ADVERTISEMENT

Do all you Trumper's on here think Biden visited the wrong capital today (Kiev instead of Moscow)

Ronald Reagan is looking down wondering what happened to his once great party.

MRGA folks (Make Russia Great Again) continue to gain power in the new Pub party.
Pretty sure Biden had no clue what capital he was in. None of our enemies want him dead. He is the safest president to ever visit foreign soil. He could show up to North Korea in his underwear, and they would clothe him, feed him, and send him back to us.

If the ukraine were smarter they would have him visit for a couple of months. The fighting would stop in fear a stray bullet may kill the worst leader in the history of the free world.

Kind of like us hoping the gus bus would remain at auburn for eternity.

POTD! Good reply! The most evil, despicable, self serving family in the history of US politics! They sold American Citizens out to line their own pockets.

Wish I could agree but imo the Biden's MO is closer to the rule than the exception and it's not necessarily limited to one party.

Reactions: Zonadog
Wish I could agree but imo the Biden's MO is closer to the rule than the exception and it's not necessarily limited to one party.
I agree with your take as well. When Trump was trying to fix things, the republicans turned their backs on him. We had the house the senate and the White House, with the only changes coming from Trump fighting by himself to fix the bad in DC. I’m convinced the politicians on either side are in it for themselves. They get paid and live well regardless of what happens to the American citizens or the health of our nation. When I saw the Bush’s running around the country with the Clinton’s I knew the fix was in.

I agree with your take as well. When Trump was trying to fix things, the republicans turned their backs on him. We had the house the senate and the White House, with the only changes coming from Trump fighting by himself to fix the bad in DC. I’m convinced the politicians on either side are in it for themselves. They get paid and live well regardless of what happens to the American citizens or the health of our nation. When I saw the Bush’s running around the country with the Clinton’s I knew the fix was in.
Yeah it's almost like they laughed among themselves and said, "it'll get nasty on the campaign and whatever happens, win or lose don't get mad. Always remember, it's just a game and the real prize is a fat wallet."

Last edited:
And now there's this. Sitting president denies aid and heads out of the country with Americans in need.

Meanwhile:

And now there's this. Sitting president denies aid and heads out of the country with Americans in need.

Meanwhile:

So Biden can send Billions to Ukraine, and can’t even arrange to have bottled water sent to this disaster area. Then trump sends supplies and people call him a bad guy?

Trump was a horrible 2nd amendment president and leader and I will not vote for him unless given no choice but I think a confused left have their bad guys mixed up

Reactions: Zonadog
So Biden can send Billions to Ukraine, and can’t even arrange to have bottled water sent to this disaster area. Then trump sends supplies and people call him a bad guy?

Trump was a horrible 2nd amendment president and leader and I will not vote for him unless given no choice but I think a confused left have their bad guys mixed up
How was he horrible on the 2nd admendment?

I was not aware of any 2nd amendment views or actions that I did not agree with. Tell us what your thoughts on that are. Not calling you out, honestly want to be informed if I missed something. I am very pro gun, pro freedom. Thanks

How was he horrible on the 2nd admendment?

For starters, his stance on the Safe Hearing Act. He said he would support it before he won the election. But afterwards, he backtracked, saying nobody needed the NFA items. That constitutes a lie to most people.

He continually sent mixed signals on 2A issues, going back on previous statements. He had knee jerk reactions to school shootings showing support for the universal background check bill.

And remember the ban on bump stocks? Thank trump for that, even though he was denied by the court system. He promised concealed carry permits would be honored nationwide. Lie. He promised gun free zones would be abolished immediately. Didn’t happen. Sent his son to coordinate with silencerco for the abolishment of NFA rules on suppressors. Then he came out and stated nobody needs one. Bizarre.
I could go on but these are the ones coming to mind.

By and large, he delivered much less than he promised and got caught up in lies on the way.

He was not as bad as Reagan, who was the worst prez on gun control issues but had a disappointing record on 2A issues. Unrelated but he’s quick to take credit for the vaccine too. Which tells me they are mostly all in bed with big pharma. Until he apologizes for that, I will not vote for him or take him seriously.

No prez is above the Constitution and should be held to that standard, always.

I was not aware of any 2nd amendment views or actions that I did not agree with. Tell us what your thoughts on that are. Not calling you out, honestly want to be informed if I missed something. I am very pro gun, pro freedom. Thanks

I summarized what I remember in the post above. Most of my friends argue his 2A stances with me and insist he’s perfect on 2A issues.

The biggest ones that come to mind are his backtrack of his support of the hearing conservation act. Sending Eric to help them, then totally pulling the rug out from the legislative process. His bumpstock ban was total BS . He pushed through more gun control measures than Obama did.

I summarized what I remember in the post above. Most of my friends argue his 2A stances with me and insist he’s perfect on 2A issues.

The biggest ones that come to mind are his backtrack of his support of the hearing conservation act. Sending Eric to help them, then totally pulling the rug out from the legislative process. His bumpstock ban was total BS . He pushed through more gun control measures than Obama did.
I do remember the bump stock issue. I remember thinking a serious shooter does not need one, but realize a step to abolish them is a small step for the anti -2nd Amendment crowd. I fear the government is using real and false flags of gun related tragedies to chip away at the general populations view on gun ownership. We all know the only reason for a government to take guns from citizens, is to run rough shod over our freedom and rights once they get what they want.
When I look at Trumps accomplishments I realize he was the most pro freedom, smaller government President in my lifetime. I fear after the DC mafia has shown what they do those who try to drain the swamp. I fear there are no others with the balls to stand up to the swamp and fight for American citizens. Those points are small issues in the choice for a leader to fight to change the corruption and give us back our government. I see your points , but feel there were many issues he showed the power to preserve and restore the good in the lives all American citizens.

Last edited:
I do remember the bump stock issue. I remember thinking a serious shooter does not need one, but realize a step to abolish them is a small step for the anti -2nd Amendment crowd. I fear the government is using real and false flags of gun related tragedies to chip away at the general populations view on gun ownership. We all know the only reason for a government to take guns from citizens, is to run rough shod over our freedom and rights once they get what they want.
When I look at Trumps accomplishments I realize he was the most pro freedom, smaller government President in my lifetime. I fear after the DC mafia has shown what they do those who try to drain the swamp. I fear there are no others with the balls to stand up to the swamp and fight for American citizens. Those points are small issues in the choice for a leader to fight to change the corruption and give us back our government. I see your points , but feel there were many issues he showed the power to preserve and restore the good in the lives all American citizens.

I hear you and what you say makes total sense for those looking for the lesser of two evils, which trump certainly was between him and a demonic Biden.

But I still believe in holding someone responsible for their dishonesty and lack of Constitutional fidelity. Some of my friends gave trump a blank check and excused wverything
When I look at Trumps accomplishments I realize he was the most pro freedom, smaller government President in my lifetime. I fear after the DC mafia has shown what they do those who try to drain the swamp. I fear there are no others with the balls to stand up to the swamp and fight for American citizens. Those points are small r XP lol issues in the choice for a leader to fight to change the corruption and give us back our government. I see your points , but feel there were many issues he showed the power to preserve and restore the good in the lives all American citizens.

I agree with what you say and hear you. Constitutional faithfulness is one tenant of a president that must be spotless if he is to do his job IMO. Our rights were given to us by God and were established to us in maxims well before the US became a country. A president’s primary job is to protect them. Trump gave in and despite doing good in other areas, failed his country and citizens. That can’t be overlooked in spite of what good he has done.

I respect your views but cannot settle for the lesser of two evils.

I hear you and what you say makes total sense for those looking for the lesser of two evils, which trump certainly was between him and a demonic Biden.

But I still believe in holding someone responsible for their dishonesty and lack of Constitutional fidelity. Some of my friends gave trump a blank check and excused wverything

I agree with what you say and hear you. Constitutional faithfulness is one tenant of a president that must be spotless if he is to do his job IMO. Our rights were given to us by God and were established to us in maxims well before the US became a country. A president’s primary job is to protect them. Trump gave in and despite doing good in other areas, failed his country and citizens. That can’t be overlooked in spite of what good he has done.

I respect your views but cannot settle for the lesser of two evils.
I respect your views and agree. I fear no such man exist to protect our rights and our country. DeSantis is a strong candidate but even Reagan caved on 2nd amendment issues and immigration laws. I fear we are living in the final stage of our constitutional Republic. Only God can pull us out, and half the the nation celebrates sin, so we are not in a good place.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Biden had no clue what capital he was in. None of our enemies want him dead. He is the safest president to ever visit foreign soil. He could show up to North Korea in his underwear, and they would clothe him, feed him, and send him back to us.

If the ukraine were smarter they would have him visit for a couple of months. The fighting would stop in fear a stray bullet may kill the worst leader in the history of the free world.

I wonder if Michelle Obama will run for President, that would give Obambam 16 years in office.

Ronald Reagan is looking down wondering what happened to his once great party.

MRGA folks (Make Russia Great Again) continue to gain power in the new Pub party.
Biden is an incompetent surrounded by Leftist neophyte ideologues. I support almost nothing he has done. However, he is right about Ukraine and Russia and I think too many Republicans are reflexively opposing aid to Ukraine because they can't stand being on the same side as Biden on any issue.

Like "if Biden is for that it must not be good."

I look at it more as even a broke clock is right twice per day and if even Biden can figure this out it shows how simple this is.

Many reasons for reaching this conclusion I won't rattle off right now but backing Ukraine is one of the more obvious plays in favor of US interests we can pursue and at little relative cost to us.

Biden is an incompetent surrounded by Leftist neophyte ideologues. I support almost nothing he has done. However, he is right about Ukraine and Russia and I think too many Republicans are reflexively opposing aid to Ukraine because they can't stand being on the same side as Biden on any issue.

Like "if Biden is for that it must not be good."

I look at it more as even a broke clock is right twice per day and if even Biden can figure this out it shows how simple this is.

Many reasons for reaching this conclusion I won't rattle off right now but backing Ukraine is one of the more obvious plays in favor of US interests we can pursue and at little relative cost to us.
It's not just Republicans. An AP poll prior to US involvement said that only 26% of Americans supported a major role for the US in the Ukraine-Russia conflict. Twenty percent said we should have no role at all and 52% said only a minor role. Only 32% of Democrats thought the US should have a major role. Also, a declining percentage of Americans approved of the way Biden is handling the US relationship with Russia, also from AP.

Americans, not just Republicans, are more focused on domestic issues which the Biden admin is addressing poorly or not at all. Americans are particularly focused on economic issues, including rising inflation. Biden tells us that sanctions against Russia and support for Ukraine are going to be expensive for Americans, in terms of more inflation, higher fuel costs, and shortages. We don't seem to like that.

There is widespread public skepticism of the U.S. intelligence community, which is pushing more US involvement.

The administration promotes the idea that if Russia succeeds in Ukraine, they will begin a march across Europe. The pushback is that Putin seems more interested in getting the USSR band back together. Also, many feel that Russia lacks the resources to engage NATO countries or anyone else after this. The Russian public is known to oppose expansion efforts.

The idea that the Ukraine is a great democratic nation is heavily flawed. It remains the world capital of money laundering and child trafficking. It should come as no surprise that many Americans oppose these practices. We particularly oppose the idea that the administration may be using this funding campaign to launder money back to US and Ukrainian politicians as well as the Military/Industrial complex.

Some argue that the US is mainly sending outdated military equipment to Ukraine that is scheduled for retirement. The fact that we aren't being told how the funding works, drives skepticism. We don't know how much of the support is in the form of funding and how much is in military equipment.

People also hear that US military equipment sent to the Ukraine military is being sold on the black market as part of a money laundering process. The lack of transparency or accountability from the Biden administration, while consistently committing more and more funds and resources to the proxy war, only feeds that skepticism.

This article provides more information on why Republicans oppose more support for the Ukraine government.

Domestic Opposition to Ukraine War Intensifies

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg
It's not just Republicans. An AP poll prior to US involvement said that only 26% of Americans supported a major role for the US in the Ukraine-Russia conflict. Twenty percent said we should have no role at all and 52% said only a minor role. Only 32% of Democrats thought the US should have a major role. Also, a declining percentage of Americans approved of the way Biden is handling the US relationship with Russia, also from AP.

Americans, not just Republicans, are more focused on domestic issues which the Biden admin is addressing poorly or not at all. Americans are particularly focused on economic issues, including rising inflation. Biden tells us that sanctions against Russia and support for Ukraine are going to be expensive for Americans, in terms of more inflation, higher fuel costs, and shortages. We don't seem to like that.

There is widespread public skepticism of the U.S. intelligence community, which is pushing more US involvement.

The administration promotes the idea that if Russia succeeds in Ukraine, they will begin a march across Europe. The pushback is that Putin seems more interested in getting the USSR band back together. Also, many feel that Russia lacks the resources to engage NATO countries or anyone else after this. The Russian public is known to oppose expansion efforts.

The idea that the Ukraine is a great democratic nation is heavily flawed. It remains the world capital of money laundering and child trafficking. It should come as no surprise that many Americans oppose these practices. We particularly oppose the idea that the administration may be using this funding campaign to launder money back to US and Ukrainian politicians as well as the Military/Industrial complex.

Some argue that the US is mainly sending outdated military equipment to Ukraine that is scheduled for retirement. The fact that we aren't being told how the funding works, drives skepticism. We don't know how much of the support is in the form of funding and how much is in military equipment.

People also hear that US military equipment sent to the Ukraine military is being sold on the black market as part of a money laundering process. The lack of transparency or accountability from the Biden administration, while consistently committing more and more funds and resources to the proxy war, only feeds that skepticism.

This article provides more information on why Republicans oppose more support for the Ukraine government.

Domestic Opposition to Ukraine War Intensifies
That's a lot to unpack. I suspect this conversation will go on so plenty of time to address various things but want to point out some important things now:

1. Ukraine gave up nuclear weapons because we asked, on promise of providing security guarantees in event something like what is happening now occurred. Direct interest in keeping our word for non-prolifetation purposes.

2. It's a false choice of "take care of Ukraine or take care of America."

3. Most Americans support helping Ukraine even "as long as it takes."

4. Putin has openly stated his desire to control the following countries: A
Ukraine. B. Moldova. C. Belarus. D. The Baltics.

He's invaded Ukraine, he is pushing Belarus ever closer to the "Union State" he desires, and last week the Moldovan prime minister resigned after obvious Russian subversion.

Putin invoked Peter the Great as the "liberator" of the Baltics (Russia won those lands in the war with Sweden when Peter the Great was tsar). Said it gave Russia historic right to the lands.

Hell, Putin's ally Kadyrov openly threatened invasion and "de-Nazification" of Poland last week.

I think Poland is bullshit but I think we dismiss the Baltic threats at our own peril. Those are NATO countries and mean war under Article 5.

This is bigger than Ukraine, Zelensky, alleged corruption, Biden, Ukrainian flag avatars, or the other diversions around this issue.

Putin says what he wants to do then does it. If he doesn't fail in Ukraine his track record says he keeps going.

• Love
Reactions: nice marmot

Was a sad day indeed when Gus left the barn…Then those idiots hired Harsin 😂. I do think reverend freeze can get them back to 9-3 type seasons

That's a lot to unpack. I suspect this conversation will go on so plenty of time to address various things but want to point out some important things now:

1. Ukraine gave up nuclear weapons because we asked, on promise of providing security guarantees in event something like what is happening now occurred. Direct interest in keeping our word for non-prolifetation purposes.

2. It's a false choice of "take care of Ukraine or take care of America."

3. Most Americans support helping Ukraine even "as long as it takes."

4. Putin has openly stated his desire to control the following countries: A
Ukraine. B. Moldova. C. Belarus. D. The Baltics.

He's invaded Ukraine, he is pushing Belarus ever closer to the "Union State" he desires, and last week the Moldovan prime minister resigned after obvious Russian subversion.

Putin invoked Peter the Great as the "liberator" of the Baltics (Russia won those lands in the war with Sweden when Peter the Great was tsar). Said it gave Russia historic right to the lands.

Hell, Putin's ally Kadyrov openly threatened invasion and "de-Nazification" of Poland last week.

I think Poland is bullshit but I think we dismiss the Baltic threats at our own peril. Those are NATO countries and mean war under Article 5.

This is bigger than Ukraine, Zelensky, alleged corruption, Biden, Ukrainian flag avatars, or the other diversions around this issue.

Putin says what he wants to do then does it. If he doesn't fail in Ukraine his track record says he keeps going.
You really don't have to unpack it. I was responding to your previous post where you said " I think too many Republicans are reflexively opposing aid to Ukraine because they can't stand being on the same side as Biden on any issue."

I was giving you a summary of the actual reasons that some folks, including many Pubs, oppose the ever increasing aid to Ukraine. It is a list of objections - some perceptions, some facts.

The poll data I mentioned in the first paragraph is from an AP poll conducted just before the US started sending aid to Ukraine.

In your response above, you said "Most Americans support helping Ukraine even 'as long as it takes.'" That is certainly true of Democrats, as 66% of them agree with that sentiment. Overall, however, about 50% of American voters agree with that, significantly fewer Republicans and Independents. Another 46% feel that there need to be a "limited timeframe" on US support. That data was collected last week by Beacon Research.

You really don't have to unpack it. I was responding to your previous post where you said " I think too many Republicans are reflexively opposing aid to Ukraine because they can't stand being on the same side as Biden on any issue."

I was giving you a summary of the actual reasons that some folks, including many Pubs, oppose the ever increasing aid to Ukraine. It is a list of objections - some perceptions, some facts.

The poll data I mentioned in the first paragraph is from an AP poll conducted just before the US started sending aid to Ukraine.

In your response above, you said "Most Americans support helping Ukraine even 'as long as it takes.'" That is certainly true of Democrats, as 66% of them agree with that sentiment. Overall, however, about 50% of American voters agree with that, significantly fewer Republicans and Independents. Another 46% feel that there need to be a "limited timeframe" on US support. That data was collected last week by Beacon Research.
Yes. That shows a majority support aid to Ukraine indefinitely if needed and even a larger number for a significant time into the future.

You don't have to unpack it but not sure why you wouldn't want to. This is an important issue that deserves discussion and not just talking points (from both sides).

Reactions: nice marmot
Yes. That shows a majority support aid to Ukraine indefinitely if needed and even a larger number for a significant time into the future.

You don't have to unpack it but not sure why you wouldn't want to. This is an important issue that deserves discussion and not just talking points (from both sides).
The left is ignoring the issues here at home to send our money and support overseas, where the money is laundered without any type of transparency on the use or whereabouts of our money. There were many Ukrainian officials that were terminated for buying million dollar mansions and driving exotic sorts cars, using the money we sent. I guess our borders and economy are of no concern to this administration as shown by their actions in the past 2-1/2 years

There isn’t a better example of how it is too much than this. Just unbelievable

Last edited:
The left is ignoring the issues here at home to send our money and support overseas, where the money is laundered without any type of transparency on the use or whereabouts of our money. There were many Ukrainian officials that were terminated for buying million dollar mansions and driving exotic sorts cars, using the money we sent. I guess our borders and economy are of no concern to this administration as shown by their actions in the past 2-1/2 years
I think my fellow conservatives need to consider the intellectual position they have painted themselves into when they say "we shouldn't help Ukraine because that money js needed for more welfare programs."

Does anyone here think Reagan would have handled this issue that way? Said "f off" to Ukraine and let Russia take whatever they wanted?

I think my fellow conservatives need to consider the intellectual position they have painted themselves into when they say "we shouldn't help Ukraine because that money js needed for more welfare programs."

Does anyone here think Reagan would have handled this issue that way? Said "f off" to Ukraine and let Russia take whatever they wanted?
We need our money for infrastructure, energy, border security, disaster relief, etc.
we are spending money to cover up and prolong the corruption in Ukraine by our democratic politicians. We have no clue where all this money has gone , as they ignore American citizens needs , to edge us into WW III.
Reagan would have held the sanctions on putins gas lines to Europe, and Putin would not be in Ukraine period. This has been caused by our weak and greedy Biden crime family.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
We need our money for infrastructure, energy, border security, disaster relief, etc.
we are spending money to cover up and prolong the corruption in Ukraine by our democratic politicians. We have no clue where all this money has gone , as they ignore American citizens needs , to edge us into WW III.
Reagan would have held the sanctions on putins gas lines to Europe, and Putin would not be in Ukraine period. This has been caused by our weak and greedy Biden crime family.
Do you believe Reagan would do nothing if Russia had done this on his watch?

Do you believe Reagan would take the position of Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT