ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ Chief of Public Affairs Admits Trump Indictments Are a Politically Motivated "Perversion of Justice" and much more...

I wonder why all the tds folks on this board aren't in here disputing this. All the great chat legal eagles that are all in with Alvin Bragg and bid fannie. TDS causes blindness as well as other difficulties. Anyone with eyes and an open mind can see it was all political.

I wonder why all the tds folks on this board aren't in here disputing this. All the great chat legal eagles that are all in with Alvin Bragg and bid fannie. TDS causes blindness as well as other difficulties. Anyone with eyes and an open mind can see it was all political.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. If Trump was a sloppy con man and ran his businesses in a reckless manner, Mueller's band of marauders would have been able to nail him with legitimate charges and made them stick within weeks. If Trump was a true threat to democracy, Mueller's team would have been able to present evidence that would have turned 90% of his base against him and impeachment and conviction would have been a piece of cake. If Trump was a serial rapist, a reputable judge would have been embarrassed to have allowed E Jean Carrol before his bench.

If Trump, arguably the most investigated man in American history, was an outlaw, you wouldn't have him before the court defending himself for a misdemeanor that had ran the statute of limitations and turned into 34 felonies. You wouldn't have civil awards for nuts that couldn't give a credible account of her allegations. You wouldn't have spec prosecutors showing up at his residence with a news outlet in tow and you wouldn't have courts allowing unrelated salacious testimony in court. The real threat to democracy is when the system takes more antidemocratic actions than their target.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT