ADVERTISEMENT

Employment numbers sounded good but....

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
Took a day trip today to a lake about an hour and a half from home and trying to find lunch was a chore . The old established restaurant was open for soup and salad only , can't find enough help to offer a regular menu . We then decided to go to Cracker Barrel , we noticed the parking lot was about half full , when we went inside we found out why ...there was a 25 minute wait to sit down ,because they only had one cook, we left . Went down the road about 20 miles and stopped at Dennys , we sat down and asked if they had a cook, the receptionist said they did today , yesterday she had to cook . Everywhere we went we saw signs begging people to come to work , it is really bad . I guess we have a former working class that likes the govt tit better ...SAD!!! We have a long way to go to get back to normal employment , I don't care what numbers the libs brag about , you have to wonder if they are massaged numbers !!!

Last edited:
govt tit ended last September. We ar back to pre-Covid unemployment benefits. Covid taught many (especially women) that many could get by not working for low wages. Now we have good old Capitalism working. Supply and demand is working for workers and not employers. I was going to Wendy's for lunch today. They had a dining room closed sign. I went next door to Bojangles.

govt tit ended last September. We ar back to pre-Covid unemployment benefits. Covid taught many (especially women) that many could get by not working for low wages. Now we have good old Capitalism working. Supply and demand is working for workers and not employers. I was going to Wendy's for lunch today. They had a dining room closed sign. I went next door to Bojangles.
Watch while in line, how so many pay for groceries with a govt card .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT