ADVERTISEMENT

Does anybody really care

Agree. The trip to London was a smashing success. Wouldn't it be nice if the press were not so snooty in their treatment of our classy First Lady.
With any other President she would be the toast of the world but they aren’t going to give Trump an inch. I think the voters see the unfairness but IDK. What do you guys/girls think?

With any other President she would be the toast of the world but they aren’t going to give Trump an inch. I think the voters see the unfairness but IDK. What do you guys/girls think?

I try to stay in the library section of Chat,
but I think middle America sees it.

you really don't want to hear what I think.
that's just damn foolish.

Last edited:
I try to stay in the library section of Chat,
but I think middle America sees it.

This is how hateful NBC News headlines the London trip.

Trump's obsession with the royals and their golden lifestyle dates back decades
The Trump clan's Buckingham Palace appearance this week was steeped in familiar history and longing.

about our President acting Presidential? To me it’s the a bunch of phoney baloney. Was Lincoln Presidential? Was Jackson Presidential? Was Clinton Presidential? Was Truman Presidential?

Hell yes I care. Trump has lowered the standard so low, Ronald McDonald is a capable president now. Dems vs Reps is the dumbest no winner debate the world has ever seen! Wake up, stop playing partisan politics and think for yourself..CNN, FOX its all a sham.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
about our President acting Presidential? To me it’s the a bunch of phoney baloney. Was Lincoln Presidential? Was Jackson Presidential? Was Clinton Presidential? Was Truman Presidential?
The 'rats have nothing so they have to make shit up.
It fits with their identity politics bullshit. If a guy wants to be a girl all he has to do is act like one and POOF. They have to let you in their bathroom.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Hell yes I care. Trump has lowered the standard so low, Ronald McDonald is a capable president now. Dems vs Reps is the dumbest no winner debate the world has ever seen! Wake up, stop playing partisan politics and think for yourself..CNN, FOX its all a sham.
Glad you’re an independent thinker. Take a few minutes and think about the results Trump and his administration are getting. It would be impossible for any independent thinker to not agree with President Trump’s policies.

Yep, they all laugh all the way to the Bank.....We the Sheeple...are so easy.

Reactions: Boom MFer Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT