ADVERTISEMENT

Did Trump make a quip about Harris saying he heard she puts out...dear God he's crashing out.

lol, I heard that..... Was kinda funny because Harris let it slide and moved on because I'm guessing its the first time in presidential debate history that a candidate was accused of "putting out" and i dont think she was prepared for that hot potato .

lol, I heard that..... Was kinda funny because Harris let it slide and moved on because I'm guessing its the first time in presidential debate history that a candidate was accused of "putting out" and i dont think she was prepared for that hot potato .
And this is The Guy that Putin & Other Strong Men 💪 really RESPECT? C'mon Man!!! GO DAWGS

ABC/DISNEY losers! Let me do your job for you.

3 on 1 debate which was expected, the DEI Queen was never fact checked on her lies which was also expected

- Kamala (DEI Queen) you stated you wanted Universal Healthcare, do you still support your own statements?
- You compared ICE to the KKK, could you explain?
- You stated you were against fracking, are you now for it?
- Do you now support off shore drilling?
- What are your thoughts on Iran and it’s nuclear threats it’s made to the United States and it’s allies
- You support using tax dollars to fund sex changes to illegals and convicts, why do you feel this is necessary and should be funded by tax payer dollars
- You stated you are against a border wall, why?
- You support a two state solution in Israel, how can there be a two state solution when currently the terrorist organization Hamas leads one side?
- Do you support amnesty for the 11 million + illegal aliens that have come into this country illegally under your administration
- What is your plan to help end the war and stop the billions of tax dollars that are going to Afghanistan?
- You were the deciding vote in passing The Inflation Reduction Act, with all the inflation this country has suffered from the last two years, would you vote for a that bill if it came up today, and if so why?
- Do you think price “gaging” (gouging) is the cause of food cost up over 25% under your administration, if so explain
- Do you still believe all cars should be electric and cars running off of gasoline should be banned?
- Do you still believe in a buy back program and the removal of all guns from legally eligible US Citizens?
- Is Bidenomics working?

I could go on and on …how much more biased can ABC be..but totally expected

ABC/DISNEY losers! Let me do your job for you.

3 on 1 debate which was expected, the DEI Queen was never fact checked on her lies which was also expected

- Kamala (DEI Queen) you stated you wanted Universal Healthcare, do you still support your own statements?
- You compared ICE to the KKK, could you explain?
- You stated you were against fracking, are you now for it?
- Do you now support off shore drilling?
- What are your thoughts on Iran and it’s nuclear threats it’s made to the United States and it’s allies
- You support using tax dollars to fund sex changes to illegals and convicts, why do you feel this is necessary and should be funded by tax payer dollars
- You stated you are against a border wall, why?
- You support a two state solution in Israel, how can there be a two state solution when currently the terrorist organization Hamas leads one side?
- Do you support amnesty for the 11 million + illegal aliens that have come into this country illegally under your administration
- What is your plan to help end the war and stop the billions of tax dollars that are going to Afghanistan?
- You were the deciding vote in passing The Inflation Reduction Act, with all the inflation this country has suffered from the last two years, would you vote for a that bill if it came up today, and if so why?
- Do you think price “gaging” (gouging) is the cause of food cost up over 25% under your administration, if so explain
- Do you still believe all cars should be electric and cars running off of gasoline should be banned?
- Do you still believe in a buy back program and the removal of all guns from legally eligible US Citizens?
- Is Bidenomics working?

I could go on and on …how much more biased can ABC be..but totally expected
This such BS
Do some of you guys just fall for anything said on Fox or X or Truth Social? You are probably locking your pets up inside today thinking immigrants are going to eat your pets. Give me a break!

Trump is a total piece of sh.t. He lies about everything everyday. He has no character. He is a narcissist . He does not care about the country - only himself. He loves and admires dictators and wants to be one. They play him for the fool. "Putin would eat his lunch." The majority of the cabinet members and military officers who worked for him say his return would be awful for the country. He is a disaster. He can't be trusted. Nikki Haley told the truth about Trump for awhile, but now she is sucking up for 2028. Trump sucks up to Putin (might suck Putin if told to). There could be no worse person to be the leader of the USA. To think of the hundreds of thousands of people unnecessarily killed by covid because he tried to downplay it early on for political purposes. He would be an awful Commander in Chief again. Harris is honest; she is smart; she is experienced; she cares about ordinary folks; and she will surround herself with smart folks who are public servants and put the good of the country first. Come on man!

This such BS
Do some of you guys just fall for anything said on Fox or X or Truth Social? You are probably locking your pets up inside today thinking immigrants are going to eat your pets. Give me a break!

Trump is a total piece of sh.t. He lies about everything everyday. He has no character. He is a narcissist . He does not care about the country - only himself. He loves and admires dictators and wants to be one. They play him for the fool. "Putin would eat his lunch." The majority of the cabinet members and military officers who worked for him say his return would be awful for the country. He is a disaster. He can't be trusted. Nikki Haley told the truth about Trump for awhile, but now she is sucking up for 2028. Trump sucks up to Putin (might suck Putin if told to). There could be no worse person to be the leader of the USA. To think of the hundreds of thousands of people unnecessarily killed by covid because he tried to downplay it early on for political purposes. He would be an awful Commander in Chief again. Harris is honest; she is smart; she is experienced; she cares about ordinary folks; and she will surround herself with smart folks who are public servants and put the good of the country first. Come on man!
Man what planet did you come from . Harris lies every time she opens her lips. You got to be nuts. What train did you get off .come on man

This such BS

Man you have been hooked just like a mullet. Let them just keep on playing you you have swallowed that shit hook,line and sinker.

This such BS

LMAO! YOU are such BS! Back up your response instead of just giving the same ole generic Democratic TDS opinion …I know you don’t want your DEI Queen to have to explain her radical idiotic statements she’s made over and over her entire political career…..the truth hurts! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT