ADVERTISEMENT

Every time you fill up your vehicle…

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
remember they're trying to distract you from the consequences of planned and deliberate policies with the boogeyman of an event that is nothing like what they describe.

Every empty shelf at the grocery store should remind you of the stupidityof putting politicians in charge of supply, distribution, and the labor market. But again, those responsible for actually wrecking things will try and scare vou with the notion that our fellow Citizens almost destroved the country by making up an alternate reality of events.

The Capitol Police let folks into the Capitol. The government killed an unarmed American in the Capitol. What transpired there was less violent than an average day in DC, Chicago, New York, LA, Atlanta. The so-called "Capitol Riot" had less rioting and less violence from attendees than ANY of the "mostly peaceful protests" that occurred across the country for the previous 2 years.

These are just facts.

I really don't give a fock about January 6th, 2021. other than the gross injustice being meted out to those who were simply exercising their inalienable Rights of assembly to demand redress of grievances by the shitstains in Congress who claim to represent We, the People.

I do care about $5/gal gasoline.

I do care about empty store shelves, and the 20-30% real increase in the cost of the shit you can still find.

I do care about sending billions upon billions of dollars to the Ukraine, one of the most corrupt governments on the planet.

And so should you.

If you're more concerned about the political grandstanding going on about January 6th than all the shit the political class has done to destroy YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE, then you are a fvcking idiot and shouldn't be taken seriously.

remember they're trying to distract you from the consequences of planned and deliberate policies with the boogeyman of an event that is nothing like what they describe.

Every empty shelf at the grocery store should remind you of the stupidityof putting politicians in charge of supply, distribution, and the labor market. But again, those responsible for actually wrecking things will try and scare vou with the notion that our fellow Citizens almost destroved the country by making up an alternate reality of events.

The Capitol Police let folks into the Capitol. The government killed an unarmed American in the Capitol. What transpired there was less violent than an average day in DC, Chicago, New York, LA, Atlanta. The so-called "Capitol Riot" had less rioting and less violence from attendees than ANY of the "mostly peaceful protests" that occurred across the country for the previous 2 years.

These are just facts.

I really don't give a fock about January 6th, 2021. other than the gross injustice being meted out to those who were simply exercising their inalienable Rights of assembly to demand redress of grievances by the shitstains in Congress who claim to represent We, the People.

I do care about empty store shelves, and the 20-30% real increase in the cost of the shit you can still find.

I do care about sending billions upon billions of dollars to the Ukraine, one of the most corrupt governments on the planet.

And so should you.

If you're more concerned about the political grandstanding going on about January 6th than all the shit the political class has done to destroy YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE, then you are a fvcking idiot and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Thank you Hans Christian Anderson for creating another fairy tale.

These are just facts.

And so should you.

agree 100
amazing the libs are putting all their eggs in the jan 6th basket lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT