ADVERTISEMENT

"Eldorado Bulldawg House"

BillVol

National Champion
May 29, 2001
https://www.facebook.com/reddawghouse/

Hate to link something to Facebook. We traveled through your great state yesterday and stopped at Magnolia Plantation in Eldorado. I've been doing this for years. There's another one closer to Macon. There used to be a third around exit 70, but it's gone. Next to this place is an impressive display of UGA fan stuff. I asked at the register about it. They said that an older lady lives in the small house there and does this herself. She said she loves it when people stop to take pictures. Have to say it is impressive and I'm a bit jealous that we don't have something similar. One of the signs there says to "Like" the exhibit on Facebook.

292_1000.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/reddawghouse/

Hate to link something to Facebook. We traveled through your great state yesterday and stopped at Magnolia Plantation in Eldorado. I've been doing this for years. There's another one closer to Macon. There used to be a third around exit 70, but it's gone. Next to this place is an impressive display of UGA fan stuff. I asked at the register about it. They said that an older lady lives in the small house there and does this herself. She said she loves it when people stop to take pictures. Have to say it is impressive and I'm a bit jealous that we don't have something similar. One of the signs there says to "Like" the exhibit on Facebook.

Bill,
seems you like our Dawgs of Georgia,
as well as enjoying the State's amenities.
since we assuredly can't "turn" you,
stop by when you feel the need. jmvho ... Go Dawgs!

Bill,
seems you like our Dawgs of Georgia,
as well as enjoying the State's amenities.
since we assuredly can't "turn" you,
stop by when you feel the need. jmvho ... Go Dawgs!
It's nice to have civil company over for a visit. As opposed to some rock petter sprewing nonsense. Last half of that thread seems to have disappeared. Must be sun spots or the Chinese testing their EMP Burst satellite on Chat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT