ADVERTISEMENT

Don't like the Dodgers but now have mad respect for Clayton Kershaw.

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
The Dodgers did an about face and allowed the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence to participate in their LBGTQ night. Just a few days later they announced that they would have a Christian Faith and Family night in July. It is now being reported and Kershaw confirmed that it was he and his wife's idea and as a result of the Dodgers decision to allow the other group to participate. He stated that as a Christian he is not going to make fun of anyone else religion and expects the same from others towards him. Good for him and I imagine that the Dodgers front office had little choice than to work with him considering his longstanding respect and appreciation of his career. God works in ways that we don't understand but what a testimony of faith that will now fill a stadium of believers. I just hope that someone in the media will cover both nights and we'll see which gets the attention and who will be glorified.

The Dodgers did an about face and allowed the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence to participate in their LBGTQ night. Just a few days later they announced that they would have a Christian Faith and Family night in July. It is now being reported and Kershaw confirmed that it was he and his wife's idea and as a result of the Dodgers decision to allow the other group to participate. He stated that as a Christian he is not going to make fun of anyone else religion and expects the same from others towards him. Good for him and I imagine that the Dodgers front office had little choice than to work with him considering his longstanding respect and appreciation of his career. God works in ways that we don't understand but what a testimony of faith that will now fill a stadium of believers. I just hope that someone in the media will cover both nights and we'll see which gets the attention and who will be glorified.
Why does a company invite a group whose sole purpose is to insult and attempt to embarrass another group? How about invite a group that hates BLM? Or hates children? Or hates anyone on welfare?

They could do a whole skit about the millions BLM founders made and bankrupted the group. Or make fun of anyone who accepts gov assistance?

At least those are human issues.

Nah, let’s invite a group that targets God, perverting Christ. Perfect

Makes sense.

Why does a company invite a group whose sole purpose is to insult and attempt to embarrass another group? How about invite a group that hates BLM? Or hates children? Or hates anyone on welfare?

They could do a whole skit about the millions BLM founders made and bankrupted the group. Or make fun of anyone who accepts gov assistance?

At least those are human issues.

Nah, let’s invite a group that targets God, perverting Christ. Perfect

Makes sense.
Kind of ironic that the Dodgers have a policy against discrimination of any kind to protect certain groups, can't wear anything deemed offensive to any group. Yet they allow this group of men dressed as nuns that purposely make fun of God and religion.
Washington pitcher Trevor Williams has joined Kershaw in voicing his opinion as they will be playing them on that night.
God will gets the reward and be glorified. I just hope the media is there to report it accurately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT