knocks someone up but that's his business and life to live. Good luck to both of them and hope all ends up well as this is something well beyond football.
Go read your new copy of Ben Rhodes' book.

I'll bet my life those two aren't together by the time that baby enrolls in kindergarten. Hope I'm proven wrong, but statistics aren't in favor of that, and that's why many cringe. Let's hope we don't make situations like this something to be lauded or normalized because it usually doesn't produce great outcomes.

Flame away.
Always appreciate a Luca Brasi reference
its underused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT