ADVERTISEMENT

Lawfare at it's best

What do you mean coordinated? Are you saying Bragg wouldn't have brought charges without the WH? Or that the WH somehow influenced the strategy? Did the WH change the facts of the case? I hear vague accusations but I'm struggling to understand what exactly you are saying.

Given Colnago's experience and success pursuing Trump before he left NY to work at the DOJ, it's highly logical that Bragg would want him to join his team and Colnago would see the benefit of doing so. Thats simply a great hire.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Payback is a bitch.

I’d wager a tidy sun that when they file the actual paper work the total is less than what the campaign just stated. They lie about this the same way the lie about everything else.

But I don’t doubt the rubes brought out their checkbooks for Trump. Given how much of his campaign funds are going to pay for his legal team, he’s going to need every dollar of that money.

I’d wager a tidy sun that when they file the actual paper work the total is less than what the campaign just stated. They lie about this the same way the lie about everything else.

But I don’t doubt the rubes brought out their checkbooks for Trump. Given how much of his campaign funds are going to pay for his legal team, he’s going to need every dollar of that money.
Inflation must be coming down if folks have enough disposable income to contribute to a convicted felon's campaign...thanks, Biden.

I'll bet the $100 that @mitchelldawg owes me.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Let's see. Trump impeachment trial for storing classify material at his residence when he actually was president & had authority to declassify documents. Meanwhile Biden who didn't have such authority as VP & Senator when he took the files is not prosecuted because he's too old & mentally unfit to stand trial.

DOJ authorizes use of deadly force in Mar a Lago raid.

Biden brags about getting prosecutor fired for investigating his son's & Barsima's business dealings. Trump finds out about this inquiry and asks Ukraine to investigate. Trump hit with impeachment. Biden hit with nothing.

Rioters breached exterior security at the White House forcing Trump into a bunker and set fire to the historic church across the street. Many security & police injured. Politicians & talking heads laughed at Trump for retreating to a bunker like a coward

There are still J6ers locked up in solitary who have not been tried. Meanwhile summer of Love rioters have their bail paid for & are egged on by Dem politicians. Many committed violent crimes like arson, vandalism, attacking police, and even murder.

Summer of Love riots result in police stations being burned down & capital zones being taken over forceably. CHAZ/CHOP autonomous zones where people are attacked, some people are murders, major vandalism, and people are prevented from their own homes. Any major arrests result from these events?

Rioters break into private residence property & the two homeowners are arrested for brandishing weapons to stand their ground
It’s only a crime if it benefits the Dems to deem it so!

What do you mean coordinated? Are you saying Bragg wouldn't have brought charges without the WH? Or that the WH somehow influenced the strategy? Did the WH change the facts of the case? I hear vague accusations but I'm struggling to understand what exactly you are saying.

Given Colnago's experience and success pursuing Trump before he left NY to work at the DOJ, it's highly logical that Bragg would want him to join his team and Colnago would see the benefit of doing so. Thats simply a great hire.
I don't think the white house is necessarily coordinating this,...Biden cannot coordinate his left and right feet,...but certainly the DNC and /or puppet masters are involved,.... 2 NYC cases, an Atlanta case, and a Florida case all propagated by leftist prosecutors after Trump decided to run for president in 2024,...not to mention flimsy attempts by states such as Maine, Colorado, Illinois,..etc to remove trump from the state ballot,..maybe not a white house initiative,..but more of a DOJ and state level thing,...maybe 20-30 years from now when all the actors are retired and gone outside of govt, we will get an expose and laugh about it while nibbling on grits with partial dentures or bare gums,...because the truth sometimes takes a while to percolate to the surface

I don't think the white house is necessarily coordinating this,...Biden cannot coordinate his left and right feet,...but certainly the DNC and /or puppet masters are involved,.... 2 NYC cases, an Atlanta case, and a Florida case all propagated by leftist prosecutors after Trump decided to run for president in 2024,...not to mention flimsy attempts by states such as Maine, Colorado, Illinois,..etc to remove trump from the state ballot,..maybe not a white house initiative,..but more of a DOJ and state level thing,...maybe 20-30 years from now when all the actors are retired and gone outside of govt, we will get an expose and laugh about it while nibbling on grits with partial dentures or bare gums,...because the truth sometimes takes a while to percolate to the surface
Yeah think Odumbo and his advisors are pulling Biden’s strings.

The GA case began with Trump’s perfect phone call on January 2nd 2021 and the special grand jury was first empaneled in May of that year.

The NY Latitia James case began when Cohen testified before Congress in 2019 that Trump regularly illegally inflated and reduced the value of his properties. James filed the lawsuit after a lengthy investigation in September of ‘22.

The NY criminal case is the one case you can make an argument that charges were directly motivated by Trump’s run for POTUS. The investigation went on for years but charges weren’t filed until April 2023.

The Florida documents case never would have happened if Trump had simply availed himself of the multiple opportunities he was given to return all of the documents. That case is entirely on him.

The efforts to remove Trump from state ballots are clearly politically motivated, but the state AGs who brought those cases were plenty motivated on their own and once CO has success with their state Supreme Court it was inevitable that others would try the same approach. This required no coordination or direction from a central authority.

Both sides lie about these things. You can acknowledge that I would think.

Reactions: willdup
The GA case began with Trump’s perfect phone call on January 2nd 2021 and the special grand jury was first empaneled in May of that year.

The NY Latitia James case began when Cohen testified before Congress in 2019 that Trump regularly illegally inflated and reduced the value of his properties. James filed the lawsuit after a lengthy investigation in September of ‘22.

The NY criminal case is the one case you can make an argument that charges were directly motivated by Trump’s run for POTUS. The investigation went on for years but charges weren’t filed until April 2023.

The Florida documents case never would have happened if Trump had simply availed himself of the multiple opportunities he was given to return all of the documents. That case is entirely on him.

The efforts to remove Trump from state ballots are clearly politically motivated, but the state AGs who brought those cases were plenty motivated on their own and once CO has success with their state Supreme Court it was inevitable that others would try the same approach. This required no coordination or direction from a central authority.
You honestly believe zero centralized involvement from higher up democrats, the dnc, or White House? Really? Just a random cluster of cases many of which utilizing totally new legal theories hitting in an election year I guess.

You never responded to me. But ...

As I said above, Colangelo is now directly associated with one of the most prominent convictions in our lifetime and possibly in our history. He can now do whatever he wants in the legal profession. Genius career move.

I'm still waiting on what exactly you think Bragg or Colangelo did that was inappropriate. Be specific.
What about when it’s overturned.

I don't think you understand the difference between the Boston Tea Party and the March to Birmingham. And I'm not talking about whether they were right or wrong in what happened, but the reasons for them and their aims.
We’re at a similar place.

Tulsi didn’t make a single substantive comment about why she is so offended by yesterday’s verdict. Not one. This is a theme amongst the current GOP criticisms of the case.

Tulsi wants you to vote to defend the rule of law and the Constitution but has zero criticisms of Trump’s role in J6, which was a direct assault on the Constitution and the peaceful transfer of power.

She also happens to be a shill for Russian interests and has lied about the situation in Ukraine.

I don’t know what her motives are, but she is disingenuous at best.
of course, anyone that disagrees with the leftist of the world is not substantive and is disingenuous. Yep, only folks that see nothing wrong with the whole russia russia russia thingy bought and paid for by a political candidate from the left against the opposing party would not see anything wrong with the way the dims are trying to win this election.

You must really believe the more conservative of us are dumb dumb dumb to make some of the statements you have and expect to be believed and respected. You have spit in the face of honest discourse.

i really worry about the lefties on this site. They are so gullible if they believe half of what they say here, someone will take their spouse, thieir dog, and their money and they won't have a clue it was happening. I feel really bad for them.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
i really worry about the lefties on this site. They are so gullible if they believe half of what they say here, someone will take their spouse, thieir dog, and their money and they won't have a clue it was happening. I feel really bad for them.
alex-jones-eclipse-right-conspiracies.jpg

I think most people who listen to him know he is a little nutty but also know he has been right and long before anyone else was. This article sums him up pretty well in my opinion. He has been right a good bit. He even predicted 9/11 months before.

I think most people who listen to him know he is a little nutty but also know he has been right and long before anyone else was. This article sums him up pretty well in my opinion. He has been right a good bit. He even predicted 9/11 months before.
A little nutty? Alex Jones is an unrepentantly evil person who monetized the suffering of grieving parents and he knowingly did it for years. Anything else he got right has zero redeeming value given what he got wrong and how he went about torturing those families.

If you suffered the kind of tragedy that the Sandy Hook parents did, and then had to listen to that asshole tell millions of followers that you never lost a child and you were a crisis actor participating in an effort to take people's guns, which led to endless attacks and death threats, you would take this and any other defense of Jones and tell the purveyor of it to shove it up their backside.

Last edited:
A little nutty? Alex Jones is an unrepentantly evil person who monetized the suffering of grieving parents and he knowingly did it for years. Anything else he got right has zero redeeming value given what he got wrong and how he went about torturing those families.

If you suffered the kind of tragedy that the Sandy Hook parents did, and then had to listen to that asshole tell millions of followers that you never lost a child and you were a crisis actor participating in an effort to take people's guns, which led to endless attacks and death threats, you would take this and any other defense of Jones and tell the purveyor of it to shove it up their backside.
To be honest I don't listen to him and never followed the Sandy Hook story. I know he apologized and they are literally trying to destroy him. $1.5 Billion? Not justifying anything he said but there are people in our government who are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans and no punishment at all. Like the story points out, he hates on both the left and right.

KCKD posted the pic of Alex Jones in response to a post about the left being so gullible. Alex is right more than he is wrong and he has also exposed a lot of evil.

To be honest I don't listen to him and never followed the Sandy Hook story. I know he apologized and they are literally trying to destroy him. $1.5 Billion? Not justifying anything he said but there are people in our government who are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans and no punishment at all. Like the story points out, he hates on both the left and right.

KCKD posted the pic of Alex Jones in response to a post about the left being so gullible. Alex is right more than he is wrong and he has also exposed a lot of evil.
He kind of apologized and has walked those apologies back is various forms multiple times since.

If you never followed the Sandy Hook story, you should really think twice about defending him in any way. He profited off of his evil lies and he deserves to be financially destroyed for it. Defending him does not reflect well on the defender.

The comeback ain't your game, friend. Go back to conspiracy posts.
Yes, this is a great comeback, if only I could be as good as you. The only thing I have going for me is I’m not as gullible and out of touch with reality with you. Probably because my head is not buried in the sand.

Now show us how to comeback. Post some demeaning meme or tell some lie. You are a pro and I know you will do great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT