ADVERTISEMENT

Did Georgia’s Nic Claxton just end Lebron in LA?

Maybe it has nothing to do with China; maybe it’s just the soccer style flopping/antics/complaining on the court.

Who knows.

Like I said, interesting case study for someone who has otherwise been a pretty decent guy off the court.
Saw a recent podcast interview with Iman Shumpert and he touched on the Lebron flopping subject. He said basically Lebron started that after he realized he wasn’t getting calls because oh his size and strength. So, he decided to over dramatize to get the attention.

He’s a lot better person than Jordan ever was and was probably the best case of a teenage wunderkind exceeding his immense potential.
That couldn’t be further from the truth and you know it. MJ did his talking on the court and stayed out of politics. There’s a huge difference between MJ and Lebron and it’s not just that MJ is and will forever be the GOAT.

The China thing is so funny to me. People are more than happy to continue to buy shit from China because it’s cheap and makes their lives easier and at the same time criticize Lebron for not saying anything.

And Jordan purposely kept his political leanings quiet because he knew it would alienate people. Is that just keeping it real?
You’re misreading it. They give Lebron crap because he pretends to be well versed in numerous things and then when a real topic like China comes up, he manages to lose his social courage, much like Kap who gets paid by Nike to be a SJW.

Jordan was an ass and everyone knew it and they also knew he was a killer on the court. I didn’t give a rip about his political leanings. I loved watching him play ball and going after Reggie Miller and shooting free throws with eyes closed or dunking over Patrick Ewing or wagging his finger at Mutombo.

Lebron fakes getting knocked over by people and then acts like he didn’t mean to punch a guy and bust his lip. He criticizes an owner of a team for not knowing what he’s talking about yet you will not hear a peep about Hong Kong or the Muslims in concentration camps. If Lebron was never vocal about his political leanings like Michael was then no big deal. But when he is as vocal as he has been, it’s be nice to not see his hypocrisy exposed so easily.

Because he doesn’t share the political leanings of half the country.

Dude was anointed the next MJ at 15 and has lived up to basically unattainable expectations. Does a ton to give back to his community and those around him but because he dare express his opinion he needs to be hated.

Some people let that shit define them.

To each their own.
He and majority of NBA will say and/or do whatever China tells them to.

And yet, I respect MJ loads more and would rather share drinks at the bar with him, than that pretentious, whiny, wine sipping, non-reading ass douche that is Lebron.
Um, neither gonna share a drink wit ya.

Lebron is an interesting case study

-Mega star
-Married (happily it seems)
-kids
-Never been in any legal trouble
-Apparently done very well business wise outside of basketball
-Seems to have an opinion on most everything (outside of anything China related)

And half the country hates him.

He’s definitely no MJ in the overall popularity; why is that?
I can give you two serious answers without the political BS. It all started with a special he dedicated to himself to turn his back on his current team at the time (with no heads up to them) to tell the world "I'll be taking my talents...".

Another reason people hate him is because he publicly undermined, clowned and pulled the pants down of his HC, David Blatt. He disrespected that poor guy publicly on the court and in pressers, a lot.

A lot of people don't like the off-season sweepstakes bonanza he creates when shopping another team, but I suppose others would do that too. There are other examples I could cite, but the two examples I gave, objectively do display narcissism and low character.

Last edited:

-Mega star
-kids
-Seems to have an opinion on most everything (outside of anything China related)

Barely know the guy as I don't watch basketball but he's been wrong about almost everything I've heard him say and he damn sure don't bite the commie murdering hand that feeds him.

I mean he would be crying if he had to play with Larry bird. Everyone said he was the best trash talker😂😂… lebron might flop and then have him ejected!
Larry was straight mean. And I think it gobsmacked people into paralysis because there is no logical reason a guy who looked and sounded like that, should have been talking trash to/clowning the people he was clowning.

A dunk involves throwing the ball downward through the basket. If you can get above the rim and chuck it through, it’s a dunk.
So are you saying that if a dude jumps 15 feet into the air and throws the ball downward, it's a dunk? Is there like some international dunking commission that makes official rulings on these things? You gave a very official and authoritative sounding definition of a dunk. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylo Ren
Larry was straight mean. And I think it gobsmacked people into paralysis because there is no logical reason a guy who looked and sounded like that, should have been talking trash to/clowning the people he was clowning.
Also if Larry got sucker punched by lebron like lebron did that kid the other night , there would be retaliation .

Bird would have laid him out next game.

It was such a cheap shot abs you know half of his team had to be thinking why are you hiding behind us.

I think lebron just gives off the all talk but in that big moment I’m running or giving the ball to someone else.

He’s a lot better person than Jordan ever was and was probably the best case of a teenage wunderkind exceeding his immense potential.
And is an elitist who thinks of himself as the spokesperson for the lowly.

And a bigot and racist.

We assume great athletes are great thinkers in regards to the world. Some are just great athletes. And some, like Lebron, pretend they are great thinkers as they ride the coattail of athletic fame.

-Mega star
-kids

The fake hate crime was my favorite.

That couldn’t be further from the truth and you know it. MJ did his talking on the court and stayed out of politics. There’s a huge difference between MJ and Lebron and it’s not just that MJ is and will forever be the GOAT.
MJ got his dad killed because he couldn’t keep from gambling. He got suspended from the league in his prime because of his gambling and had it covered up as trying to play a new sport to prevent a black eye for the league. He’s been a shitty dad and family man. He is the best player ever at this point but LeBron is a significantly better person. With LeBron’s length of career, he has a chance to overtake Jordan though (but probably won’t).

He’s had the spotlight on him since 15 years old. Grew up with a single mom and stayed loyal to all of his teammates he went to high school with by creating a company with him. Never had a REAL controversy during his 20+ years in the league. The graffiti incident was never found out as “fake” as his detractors like to claim. His comments about China were spot on. Morey put players at risk over there even if he might have been correct on the sentiment. Yeah, China sucks on how they treat their people but it’s not up to LeBron to change that. Letting the NBA have an impact over there does more in the long run.

Yes, he made a show to say he was signing with Miami that hurt many of his Cleveland fans. But he made up for it by going back and leading them to the Title against one of the best teams of all time. Yes, he “flops” to get calls but every superstar does that. It’s just part of the game like elite soccer players do. I doubt we will ever see someone dominate from the age of 15 to possibly 40 again. Leave the politics out of it and just see the man for what he is; which is one of the five most athletically gifted persons ever in sports and one of the five smartest players ever on the basketball court.

And is an elitist who thinks of himself as the spokesperson for the lowly.

And a bigot and racist.

We assume great athletes are great thinkers in regards to the world. Some are just great athletes. And some, like Lebron, pretend they are great thinkers as they ride the coattail of athletic fame.
He’s not a bigot and a racist. That’s ridiculous. He came from absolutely nothing in the bleakest part of Akron, OH and worked his way to being a Billionaire before the age of 40. How many “athletes” riding the coattails of athletic game can do that? Lot of jealousy for a man that lived and succeeded in what we are taught as the American Dream. He didn’t have to take advantage of others to do it either.

He’s not a bigot and a racist. That’s ridiculous. He came from absolutely nothing in the bleakest part of Akron, OH and worked his way to being a Billionaire before the age of 40. How many “athletes” riding the coattails of athletic game can do that? Lot of jealousy for a man that lived and succeeded in what we are taught as the American Dream. He didn’t have to take advantage of others to do it either.
I don’t know about bigot but he’s one of the most racist individuals I’ve ever seen in my lifetime and a very hateful man and human being.

if you ever looked at his twitter you would realize this. It’s not your fault your informed on this subject!

I don’t know about bigot but he’s one of the most racist individuals I’ve ever seen in my lifetime and a very hateful man and human being.

if you ever looked at his twitter you would realize this. It’s not your fault your informed on this subject!
I am informed on the subject. I’ve followed him on and off the court since he was in high school. To me isn’t racist to point out the inequities in the US in regards to a certain segment of the population especially when you have a pulpit. Dude has put his money where his mouth is in giving back to the Akron community. Are you upset that he made fun of the new murderer hero among the right wing Kyle Rittenhouse for his fake tears on the stand? Fvck that smug little $hit. I’ll make fun of him too.

Le Braun is a self centered, narcissistic whinny,dumbass,who is way past his prime,

I am informed on the subject. I’ve followed him on and off the court since he was in high school. To me isn’t racist to point out the inequities in the US in regards to a certain segment of the population especially when you have a pulpit. Dude has put his money where his mouth is in giving back to the Akron community. Are you upset that he made fun of the new murderer hero among the right wing Kyle Rittenhouse for his fake tears on the stand? Fvck that smug little $hit. I’ll make fun of him too.
You are an f$cking idiot. I’ll take this thread down immediately. Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted and rightfully so you communist bastard. You have no idea what the f$ck you’re talking about.

He supports the commie BLM! That’s says all I want to know.

Reactions: ugateke24
You are an f$cking idiot. I’ll take this thread down immediately. Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted and rightfully so you communist bastard. You have no idea what the f$ck you’re talking about.
I’m probably at least 40 IQ points ahead of you pikey.

I doubt that! HaHa.
Obviously just referring to someone as communist because they have a different take on something is an example of little to no critical thinking ability. I have never been a Communist or subscribe to any of their beliefs unless you think believing in a stronger social safety net or racial inequality is just a pinko belief. I stand by my intelligence comparison and that a brainwashed teenager going into an area with a semi automatic rifle he had no business at or with is still a murderer. Just like George Zimmerman was. A fat fvck law enforcement reject that was held up as some conservative hero for chasing down a teenager and has continually been shown to be a woman assaulting POS since then. Since then he’s been doing whatever he can to profit off his inability to fight like a man and instead pull out a gun at point blank range (despite having a 60 lbs. weight advantage over a teenager).

Rittenhouse had a hero’s welcome at TP USA like he is someone to look up to. He is and should be a pariah to everyone else with common sense and decency. But now he has to go through life looking over his shoulder wondering if his fleeting fame was really worth it (news flash: it wasn’t). But I digress because this was just about defending a person that went from the projects to the most powerful man in sports. Almost everyone that gets that rich has to step on smaller people and ruin families to get to that point. To my knowledge LeBron never did that other than cutting a coach that was out of his comfort zone and be felt couldn’t get them to the promised land. A devoted family man athlete that’s left the world better than it was is not something to $hit on.

Your definition of a racist and bigot is a Dem politician.
I never mentioned his upbringing. I never said a thing about his work ethic.

You seem to equate success with money and fame. I don’t. Yes, the man used his talents to chase the American dream.

But somewhere in his meteoric rise as a basketball player and becoming a millionaire, he felt that his opinion was of importance to others. Not in the area of his profession, but in how we should be punished to afford others equality.

I don’t see him considering his teammates or peers equal, yet holds me to a standard he doesn’t personally honor.

He is an elitist who feels he has the right to dictate morality and ethical behavior that he himself is unwilling to do.

The elite want others to share their provisions. The rules change once they have the power and feel they are of importance.

I need no life lessons from LeBron.

Obviously just referring to someone as communist because they have a different take on something is an example of little to no critical thinking ability. I have never been a Communist or subscribe to any of their beliefs unless you think believing in a stronger social safety net or racial inequality is just a pinko belief. I stand by my intelligence comparison and that a brainwashed teenager going into an area with a semi automatic rifle he had no business at or with is still a murderer. Just like George Zimmerman was. A fat fvck law enforcement reject that was held up as some conservative hero for chasing down a teenager and has continually been shown to be a woman assaulting POS since then. Since then he’s been doing whatever he can to profit off his inability to fight like a man and instead pull out a gun at point blank range (despite having a 60 lbs. weight advantage over a teenager).

Rittenhouse had a hero’s welcome at TP USA like he is someone to look up to. He is and should be a pariah to everyone else with common sense and decency. But now he has to go through life looking over his shoulder wondering if his fleeting fame was really worth it (news flash: it wasn’t). But I digress because this was just about defending a person that went from the projects to the most powerful man in sports. Almost everyone that gets that rich has to step on smaller people and ruin families to get to that point. To my knowledge LeBron never did that other than cutting a coach that was out of his comfort zone and be felt couldn’t get them to the promised land. A devoted family man athlete that’s left the world better than it was is not something to $hit on.
See my point about commenting, and take it to heart. You commented and I can‘t stand you already.

You sound like a liberal and brainwashed radical. You people always play the victim.

Your definition of a racist and bigot is a Dem politician.
I never mentioned his upbringing. I never said a thing about his work ethic.

You seem to equate success with money and fame. I don’t. Yes, the man used his talents to chase the American dream.

But somewhere in his meteoric rise as a basketball player and becoming a millionaire, he felt that his opinion was of importance to others. Not in the area of his profession, but in how we should be punished to afford others equality.

I don’t see him considering his teammates or peers equal, yet holds me to a standard he doesn’t personally honor.

He is an elitist who feels he has the right to dictate morality and ethical behavior that he himself is unwilling to do.

The elite want others to share their provisions. The rules change once they have the power and feel they are of importance.

I need no life lessons from LeBron.
Again, what are LeBron’s major mistakes or trouble he has gotten into in life? You keep acting like he is some morally and ethically bankrupt tragic figure. If the worst he has done is not give a definite statement of disdain about China or has thrown a coach under the bus; that’s a pretty small circle of things to be upset about.

You are projecting on him because he dares states any opinion outside the overwhelming right wing bubble that exists in the majority of the Southern make-up of this board. He should just shut up and dribble like Laura Ingraham suggests according to you. No one outside failed businessmen can speak up in the real world.

He’s an elitist because he has athletic and sports intelligence gifts that are in the top .00001% of anyone ever to live but had to work to get to that point. But he has no power over your life and you are free to take no lessons from him which I highly doubt he cares if you do. The bigger waste is that someone with a platform doesn’t use it at all to promote change such as Michael Jordan. He’s no Muhammad Ali but no one is or probably ever will be again.

Guy faked a hate crime. Fvck him

Don't forget the fact that he receives full credit for the "I Promise" School, which is actually paid for by Akron/Summit County taxpayers ($8 million per year, as of the 2018 numbers).

And it's always nice to see the rare occasions where the media shows us what a pseudo-intellectual he truly is:

• Wow

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum. Incredible to have shitty sports takes AND political takes all in one comment.

- Rittenhouse acted in self-defense, and the jury ruling reflected that. I'm sure you were devastated to hear that a child rapist (Rosenbaum) and serial domestic abuser (Huber) were killed while attacking him.

- LeBron isn't even the most powerful man in basketball, let alone sports. Jordan still surpasses him (and always will) -- both with his brand and accolades within the sport. Le3-6 has lost as many Finals as Jordan won, and the fact that he wore the No. 23 all those years is such beautiful irony, as LeBron lives in the shadow of someone he'll never live up to.

- LeBron has in no way "left the world better than it was". Unless you count lying about the "racist spray paint incident" at his home, his support of the CCP, his threatening of the police officer that saved the life of the woman attacked by Ma'Khia Bryant, his taking credit for the Summit County taxpayers that keep his "I Promise" School afloat, and his general pseudo-intellectualism despite never getting past the first few pages of a book.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum. Incredible to have shitty sports takes AND political takes all in one comment.

- Rittenhouse acted in self-defense, and the jury ruling reflected that. I'm sure you were devastated to hear that a child rapist (Rosenbaum) and serial domestic abuser (Huber) were killed while attacking him.

- LeBron isn't even the most powerful man in basketball, let alone sports. Jordan still surpasses him (and always will) -- both with his brand and accolades within the sport. Le3-6 has lost as many Finals as Jordan won, and the fact that he wore the No. 23 all those years is such beautiful irony, as LeBron lives in the shadow of someone he'll never live up to.

- LeBron has in no way "left the world better than it was". Unless you count lying about the "racist spray paint incident" at his home, his support of the CCP, his threatening of the police officer that saved the life of the woman attacked by Ma'Khia Bryant, his taking credit for the Summit County taxpayers that keep his "I Promise" School afloat, and his general pseudo-intellectualism despite never getting past th
Yes, a 17 year old boy with a semi automatic rifle that he could’ve own legally in a different State in is as innocent as the falling snow. We also know the all laws are just created by infallible humans. Kyle, being the thoughtful kid, investigated each of the looters before he got there to determine who was a threat to other concerned citizens in the area based on their prior records. Kid will be a top detective in no time with this type of intuition. No doubt his trigger pulls also saved countless lives and we saved time to convict the threats that he eliminated. Despite all of this and his heroism, Kyle would not have killed anyone that night if he just stayed at home like a normal teenager in High School.

LeBron is actually 4-6 in Finals. A disgrace actually with that kind of record. Jordan is not an athlete any longer unless you count golf so that’s why he wasn’t included in my statement. LeBron has shifted power from the owner to the team in the NBA which puts him up there with original labor luminaries Curt Flood and Oscar Robertson. There is no active athlete in the US that comes close to the amount of power he has overall in both the inter workings of front offices and marketing. Going from the projects to a Billionaire before the age of 40 is something that is due to his athletic drive and business acumen.

For the others, again the spray paint incident has never been proven as something that was done by LeBron or his staff. I know you probably look at Clay Travis for his hard hitting journalism but he’s really a hack. Just accusing someone of painting a slur isn’t hard proof. As it was, the slur was painted over before the cops came out and filed a report. Was it actually done by James’s crew to cause some sort of public discourse or for people to feel sorry for him? It’s certainly possible but no evidence exists that it was. If you can find such evidence then please correct me.

For the school, it was never meant to be a 100% funded institution in Akron. James donated money to start it up and pledged $2M a year. It’s actually a public school so laws would not allow an individual to fund completely. His work (and money) was essential though to get the process started.
https://thespun.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/lebron-james-i-promise-school-funding-taxpayers/amp

On the CCP thing, what exactly did you think LeBron should do? Tell the NBA that they need to stop showing their games overseas until the Uyghurs are allowed to live a normal communist life like everyone else in China? Maybe he can get a face to face with Chairman Jinping to tell him to convert to a Democracy. I did say LJ was powerful, so really he is not using the extent of his pressure. I mean the US has stopped all imports from China as a means of support of China citizens and especially the Uyghurs so it’s time for him to step up his game.

For the Ma’Khia Bryant tweet, he was in the wrong for coming to the conclusion so quick. So he deleted it and apologized like normal humans do when they make mistakes.

I’m not seeing what this issue is with the book interview? He’s not as eloquent as a scholar when describing it? I mean the man didn’t go to college so he probably isn’t going to be able to impress many with a thoughtful review. However we know that intelligence comes in many forms and he certainly has an acute understanding of every spot on the court a couple of moves ahead. Much like the best chess grandmasters to ever live.

The fact remains that LeBron pisses most people off on the Right no matter what he does. He’s one of the biggest success stories in life no matter how you put it though.

Yes, a 17 year old boy with a semi automatic rifle that he could’ve own legally in a different State in is as innocent as the falling snow. We also know the all laws are just created by infallible humans. Kyle, being the thoughtful kid, investigated each of the looters before he got there to determine who was a threat to other concerned citizens in the area based on their prior records. Kid will be a top detective in no time with this type of intuition. No doubt his trigger pulls also saved countless lives and we saved time to convict the threats that he eliminated. Despite all of this and his heroism, Kyle would not have killed anyone that night if he just stayed at home like a normal teenager in High School.

LeBron is actually 4-6 in Finals. A disgrace actually with that kind of record. Jordan is not an athlete any longer unless you count golf so that’s why he wasn’t included in my statement. LeBron has shifted power from the owner to the team in the NBA which puts him up there with original labor luminaries Curt Flood and Oscar Robertson. There is no active athlete in the US that comes close to the amount of power he has overall in both the inter workings of front offices and marketing. Going from the projects to a Billionaire before the age of 40 is something that is due to his athletic drive and business acumen.

For the others, again the spray paint incident has never been proven as something that was done by LeBron or his staff. I know you probably look at Clay Travis for his hard hitting journalism but he’s really a hack. Just accusing someone of painting a slur isn’t hard proof. As it was, the slur was painted over before the cops came out and filed a report. Was it actually done by James’s crew to cause some sort of public discourse or for people to feel sorry for him? It’s certainly possible but no evidence exists that it was. If you can find such evidence then please correct me.

For the school, it was never meant to be a 100% funded institution in Akron. James donated money to start it up and pledged $2M a year. It’s actually a public school so laws would not allow an individual to fund completely. His work (and money) was essential though to get the process started.
https://thespun.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/lebron-james-i-promise-school-funding-taxpayers/amp

On the CCP thing, what exactly did you think LeBron should do? Tell the NBA that they need to stop showing their games overseas until the Uyghurs are allowed to live a normal communist life like everyone else in China? Maybe he can get a face to face with Chairman Jinping to tell him to convert to a Democracy. I did say LJ was powerful, so really he is not using the extent of his pressure. I mean the US has stopped all imports from China as a means of support of China citizens and especially the Uyghurs so it’s time for him to step up his game.

For the Ma’Khia Bryant tweet, he was in the wrong for coming to the conclusion so quick. So he deleted it and apologized like normal humans do when they make mistakes.

I’m not seeing what this issue is with the book interview? He’s not as eloquent as a scholar when describing it? I mean the man didn’t go to college so he probably isn’t going to be able to impress many with a thoughtful review. However we know that intelligence comes in many forms and he certainly has an acute understanding of every spot on the court a couple of moves ahead. Much like the best chess grandmasters to ever live.

The fact remains that LeBron pisses most people off on the Right no matter what he does. He’s one of the biggest success stories in life no matter how you put it though.
It's possible more than one thing can be true.
1. Is he, at a minimum, a top 1-5 player of all time? Yes
2. Is he a good father? Quite possibly. All I've ever seen is he is involved with his kids and the one clip where he talks to his son after a game.
3. Has he become successful financially? Without a doubt
4. Does he have a very carefully managed public persona? Yes
5. Does he consistently get it wrong with his tweets? Yes
6. Does he fake a whole lot of stuff? Yes

I posted earlier but it's because he puts himself out there so much and is wrong so much about it is why he catches grief.

Reactions: ugateke24

I don't tout Rittenhouse as some kind of vigilante hero, but I know he was innocent of the charges presented and it was obvious to everyone aside from a few media members who wanted to use him as the scapegoat to fuel their political diatribes (the James Morrison/MSNBC situation certainly lends credence to that, as does all the lies Joy Reid spewed about the situation). And the fact that his attackers were absolute POSs (which comes to the surprise of absolutely no one) certainly helps his cause.

I don't count COVID rings won at Mickey Mouse Arena, but even playing along and including his Lakers "championship", he still has a penchant for losing the biggest series. I'm assuming you agree with that "A disgrace actually with that kind of record" comment, but maybe I misread that.

If we're only counting active players, then I agree - but that's a weird place to drive the line. You called him "the most powerful man in sports", not the most powerful active athlete. There are countless retired athletes who still mean a great deal to their sport, like Jordan, and are far more successful than LeBron.

The Clay Travis tweet was for the books, not the spray paint hoax, and I actually wanted to link the original Taylor Rooks video but I couldn't find it. (I'm not a fan of his in general, but I do appreciate that he calls people out for their BS at times.) But coverage of that incident dried up VERY quickly, and let's face it -- if there was any actual proof of a hate crime, it would've been beaten to hell by the media (and rightfully so).

There are two big concerns with the school. First, the $8 million annually is taken from other taxpayer-funded areas and redirected to the I Promise School. So the narrative that "it doesn't actually cost the taxpayers" is flat out wrong. Second, LeBron easily could've made it a private school and provided the full funding himself, so why didn't he? And the $2 million annually was actually pledged for "when the school grows to capacity". https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2018/08/whos_paying_for_lebron_james_n_1.html

On his CCP bootlicking, even you acknowledge that he isn't using his influence as he should, so I'm not sure why you're upset with the criticism on his lack of action there. Especially since he considers himself to be a social justice activist, but is dead silent on perhaps the most glaring example of active human rights violations in the world.

He deleted the Ma'Khia Bryant tweet because he was called out for it (and was probably facing a lawsuit for it - hopefully he still will). He never actually apologized for calling out the officer, all he said was that the tweet was fueling the wrong conversation and was "used to create more hate". Yeah, no shit genius.

He portrays himself as an intellectual, but when he's outside of his echo chamber and is asked to provide any actual insight (like the books that he always reads right in front of the cameras), he looks like an absolute moron. And the fact that he didn't go to college can't be used as a crutch here, the average 5th grader can provide an "thoughtful review" on a book. The question was teed up for him and he still couldn't answer it. It's obvious that it's for show and he isn't anywhere near as smart or insightful as he tries to be. That alone wouldn't be an issue, but combined with the rest of it, it just makes him look like a disingenuous asshole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Be glad to go over to the chat and further discuss this… You won’t win, because you’ve already showed your ignorance on the issue. And, Lebron couldn’t hold MJ’s jock strap.

Show me on this doll where KR touched you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT