ADVERTISEMENT

Final debate prediction....

Hey Brother.....shot 35 - 37 - 35 today. Thats right 27 holes!
Not sure if you are a fan of stack and tilt. I stumbled on Tom Saguto on YouTube.
Contact and consistency is unreal.
If I could have putted well, I could have been really deep. Oh well, it's always fun when you play well.
Take Care
Stumbled upon Saguto as well...went from a 17 index to a 6 in a few months. I could be MUCH better if I could putt

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Biden has some meme-worthy moments, but overall pulls it together from a senile / non-senile standpoint, as he usually does for super important events like this. This will suprise some. He will have dozens of super old guy moments between now and the election, but the debate overall won't be one of them.

The bigger surprise will be Trump. The guy has been painted 5 million times over as an unhinged asshole (some deserved). He will very intentionally dial it way down, knowing that the facts / issues are firmly on his side, and he will rely on his own intelligence / recall, and ability to think on his feet.

The media will be frustrated not because "Biden lost" - they would never admit that unless he truly did some indefensible things. They will be frustrated saying that this was "fake Trump" The "real" Trump is the guy that has been painted 5 million times as an unhinged asshole who says terrible things. His entire solid debate performance will be framed as a "lie."

I don't see the polls moving meaningfully afterwards unless one candidate really eff's up, but I actually do see the chance of Trump getting a material bump simply because he surprises a lot of folks in the fact that he doesn't come off as the guy painted 5 million times over as an unhinged asshole, and watching the media for the last 4 years, it is understandable that a large percentage of the population believes that is all he is capable of. Hence the media frustration.
Be shocked if Biden is the standard bearer for the Dems. Young progressive Dems want Moonbeam Newsome and the DNC wants Michele Obama. Newsom has broke California and I don't see him winning this election; Michele however can beat Trump.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT