ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t even know what a “liberal”….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
is these DAYZ. I mean, some of y’all talk like it’s a bad thang.

Straighten me out….

Straighten me out….
I thought they were the persuasion of folks that push the current woke take on big brother controlling all aspects of our lives. I do not understand their outlook, I guess not everyone values freedom and the chance to fail or succeed that comes with it.

I thought they were the persuasion of folks that push the current woke take on big brother controlling all aspects of our lives. I do not understand their outlook, I guess not everyone values freedom and the chance to fail or succeed that comes with it.
Thinks some keep moving the goalpost on its meaning…..they sure as hayul ain’t getting my permission to do it.

Margaret Thatcher had the best definition of a Lib: A Liberal is someone who is good at spending other people’s money

• Love
Reactions: Pecanman

Straighten me out….
If you want a humorous/serious take read Maureen Dowd’s column on James Carville, a national treasure even though he’s for the other side.

I really don't know how liberals are going to "save" democracy in Ukraine and the USA when they trashed the constitution for being a document written by racist white people during the summer of love in 2020,...after watching 3 1/2 years of bidens reign, makes me wonder if they ever read discourses of plato,..or ever heard of the magna carta.....seems that democracy by Liberal definition is the flourishing of profits by favored green industries, pumping of money to the war-industrial complex, and using any method at one's disposal to take down domestic political rivals

Straighten me out….
The Democratic Party has been taken over by communist. They use to be bad until China purchased the White House . The communist were so bad they sent me to SE Asia to fight them in 1969, now they’re our financial rulers. We can thankthe Democrats party for this. But we get to thank the people in my neighbor for my country’s open border for voting for these people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT