ADVERTISEMENT

Excecutive orders by presidents in Week 1 of their presidency

Sleepy Joe 33
Obama 5
Trump 4
Clinton 1
GWB 0

Man Trump was the worst imitation of a dictator ever. Biden's hands must be cramping up. Democrat's ideas are never popular so they have to legislate from the bench or by EO.
Trump was the worst imitation of a lot of things.

Biden is smart enough to get right on top of things and try and get them straightened out.

He's the one with the experience to know how to get it done and hit the ground running.

Biden is smart enough to get right on top of things and try and get them straightened out.

He's the one with the experience to know how to get it done and hit the ground running.

ROTFLMAO Biden and smart in the same sentence. He straightened what out? He/she's playing in women's sports? Pissing off his feminist supporters. Shutting down the keystone pipeline? Costing 100k their jobs and the communities they live in millions. Also pissing off our ally Canada. This will drive the price up on gas by three-fold soon. Also has us depending on OPEC and contributing our money to despots who fund terrorism. He addressed the pressing need to have transfreaks in the military. He stopped building of the wall so criminals come one come all. The list of things he is "fixing" goes on and on. I really wish Sleepy Joe would quit fixing things.

47 yrs of living in the swamp! lol..poster child for term limits and Namenda!

Last edited:

Certainly you jest? I can accept it if you are kidding?! I can even accept the Trump part!
Just telling me your pulling our chain on the Biden quote and I want lose respect!!

Certainly you jest? I can accept it if you are kidding?! I can even accept the Trump part!
Just telling me your pulling our chain on the Biden quote and I want lose respect!!
It a jest in part because the numbers mean little.

I don't agree with everything but there was a need for some things to get done, especially concerning COVID. Some things were going to be reversed, so no sense waiting. We're going to disagree on some things, but other posters don't want to give Biden a chance (though it's their right).

He's been running for 45 years and has never crossed the finish line .

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

I don't agree with everything but there was a need for some things to get done, especially concerning COVID. Some things were going to be reversed, so no sense waiting. We're going to disagree on some things, but other posters don't want to give Biden a chance (though it's their right).
Which covid EO do you praise the most? The mask mandate on federal property, which President Biden violated hours after? Or, the travel bans, which Biden once called xenophobic?

Perhaps the worst idea by Jobama is the 15 per hour minimum wage. I know this isn't an executive order but it's stupid, even if it is structured over the next few years.

Yeah trannies in female sports were a necessity in the eradicating of covid-19.

Judge has put a hold on Biden's pause of deportations for 100 days !

Perhaps the worst idea by Jobama is the 15 per hour minimum wage. I know this isn't an executive order but it's stupid, even if it is structured over the next few years.

Over 60% of the voters in Florida (one of the largest states) just passed an amendment to raise the minimum wage to $15 over a period of years (and then it will be indexed). So I would suggest that Biden (it's real easy to spell) is trying to do what the voters want. That might be a novel idea to you, but give it a thought.

Over 60% of the voters in Florida (one of the largest states) just passed an amendment to raise the minimum wage to $15 over a period of years (and then it will be indexed). So I would suggest that Biden (it's real easy to spell) is trying to do what the voters want. That might be a novel idea to you, but give it a thought.

In higher cost of living areas, wages may need to be raised. But McDonald's workers in Rockmart Ga do not need to be making 15 bucks an hour. Just watch what happens to consumer prices and automation. Those jobs will dry up faster than can say Jobama.

Hell California may need 30 bucks an hour as sorry as that state is ran. But that doesn't mean every small business owner in rural ga shouldn't have to pay that.

I'm not going to argue your first point because I don't know what you are talking about.

You obviously aren't referring to me, because I'm not a "dem" as you would call it. Have never been a member of any political party. Did you read what I wrote in case you weren't aware of it. If 60% of the voters vote for something I would say that's a damn good example of the voters wanting it, regardless of what you think about the minimum wage yourself. So I would say that Biden was trying to do what the voters (at least the voters of Florida) wanted. This would be the perfect example of that. So who's the idiot here?

And Trump won Florida btw. Jobama going to have a hard time giving Florida what they want.

Reactions: DTwnDawg

What has he done regarding Covid? What is he going to do? The greatest lie he told during the campaign was that he was going to get an untamable virus under control.

You people are still brain washed on this feeble brain idiot. You can’t see he is destroying this country.

Biden ripped Trump during the campaign for his Covid plan and said he had a better plan. Then when elected he admits he has no plan.
Yep. Lotta voters must have figgered Ole Joe was gonna wave his magic wand and rid us of covid. Science tells us a virus is gonna virus. There is no human behavior that can stop it, especially wearing a mask. But of course no politician wood ever admit that. Maybe Rand Paul.

Yep. Lotta voters must have figgered Ole Joe was gonna wave his magic wand and rid us of covid. Science tells us a virus is gonna virus. There is no human behavior that can stop it, especially wearing a mask. But of course no politician wood ever admit that. Maybe Rand Paul.
You are right, have you noticed Biden is doing the same thing Thrump did on this virus and he is taking credit for it! That senile pos should be ashamed of himself.

Lol.

lol 😂

You are right, have you noticed Biden is doing the same thing Thrump did on this virus and he is taking credit for it! That senile pos should be ashamed of himself.

Biden isn’t promoting the lysol injection treatment that Trump was directing scientists to study (not yet anyways).

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT