ADVERTISEMENT

DNC really draws a crowd

I can't believe they're still talking about Biden being "asked" to step aside for Harris like it's a dig at the Dems. More Dems support Harris than Republicans that support Trump
They banked on two things and didn't hit on either.

1. Biden would refuse to step down.

2. Democrats would infight if he did and would not unite around a candidate.

They still can't get their head around how dangerous most on the left feel Trump is.

If Nikki H. had won, I doubt there would have been as big of a push to get Joe to step down even with the exact same debate performance.

They still can't get their head around how dangerous most on the left feel Trump is.

If Nikki H. had won, I doubt there would have been as big of a push to get Joe to step down even with the exact same debate performance.
Imo many people are irrationally afraid of Trump being president yet we have 4 years of Trump not being what many fear he will be.

Much of that fear is created by the media, Washington deep state/politicians, Hollywood, & talking heads. Fear sells (& both parties abuse it heavily)

Imo many people are irrationally afraid of Trump being president yet we have 4 years of Trump not being what many fear he will be.

Much of that fear is created by the media, Washington deep state/politicians, Hollywood, & talking heads. Fear sells (& both parties abuse it heavily)
1. He was exactly what we thought he would be. I'm editing this. He actually was worse. I wouldn't have thought he would've fought that hard to stay in when he was voted out.

2. No. The media didn't create the phone calls he made to AZ and GA after the election. They didn't create the storming of the Capitol. They didn't create him saying COVID wasn't a big deal. They didn't create him saying Cruz stole the Iowa primary. They didn't create the lies he's told over and over. They didn't create him telling the whole world he trusted Putin over the CIA and FBI. They didn't create any of that.

Last edited:
1. He was exactly what we thought he would be.

2. No. The media didn't create the phone calls he made to AZ and GA after the election. They didn't create the storming of the Capitol. They didn't create him saying COVID wasn't a big deal. They didn't create him saying Cruz stole the Iowa primary. They didn't create the lies he's told over and over. They didn't create him telling the whole world he trusted Putin over the CIA and FBI. They didn't create any of that.
Don't forget about the media not making up Trump pressuring Zelenskyy to open an investigation into Biden by withholding $400M in US military aid to defend themselves from Russian...which by the way we see they badly needed.

Who knows what's real anymore. Sad times. That said, you swore weeks on end that Biden would wipe the floor with Trump at the debate because MSM & folks on Twitter told you not to believe your lying eyes (that Trump was actually the one in decline) when it's obvious they all knew Biden was failing fast & gaslit US all
Guilty as charged, and I admitted my error on here before the end of the debate.

My concerns about Trump have nothing to do with the media, and everything to do with his own words, his own record and the role he played in trying to subvert the outcome of the last election.

Don't forget about the media not making up Trump pressuring Zelenskyy to open an investigation into Biden by withholding $400M in US military aid to defend themselves from Russian...which by the way we see they badly needed.
I actually have no problem with that. While lying about Trump, Biden was breaking several laws including the Hatch Act. Say what you will, but Rs will go after their own in that circumstance. E.g. George Santos and Steve King immediately come to mind.

Guilty as charged, and I admitted my error on here before the end of the debate.

My concerns about Trump have nothing to do with the media, and everything to do with his own words, his own record and the role he played in trying to subvert the outcome of the last election.
The whole 2020 election was a disgrace to America & set this nation back really far. Half of Americans may never trust the results of a presidential election again regardless of the winning side

Reactions: cherrydawg
Trumpers are from Venus, non Trumpers from Mars.
I'm not a Trumper but I think I will be voting for him this fall. Don't particularly like the guy (voted against him in 2016 & sat out 2020). No one who knows me would label me a Trumper. But I believe the country was better off under his regime than the current one & I don't want 4 more years of whatever the Biden/Harris regime was

Last edited:
The whole 2020 election was a disgrace to America & set this nation back really far. Half of Americans may never trust the results of a presidential election again regardless of the winning side

That entire article is a searing indictment of what was required to stop Trump's efforts to steal the election. As such I'm unclear what point you are trying to make.

That entire article is a searing indictment of what was required to stop Trump's efforts to steal the election. As such I'm unclear what point you are trying to make.
There existed long before Trump's "steal" a coordinated mass effort to rewrite state voting law, silence voices, stir up civil unrest & violence, destabilize the home front, deny existence of Hunters laptop, & manipulate society against Trump.

Both sides did disgusting things in 2020 to influence the election.

There existed long before Trump's "steal" a coordinated mass effort to rewrite state voting law, silence voices, stir up civil unrest & violence, destabilize the home front, deny existence of Hunters laptop, & manipulate society against Trump.

Both sides did disgusting things in 2020 to influence the election.
That's what you took away from the article you posted? I guess one's reality is really all a matter of perspective.

That's what you took away from the article you posted? I guess one's reality is really all a matter of perspective.
The amount of effort lobbied against his election was incredible. We were all manipulated by narratives. What Trump did was disgusting what the system did at our expense to prevent him from winning was disgusting

Also...don't forget that it was congressionally mandated money that he had not authority to withhold....

That is also why he is a bad candidate. Rational or not, he is not electable in the easiest election in 40 years for the Rs to win. He could have the greatest policies on every single issue ever and be the greatest at getting them all enacted, but it doesn't matter if he loses again in November, which he likely will.

The second Biden was dropped, we all knew it would be Kamala and all Trump had to do was talk about the administrations failures on illegal immigration and the economy. That is it. Instead he started rambling about crowd sizes and unconstitutional coups and Kamala's race and fighting with Kemp and talking about the 2020 steal etc.

Kamala is terrible. She has said she wants to take food out of my daughters mouth. She has said she wants to put 100k+ employees out of work. And it does not matter. People will vote for her cause she is not Trump. Which is exactly why Trump is the worst candidate ever. Awful awful awful. Any other R would have won this in a landslide, maybe not Desantis in a landslide, but he still would have won.

That is also why he is a bad candidate. Rational or not, he is not electable in the easiest election in 40 years for the Rs to win. He could have the greatest policies on every single issue ever and be the greatest at getting them all enacted, but it doesn't matter if he loses again in November, which he likely will.

The second Biden was dropped, we all knew it would be Kamala and all Trump had to do was talk about the administrations failures on illegal immigration and the economy. That is it. Instead he started rambling about crowd sizes and unconstitutional coups and Kamala's race and fighting with Kemp and talking about the 2020 steal etc.

Kamala is terrible. She has said she wants to take food out of my daughters mouth. She has said she wants to put 100k+ employees out of work. And it does not matter. People will vote for her cause she is not Trump. Which is exactly why Trump is the worst candidate ever. Awful awful awful. Any other R would have won this in a landslide, maybe not Desantis in a landslide, but he still would have won.
Can't argue there. There are so many failures of Biden/Harris to highlight but he keeps focusing on stupid things. He keeps people around him that give him bad or misguiding advice & he keeps listening to then

Can't argue there. There are so many failures of Biden/Harris to highlight but he keeps focusing on stupid things. He keeps people around him that give him bad or misguiding advice & he keeps listening to then
I think he gets plenty of good advice. He is the one who is choosing to focus on the current messaging.

Reactions: celticdawg
Did you watch Joe's speech? It was BY FAR more coherent than anything Donald has said on teleprompter or off in the ten years we've had to listen to him.
More divisive too!! But that’s ok right a dim wit said it.

Notice how the overwhelming number of posts about crowd size are by the libs advocating for Kamala’s large crowd size while blasting Trump about talking about crowd size.

They act like we don’t see what and who they are.

You couldn't be more wrong. He's being given good advice and he's not following it. Where do you guys come up with this? He says in his PC, this is what they want to talk about. He talks about it for about five minutes, and then goes off on the insults, the race stuff, the crowd size, etc. etc. It's completely obvious that that is what he does. He tells you that and somehow you come up with him getting bad advice?

You literally think this is happening?

DT: Guys I really think I should focus more on inflation and immigration. And really tie Kamala to Joe as an incumbent.

Chris LaCivita: No don't do that. You should talk about her not being Black. Ask like where's she's from as if she's not a legit American. And also just mispronounce her name over and over. That's gonna go over great.

DT: Really? I think some swing voters might be turned off by that.

Susie Wiles: No, Mr. Trump. You need to say all of those things. Talk about how dumb she is and says she's a communist. Also talk about how her crowd sizes are small and AI generated.

DT: What the heck? This is a bad plan.

Chris: This is great. And keep talking about Joe coming back and how he was mistreated. Also say you're better looking than her. Say Time magazine tried to make her look like Melania, but then at your next speaking engagement say you look better than her.

DT: But can't I talk about inflation?

Susie: Well, a little at the very start if you must. But after five minutes switch to these talking points. It's gonna be great. And make sure to say you did the most for Blacks since Lincoln and you had bigger crowds than MLK. The Blacks are gonna love it. We'll likely get 70 percent of the Black vote this time.

Last edited:
Would have been nice to know we had someone committing treason running for president. Seems like someone threatened to withhold some money too till a person in the Ukraine was fired. I can’t put my finger on who that is or what happened. I swear I remember an old dude bragging about. Get out of here with that. Weak

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
why show up when there are so many lies
This is the best post in this thread. If any democrats watch this, I would be shocked. Since several have said project 2025 is their issue. Disproven. Abortion. Disproven. They spent 3/4’s of the night covering stuff that isn’t even true. This is the Democrat party these days. Can you imagine if they allowed a red pilled fact checker to do this on a msm network regularly. Millions more would tune in. We will obviously never see this guy on cnn again.

I think he gets plenty of good advice. He is the one who is choosing to focus on the current messaging.
Correct. His advisors can only do so much. He really does not need advisors for this election. It is a layup of an election. But instead of taking a layup, Trump is choosing to go and take a blindfolded half court shot

If Haley, or pretty much anyone else, was the nominee, the Dems would never have wasted the time and resources to replace Biden. They would have conceded the election and spent all their money on downballot candidates.

If they had a euthanasia truck with no copay and free insulin, people would line up.
I had a very similar thought. The only thing that's missing....

They do have a waitlist for the vasectomies and abortion pills.

I don't have an issue with mifepristone and misoprostol used in an appropriate medical setting. A van in a parking lot is borderline. What I find most disturbing is the promotion of "home abortions" with these drugs. That's legal in Illinois. Things can go wrong quickly and those complications need to be addressed immediately. You can't do that in a Zoom call.

Are you sure you can tell the difference between hours of severe menstrual cramps and other pain? Sure enough to bet your life on it? How about the effects of severe dehydration/electrolyte depletion?

There's the danger of use by a mother who is too far along to abort safely.

"There's going to be a lot of blood, with blood clots up to the size of a lemon, and tissue." Is that really something you want to do at home without medical care? Potentially alone?

I could go on, but the details get really gross.

I had a very similar thought. The only thing that's missing....

They do have a waitlist for the vasectomies and abortion pills.

I don't have an issue with mifepristone and misoprostol used in an appropriate medical setting. A van in a parking lot is borderline. What I find most disturbing is the promotion of "home abortions" with these drugs. That's legal in Illinois. Things can go wrong quickly and those complications need to be addressed immediately. You can't do that in a Zoom call.

Are you sure you can tell the difference between hours of severe menstrual cramps and other pain? Sure enough to bet your life on it? How about the effects of severe dehydration/electrolyte depletion?

There's the danger of use by a mother who is too far along to abort safely.

"There's going to be a lot of blood, with blood clots up to the size of a lemon, and tissue." Is that really something you want to do at home without medical care? Potentially alone?

I could go on, but the details get really gross.
When did depopulation become a democrat plank? Between abortion, zero birth rate, vaccine side effects and kids being neutered like cats it sure looks that way. It's nihilism disguised as protecting the environment.

Last edited:
Is depopulation a democrat plank? Between abortion, zero birth rate and vaccine side effects it sure looks that way.
According to K. Harris, yes it is.

Think about the impact on something like public health. When we invest in clean energy, and electric vehicles, and reduce population, more of our children can breathe clean air and drink clean water.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT