ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis is genius

thankfully, Joe should be able to show him how to navigate this trouble..

I couldn’t find Rolling Stone covering it, but, hopefully you will accept these sources.

this, from, one of your trusted news sources, yahoo.

news.yahoo.com

Biden Administration Quietly Flies Illegal Immigrants to New York in Middle of Night: Report

The Biden administration has been quietly flying underage illegal immigrants from Texas to New York late at night for more than two months in an effort to resettle migrants.
news.yahoo.com
news.yahoo.com

how about the notably impartial NBC news:

www.nbcnews.com

Biden admin restarts controversial "lateral flights" for migrants

Advocates say migrants on the flights often think they're being allowed to stay in the U.S., only to be expelled into an unfamiliar part of Mexico.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

and here is the President’s press secretary confirming it:

news.yahoo.com

Psaki Confirms Illegal Immigrants Being Flown to New York in Dead of Night

While Psaki emphasized that the administration is legally obligated to care for children, the 'New York Post' report indicates that some of the migrants appeared to be men in their 20's.
news.yahoo.com
news.yahoo.com

and, here are details on 70 more flights - to FLORIDA

www.washingtonexaminer.com

Biden sent 70 secret night flights of migrants from border to Florida

More than 70 flights transporting migrants from the southern border to Jacksonville have landed in the dark of night in recent months as the Biden administration struggles to empty overflowing border facilities, the office of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said.

oh, and by the way, Martha’s Vineyard deported their 50 yesterday.
Your last sentence sums it all up. Of course the Martha’s Vineyard 50 were deported. Those elitists are the biggest hypocrites on planet earth. Great post and response by the way.

They shouldn’t move there. Have you seen where EL Paso is located on the map? Its a metropolitan area that extends into Mexico. Don’t move there expecting to live in an environment similar to Kansas.
Man you’re out of touch with reality. Imagine most of the people were born and raised there. Simply picking up and moving is not an option financially. People have jobs and lives and homes. The better option is reinstate Trumps policies and finish building the wall. They shouldn’t expect Kansas nor should they be subjected to Biden’s policies.

thankfully, Joe should be able to show him how to navigate this trouble..

I couldn’t find Rolling Stone covering it, but, hopefully you will accept these sources.

this, from, one of your trusted news sources, yahoo.

news.yahoo.com

Biden Administration Quietly Flies Illegal Immigrants to New York in Middle of Night: Report

The Biden administration has been quietly flying underage illegal immigrants from Texas to New York late at night for more than two months in an effort to resettle migrants.
news.yahoo.com
news.yahoo.com

how about the notably impartial NBC news:

www.nbcnews.com

Biden admin restarts controversial "lateral flights" for migrants

Advocates say migrants on the flights often think they're being allowed to stay in the U.S., only to be expelled into an unfamiliar part of Mexico.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

and here is the President’s press secretary confirming it:

news.yahoo.com

Psaki Confirms Illegal Immigrants Being Flown to New York in Dead of Night

While Psaki emphasized that the administration is legally obligated to care for children, the 'New York Post' report indicates that some of the migrants appeared to be men in their 20's.
news.yahoo.com
news.yahoo.com

and, here are details on 70 more flights - to FLORIDA

Biden sent 70 secret night flights of migrants from border to Florida

More than 70 flights transporting migrants from the southern border to Jacksonville have landed in the dark of night in recent months as the Biden administration struggles to empty overflowing border facilities, the office of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said.

oh, and by the way, Martha’s Vineyard deported their 50 yesterday.
So they kidnapped the immigrants yesterday?

Reactions: cherrydawg
They shouldn’t move there. Have you seen where EL Paso is located on the map? Its a metropolitan area that extends into Mexico. Don’t move there expecting to live in an environment similar to Kansas.
another racebaiting attack from our own Al Sharpton, ladies and gentlemen. Now, substitute South-side Chicago, or inner-city Detroit or Saint Louis.

it remains amazing to me that your hate-filled racebaiting has not been banned from this site yet.

So they kidnapped the immigrants yesterday?
Yes,, please try to keep up if you want to participate. You only waste our time, and insult yourself, when you don’t prepare.

the liberals on Marthas vineyard deported their humanitarian crisis off-island yesterday, and pushed them off on some one else (in less than 24 hours!!)

what is the going rate to become a citizen these days? Isn’t it like $10,000, this would be a great start for so called dreamers.
Why when they were bought here as kids. Dreamers who we are in good legal standing should be made citizens without paying a fee. Now everyone else should

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Guess the FL taxpayers are OK with their money being spent on this stunt.
It is spent either way. The illegals become wards of the state and cared for, taxing the hospitals and food pantries, or you move them. FL had already budgeted millions to move immigrants and it was approved by the state politicians.

DeSantis is a pretty clever guy. He understands state sovereignty and protects his citizens. He does not allow the federal bully pulpit run by large liberal states.

Brilliant.

It is spent either way. The illegals become wards of the state and cared for, taxing the hospitals and food pantries, or you move them. FL had already budgeted millions to move immigrants and it was approved by the state politicians.

DeSantis is a pretty clever guy. He understands state sovereignty and protects his citizens. He does not allow the federal bully pulpit run by large liberal states.

Brilliant.

Florida taxpayers paid for immigrants to be flown from Texas--not from Florida.

He's playing 3D chess with these imbeciles.
I don't think this move is playing out to be the political boon y'all believe it is. The people who think this abuse of legal migrants was 3D chess are not really the people Ron needs to win over in his run for national office. That group is already in the bag for the guy.

Edit: If you are interested in the view from outside the conservative outrage bubble.

Last edited:
Guess the FL taxpayers are OK with their money being spent on this stunt.
Yes as a FL and U.S. taxpayer I’m perfectly fine with it. Next question. Funny how easy it is to show the total hypocrisy of Democrats. Millions flooding into Texas no problem. 50 in their town a crisis and couldn’t ship them out fast enough. Hoping more deliveries happen to bring attention to a terrible problem Democrats not only ignore but encourage.

A black Jacksonville resident, believing he was doing the right thing, took in a teen illegal from one of the groups. Turned out to be a 20 something year old man with a criminal record who ended up killing him. Way to go Dementia Joe.

• Angry
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I don't think this move is playing out to be the political boon y'all believe it is. The people who think this abuse of legal migrants was 3D chess are not really the people Ron needs to win over in his run for national office. That group is already in the bag for the guy.

Edit: If you are interested in the view from outside the conservative outrage bubble.

So why is it abuse when it’s Desantis transporting but you say nothing when Biden ships immigrants all over the country. Often in the middle of the night hoping to go unnoticed. Please help me understand

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
A black Jacksonville resident, believing he was doing the right thing, took in a teen illegal from one of the groups. Turned out to be a 20 something year old man with a criminal record who ended up killing him. Way to go Dementia Joe.
They are emptying jails to ship here. So we are taking criminals off their hands.

So why is it abuse when it’s Desantis transporting but you say nothing when Biden ships immigrants all over the country. Often in the middle of the night hoping to go unnoticed. Please help me understand
are they sending them to a place where no one is prepared to receive them?

I've said here in the past that Biden's lack of a coherent immigration policy is probably his biggest political liability and I don't support it in any way.

Bad policy is in no way addressed by a political stunt that includes lying to legal immigrants and flying them at great expense to an island that obviously has no infrastructure to handle refugees.

Biden has bad/no policy that ends up hurting a lot of people. This is a huge black mark on his administration.

DeSantis explicitly used families for the sole purpose of owning the libs and trying to score points with future voters. He actually didn't accomplish either because as I said above, the only people enjoying this very mean spirited stunt are already voting for DeSantis if he is the nominee. The rest of us still think about how our own families got here, what these legal migrants went through to get here and what the poem on the Statue of Liberty says about our country.

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

You know damn well they are sending them with no advanced warning. So not sure how they could be prepared. And frankly who is prepared to take in waves of immigrants. Martha’s vinyard was more “prepared” they virtually anywhere they’ve gone. Abundant vacant property, designated sanctuary location, wealth. Just be honest and consistent. It’s either cruel for both the transport or cruel for neither.

ps. I see now you throw in they were lied to. You have no way of knowing. It’s my understanding they were told the destination and willingly accepted. The one interview I saw confirmed. But you nor I know what was said to each person.

You know damn well they are sending them with no advanced warning. So not sure how they could be prepared. And frankly who is prepared to take in waves of immigrants. Martha’s vinyard was more “prepared” they virtually anywhere they’ve gone. Abundant vacant property, designated sanctuary location, wealth. Just be honest and consistent. It’s either cruel for both the transport or cruel for neither.

ps. I see now you throw in they were lied to. You have no way of knowing. It’s my understanding they were told the destination and willingly accepted. The one interview I saw confirmed. But you nor I know what was said to each person.
I don't know that. In fact, my understanding is that moving unaccompanied minors / families / others seeking asylum (as the Venezuelans) is routine and was done under Trump as well...

do you ever ask yourself, 'why does every person who posts about this add that the flights occurred "in the middle of the night'" ?

I mean, rhetorically, do you wonder why everyone repeats the same phrase? I will tell you - because it is a "viral' claim with basis in fact, but -sounds- nefarious, which means that it was probably engineered by someone's political campaign.

repeating it ... doesn't make it nefarious, or anything other than the laws of the nation being obeyed by its government. Please do provide a source suggesting otherwise.

Reactions: jbpayne32
I've said here in the past that Biden's lack of a coherent immigration policy is probably his biggest political liability and I don't support it in any way.

Bad policy is in no way addressed by a political stunt that includes lying to legal immigrants and flying them at great expense to an island that obviously has no infrastructure to handle refugees.

Biden has bad/no policy that ends up hurting a lot of people. This is a huge black mark on his administration.

DeSantis explicitly used families for the sole purpose of owning the libs and trying to score points with future voters. He actually didn't accomplish either because as I said above, the only people enjoying this very mean spirited stunt are already voting for DeSantis if he is the nominee. The rest of us still think about how our own families got here, what these legal migrants went through to get here and what the poem on the Statue of Liberty says about our country.

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
And as far as the purpose, drastic situation requiring drastic action. Biden refuses to stake measures to slow the invasion. This absolutely shed light on the situation and just maybe these elites that aren’t touched by the invasion will recognize what border states are experiencing. Maybe it results in some action. Nothing else is working.

another racebaiting attack from our own Al Sharpton, ladies and gentlemen. Now, substitute South-side Chicago, or inner-city Detroit or Saint Louis.

it remains amazing to me that your hate-filled racebaiting has not been banned from this site yet.
But if you were to call him a dumbass?! You would be screwed?! Not that it would happen mind you?! But just saying?!😁

Reactions: seatonsdawgs

No, we prefer non dim spin lies. Dims are fake compassion hypocrites. The dimocrat party is disgusting in everyway.

El Paso is a verified shithole. One of the nation's poorest cities.

They shouldn’t be here in the first place. If you’re not prepared to discuss that issue, you’re disqualified. Why should anyone pay federal taxes when the federal Govt doesn’t do its job?

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
I don't know that. In fact, my understanding is that moving unaccompanied minors / families / others seeking asylum (as the Venezuelans) is routine and was done under Trump as well...

do you ever ask yourself, 'why does every person who posts about this add that the flights occurred "in the middle of the night'" ?

I mean, rhetorically, do you wonder why everyone repeats the same phrase? I will tell you - because it is a "viral' claim with basis in fact, but -sounds- nefarious, which means that it was probably engineered by someone's political campaign.

repeating it ... doesn't make it nefarious, or anything other than the laws of the nation being obeyed by its government. Please do provide a source suggesting otherwise.
Why at “at night” ?
no one is prepared to receive them in texas arizona or california either, hence the reason we have people camping under bridges.
Their logic is dumbfounding

0/10

But if you were to call him a dumbass?! You would be screwed?! Not that it would happen mind you?! But just saying?!😁
Personal insults will not be tolerated. If you can’t debate without making insults, then more than likely you’re the dumbass.

Take the border jumpers to Greenland. Lots of space to start up Latino communities there. Denmark would be supportive, surely.
Now there's a great idea! Trump bought Greenland when he was Prez, didn't he? Take the border jumpers there, or maybe if it's too cold in Greenland for Venezuelans, just drop 'em off at Mar-A-Lago, put 'em to work as file clerks organizing stolen classified documents.

This^^^The Dems pined/whined when the National Guard went to the Border for thousands of illegals but were okay with deploying the Guard over just 50 immigrants.

They shouldn’t be here in the first place. If you’re not prepared to discuss that issue, you’re disqualified. Why should anyone pay federal taxes when the federal Govt doesn’t do its job?
So we are no longer accepting legal migrants who arrive at the border and complete the steps asked of them as part of the process? Every account I have read has stated all of the Venezuelans flown to Martha’s Vineyard registered as required as soon as they crossed the border.

These people were motivated enough to walk from Venezuela to Texas and they then adhered to the rules of our immigration policy once they got here. Our country would be far better off with more of those people and a lot fewer of the people who decided they didn’t like the outcome of an election, stormed the Capitol, attacked law enforcement and are now talking about civil war. And that includes any of the people who make excuses for or refuse to strongly condemn any of the MAGA nonsense described above.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT