ADVERTISEMENT

Example #23567 - Zoned out

poochpup

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jul 12, 2003
All this talk early on that Biden would not make it through the convention, I thought, was crazy. But now, everyday, I don't see how he can. I feel sorry for him in a "small" way. I pray for his health. This disease is terrible. First-hand experience. But he's been lying his whole career. His family has gotten rich of you and me. NEVER held a non-political job. Now, everyday, there is footage documenting his decline. Shame on those who have put him through this. Here is another recent example:

Obama has been in charge the whole time.
maybe... but not sure he is the point man. When Obama left office, he absolutely positioned himself where he could still influence democrat politics. Particularly, the progressive side. And I credit his antics to creating even more racial divide. He did it on purpose. He certainly advanced the Marxist principles of hate the rich; let government control everything. He worshiped Government role as a "GOD" type benefactor. He felt NO-ONE could succeed without government intervention. However, I think there are even bigger influencers and power brokers than Mohammad "Messiah" Obama. I do not know who they are. Or it may be an organization of characters (DAVOs types - the great reset has been in motion for a long time). Obama follows orders too. Just my gut. Not trying to prove anything.

Last edited:
maybe... but not sure he is the point man. When Obama left office, he absolutely positioned himself where he could still influence democrat politics. Particularly, the progressive side. And I credit his antics to creating even more racial divide. He did it on purpose. He certainly advanced the Marxist principles of hate the rich; let government control everything. He worshiped Government role as a "GOD" type benefactor. He felt NO-ONE could succeed without government intervention. However, I think there are even bigger influencers and power brokers than Mohammad "Messiah" Obama. I do not know who they are. Or it may be an organization of characters (DAVOs types - the great reset has been in motion for a long time). Obama follows orders too. Just my gut. Not trying to prove anything.
His leading Joe off the stage patting him on the back was clearly dominant/subordinate, imo. But I agree, I doubt he is the main guy. My guess is his direction comes from Herr Schwab himself or Schwab generals.

The White House tried another gaslighting explanation, that nobody is buying. This is sad. Former Presidents don't grab current President by the wrist to lead them places. The current President usually stays, as long as he darn well pleases.

President Bidens body stance is exactly like the Juneteenth concert. Hands by side, slouched, absolutely still. ..

It's obvious he's having major problems

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Lol!

It was all an edited video! Nothing to see here. Take a look at the "real" video in this story. It wasn't edited at all.....

Give me a break.

They edited out
Biden standing still
Obama grabbing his wrist
The angle showing the shuffle

But conservatives edited the video to make Biden look bad.

All this talk early on that Biden would not make it through the convention, I thought, was crazy. But now, everyday, I don't see how he can. I feel sorry for him in a "small" way. I pray for his health. This disease is terrible. First-hand experience. But he's been lying his whole career. His family has gotten rich of you and me. NEVER held a non-political job. Now, everyday, there is footage documenting his decline. Shame on those who have put him through this. Here is another recent example:
Between the two candidates, the debate next week should make for quite a spectacle.

BTW, the closer we get to the election, the more propaganda is going to be pumped into the system. Check your sources.

Anyway, here is some reporting from the other side of the political spectrum, as I doubt you would get this from your typical news sources.

Last edited:
Ex presidents move out of DC and back to their home states after office, not Obama. He stayed in DC and it’s been reported that a string of cars leave daily from the administration and arrive at his home.
There’s a reason Obama is still in town and it’s not because of his family.

Ex presidents move out of DC and back to their home states after office, not Obama. He stayed in DC and it’s been reported that a string of cars leave daily from the administration and arrive at his home.
There’s a reason Obama is still in town and it’s not because of his family.
Yes. True.

Lol!

It was all an edited video! Nothing to see here. Take a look at the "real" video in this story. It wasn't edited at all.....

Give me a break.

They edited out
Biden standing still
Obama grabbing his wrist
The angle showing the shuffle

But conservatives edited the video to make Biden look bad.

he still looks bad. no matter what angle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT