ADVERTISEMENT

Equipment left in Afghanistan from DOD data ... a Biden debacle

I honestly don’t know the answer simply because I’m not military. But I would think it’s better to evacuate the people first before worrying about the equipment. I wouldn’t want to leave the people there defenseless before evacuating.
People like TimberRidgeDawg and Bells76 have at least researched the topic and reached informed conclusions, whether one agrees with those conclusions or not.
Your comment says, "I don't have any experience and I've not researched the topic but I will blather anyway".
Do you see the difference?

Reactions: Bells76
People like TimberRidgeDawg and Bells76 have at least researched the topic and reached informed conclusions, whether one agrees with those conclusions or not.
Your comment says, "I don't have any experience and I've not researched the topic but I will blather anyway".
Do you see the difference?
TimberRidge has military experience. Bells is reciting what he hears on Fox News. Do you see the difference?

CNN, Fox, MSNBC, or any other reputable news organization.
There you go again.
CNN has had to fire half their staff for manipulating the news in favor of criminal democRATs, outright lying or sexual improprieties and deviance. They have proven themselves to be disreputable. They are a propaganda arm of the DNC.
Here is something you might use to filter news orgs.
Which ones refused to cover the Hunter Biden laptop story or quickly began referring to it as "Russian disinformation".
Since that laptop has now been authenticated, that filter should be an acceptable one for a truth seeker such as yourself. Because, all the news agencies knew the facts from the start. So, how many actually gave you those facts and not the version they wanted you to believe?
Check out the intricate web of lies spun by CNN to cover for Hunter's laptop.
This does not include the hundreds of times they drummed into the heads of willing believers like you that it was all "Russian disinformation".
They played you for a fool because that's exactly what they think you are.

Last edited:
There you go again.
CNN has had to fire half their staff for manipulating the news in favor of criminal democRATs, outright lying or sexual improprieties and deviance. They have proven themselves to be disreputable. They are a propaganda arm of the DNC.
Here is something you might use to filter news orgs.
Which ones refused to cover the Hunter Biden laptop story or quickly began referring to it as "Russian disinformation".
Since that laptop has now been authenticated, that filter should be an acceptable one for a truth seeker such as yourself. Because, all the news agencies knew the facts from the start. So, how many actually gave you those facts and not the version they wanted you to believe?
Check out the intricate web of lies spun by CNN to cover for Hunter's laptop.
This does not include the hundreds of times they drummed into the heads of willing believers like you that it was all "Russian disinformation".
They played you for a fool because that's exactly what they think you are.
What’s you favorite sources of news?

Would you rather move the people out first or the equipment?
Over the course of the year preceding the evac, you increase military presence, remove civilians and start transporting machinery to bases outside the borders. You then remove your military presence in stages using air support and the firm direction of our country’s leaders and generals.

If you were moving from your home, do you move first or move your furniture first?

But we botched it on both accounts. We removed the military, then, carelessly attempted to remove civilians.

What we did was like sitting at a poker table with the house mort on the table, trying to bluff the call with two of a kind and showing the hand to the guy holding four aces. We lost our seat at the table of negotiation and leverage.

I wait patiently for your response and opinion.

Reactions: Zonadog
What’s you favorite sources of news?
Favorite?
I have no favorite.
You have tried to slide past what I said with your attempt to take a tangent.
What do you think about the Hunter Biden laptop revelations which were lied about by the liberal propaganda outlets? Do you have any indignation about being played for a fool or did you know they were lying from the start?

CNN, Fox, MSNBC, or any other reputable news organization.
CNN and MSNBC are " sucking hind tit on the hog" their ratings don't match Fox News , say what you may , Fox is leading the pack . The western channel , INSP , has had better ratings than CNN . The ratings come from viewers...so !

Over the course of the year preceding the evac, you increase military presence, remove civilians and start transporting machinery to bases outside the borders. You then remove your military presence in stages using air support and the firm direction of our country’s leaders and generals.

If you were moving from your home, do you move first or move your furniture first?

But we botched it on both accounts. We removed the military, then, carelessly attempted to remove civilians.

What we did was like sitting at a poker table with the house mort on the table, trying to bluff the call with two of a kind and showing the hand to the guy holding four aces. We lost our seat at the table of negotiation and leverage.

Troop withdrawal started under the Trump Administration. The total number of troops in Afghanistan had decreased from 13,000 to 2500 by the first day Biden came into office. This was done in accordance with the Dosha agreement Trump executed with the Taliban behind the backs of the Afghan government. Biden had to redeploy troops to Afghanistan to complete the evacuation. Now I interpret that as Biden coming into office to clean up mess that Trump had started under his presidency.

Favorite?
I have no favorite.
You have tried to slide past what I said with your attempt to take a tangent.
What do you think about the Hunter Biden laptop revelations which were lied about by the liberal propaganda outlets? Do you have any indignation about being played for a fool or did you know they were lying from the start?
I’ve listed multiple news outlets that I follow. You chosen to only focus on one and act as if I’m only tied to that news network. I don’t follow Hunter Biden and don’t care to follow him. Does Hunter hold a political office? No. Is he the president? No. So whatever he’s accused of, I guess he will have his day in court and all of the evidence will be laid out in front of him. Once you have something that says Joe Biden is spearheading an international crime organization or he is partaking in activities that are morally corrupt, then you may peak my interest.

I’ve listed multiple news outlets that I follow. You chosen to only focus on one and act as if I’m only tied to that news network. I don’t follow Hunter Biden and don’t care to follow him. Does Hunter hold a political office? No. Is he the president? No. So whatever he’s accused of, I guess he will have his day in court and all of the evidence will be laid out in front of him. Once you have something that says Joe Biden is spearheading an international crime organization or he is partaking in activities that are morally corrupt, then you may peak my interest.
If you paid attention you would know. That laptop implicates Joe Biden in influence peddling for payments to Hunter and even mentions payments to him directly. It is absolutely criminal activity. It is a serious felony. He was selling access to and influence of the VP of the US.
Seriously ... you did not know that?

10% for the Big Guy!

Troop withdrawal started under the Trump Administration. The total number of troops in Afghanistan had decreased from 13,000 to 2500 by the first day Biden came into office. This was done in accordance with the Dosha agreement Trump executed with the Taliban behind the backs of the Afghan government. Biden had to redeploy troops to Afghanistan to complete the evacuation. Now I interpret that as Biden coming into office to clean up mess that Trump had started under his presidency.
Don't want to interrupt the conversation, but I think you two are missing an important component of this discussion. The Biden Administration, of their own volition, chose to abandon a functional, controlled military base complete with a secured airfield and known safe routes in and out of a relatively remote area.

The evacuation was conducted through a public airport that we did not control, nor the area around it near a populous city. We tried to do this with a minimum of military personnel and equipment, most of which had been previously abandoned and left to scavengers.

I'll go back to listening now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PotimusWillie

so 10,500 troops were removed under trump without incident and Biden couldn’t even get 2500 out without military and entire innocent afghan family casualties.

this is so illustrative of progressives detachment from reality. If the whole evacuation had gone smooth, well had to be all due to Biden. But something goes wrong under bidens watch and trump is to blame. Lol. You people rob yourself of any relevance and credibility you could possibly have a chance to earn

Don't want to interrupt the conversation, but I think you two are missing an important component of this discussion. The Biden Administration, of their own volition, chose to abandon a functional, controlled military base complete with a secured airfield and known safe routes in and out of a relatively remote area.

The evacuation was conducted through a public airport that we did not control, nor the area around it near a populous city. We tried to do this with a minimum of military personnel and equipment, most of which had been previously abandoned and left to scavengers.

I'll go back to listening now.
I understand the base airport issue. That is a forgone conclusion. That was a strategic collapse. The Biden Admin got played. We lost strategic influence and showed a weakness that the Muslim regimes capitalized on. They always do.

Trump had the world in order through fear of military reprisal. We lost that with Biden.

Without the airport debacle, we don’t see the Afghanistan collapse. Unless of course they had already figured out that we had weakened. You reckon?

To equate troop withdrawal implemented by President Trump to the complete embarrassment we witnessed isn’t logical, it’s naive.

When the safety of U.S. citizens is at stake, the government is demanded to protect. We didn’t.

As the country was collapsing around us, to think that we could maintain control was folly. Our weakness betrayed us. It was on full display with President Biden at the helm.

In no form or fashion would would this have happened under Trumps watch. They feared him. AND he would have prepared for the process.

I understand the base airport issue. That is a forgone conclusion. That was a strategic collapse. The Biden Admin got played. We lost strategic influence and showed a weakness that the Muslim regimes capitalized on. They always do.

Trump had the world in order through fear of military reprisal. We lost that with Biden.

Without the airport debacle, we don’t see the Afghanistan collapse. Unless of course they had already figured out that we had weakened. You reckon?

To equate troop withdrawal implemented by President Trump to the complete embarrassment we witnessed isn’t logical, it’s naive.

When the safety of U.S. citizens is at stake, the government is demanded to protect. We didn’t.

As the country was collapsing around us, to think that we could maintain control was folly. Our weakness betrayed us. It was on full display with President Biden at the helm.

In no form or fashion would would this have happened under Trumps watch. They feared him. AND he would have prepared for the process.
Facts of the matter is Trump started the process of pulling the troops out of Afghanistan. Biden had no choice but to continue the withdrawal. It’s naive to not raise an eyebrow or not question Trump about him cutting a back room deal with the Taliban behind the Afghan Govt back. That’s not illogical, those are the facts of the matter.

Ted Cruz appears to be the Republican Senator who raised a big deal about the military decision to evacuate from Kabul instead of from a military airport 40 miles away. The military leaders recommended evacuation from Kabul instead of the military base. If Trump had sent majority of the troops home, who would even be at the airbase? I wouldnt take anything Crying Ted Cruz says seriously.

Facts of the matter is Trump started the process of pulling the troops out of Afghanistan. Biden had no choice but to continue the withdrawal. It’s naive to not raise an eyebrow or not question Trump about him cutting a back room deal with the Taliban behind the Afghan Govt back. That’s not illogical, those are the facts of the matter.

Ted Cruz appears to be the Republican Senator who raised a big deal about the military decision to evacuate from Kabul instead of from a military airport 40 miles away. The military leaders recommended evacuation from Kabul instead of the military base. If Trump had sent majority of the troops home, who would even be at the airbase? I wouldnt take anything Crying Ted Cruz says seriously.
Coco, Biden had many choices. He commanded the most powerful army in the world and allowed it to stand down and put U.S. lives in danger.

This debacle would not have happened under the Trump administration. He commanded fearful respect, something we lack greatly now.

Now that you take that approach I'm reminded that for a while there, Biden tried to say he was just following Trump's plan.

E-jn8LbVUAEzxe6

Reactions: Whosyodawgy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT