ADVERTISEMENT

Eff You All - Covid IS OVER

Today 2-10-2022 NavyDawg22 declares all you Covid Cultists have lost.

IT'S OVER BITCHES...TAKE YOUR DAMN MASKS OFF
I am beginning to wonder if this was planned out to be a 2 year thing all along; or if they fascists cannot believe the sheeple were so willing to put up with this for so long and exceeded their expectations?

Of course as this ends the clocks starts ticking on the globalists next move...

Remember all the virus experts who were here for about a year arguing with each other, strutting around all bowed up? It was like all the new college graduates hired at the stinking CDC. That was a miserable time here for me. They took over the board arguing about deaths and worshipping Fauci.

I am beginning to wonder if this was planned out to be a 2 year thing all along; or if they fascists cannot believe the sheeple were so willing to put up with this for so long and exceeded their expectations?

Pandemics typically last 2-3 years

Reactions: shonuff253

Yeah right as I sit IN A MASK in an Idaho airport waiting on a plane to fly 4 hours IN A MASK that won’t do a damn thing. To many in Gubmet w their head up their ass. I bet it’ll be at least a year before FAA sees anything but their colon and that’s w zero cases.

Every totalitarian will tell you that the easiest and quickest way to control the masses is through fear. Given the Internet, where the world is literally connected, fear can be spread in the blink of an eye.

Of course it was machined fear. That WAS the plandemic, not the virus.
Ginned up fear will also be the heart of the next globalists plot.

Still wonder if they game planned it to last 2 years. Or were they surprised to see how tolerant the masses were to the control and it lasted far longer than their dark hearted desires could have expected.

It’s not over. Kids are still masked. At Auburn you cannot go to class without a mask. Professors control the students. No student wants to make a professor mad Bc they control grading. My kids got turned down by UGA. So students could use parents help to get them mask free. @NavyDawg22

I’m not placing blame, just saying no matter how bad we all want this shit to be over with it’s not yet.

Also, I’m sorry for your loss.
And I’m sorry for yours. No, it isn’t over, and it never will be. We have to go back to normal and live with it.

Reactions: rednblack4life
Nothing really to do with it being over but my 90 year old Father In Law passed away in hospice last week. He was late stage Alzheimer's, still able to live at home but took a fall earlier in the week that caused a brain bleed and never regained any degree of consciousness. He coincidently tested positive for Covid at the hospital, although he was asymptomatic and nobody that had been around him has tested positive during this period. Never had so much as a sniffle. If they hadn't tested him, we'd have never known. Full disclosure, he was vaxxed.

Covid certainly wasn't a cause of death but because it was listed on his death certificate, he's a stat and it turns out my Mother In Law can file for reimbursement of burial expenses of up to $9000 from FEMA as a Covid related death. Craziest thing I've ever heard of.

Maybe. That’s the problem. Both sides can make their arguments.
He was 340 pounds. A severe alcoholic with liver failure. He also had a form of leukemia in his blood. No doubt he should have been vaccinated.

It’s not over. Kids are still masked. At Auburn you cannot go to class without a mask. Professors control the students. No student wants to make a professor mad Bc they control grading. My kids got turned down by UGA. So students could use parents help to get them mask free. @NavyDawg22
Stop bitching and get involved. Have you written your state reps, have you written the University System of Alabama? Have you sued or threatened to sue? People are standing up and changing things. If you haven't been actively involved then look in the mirror and make a change.

As for all the people who have died because of the lockdown we will never really know but the cost to society has been far greater and 6 countries have gotten rid of or loosened their restrictions in Europe this week, nearly everyone is getting rid of masks. I convinced a girl today to take her damn mask off and she seemed thankful and happier. If you are going to be a pisssy little middle aged scaredy cat girl please go live in the woods and let the rest of us live.

And yes, it is over. The majority of Americans are over it. Sweden even declared it so. Get with the program and for the poster who said something above about whatever bs he is claiming eff off and don't come back. My liberty is not worth your security so eff off dude.

Hey bitch, one of my best friend's dad died 4 days ago from covid. Eff off.
We just lost a 2nd friend of family over this past year from the vaccine. Only know one person who died of covid, and that was in summer of 2020, and they had multiple comorbidities. Folks need to keep their Vit D levels above 60ng/ml. and educate themselves on how to stay safe if they don't want to get the experimental mRNA genetic therapy injection

Last edited:
People with co-morbidities who are old and fat tend to die. It's just a fact. I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell some of you who seem so ignorant that don't understand that. As far as the numbers go numerous articles have been put on the chat in the past calling into question the validity of the covid numbers. I can say that anytime you monetize an action and huge sums of money are at stake it will cause problems. As far as the side effects go, the depression, suicide, drug overdose, and preventable deaths both due to a lack of early intervention approved therapeutics as well as providing care (such as cancer patients and early diagnosing of cancer) the toll has been staggering and I believe greater than the actual covid deaths from covid not with covid. We will never agree but I can say definitively that all the maskholes and vaxholes have got to go. Pack it up, it's over maskholes.

You mean like those 81 million votes the occupant of the White House got, right?
lol present some evidence that 81 millions didn't vote for Biden. I've been waiting over a year now for you guys to produce evidence that's accepted in the court of law.

lol present some evidence that 81 millions didn't vote for Biden. I've been waiting over a year now for you guys to produce evidence that's accepted in the court of law.
We've been waiting for over a year now for you and the other libs to get over your TDS, but that hasn't happened either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT