ADVERTISEMENT

Fl. shatters daily record with 15000 new cases

not so good

Letterman and National Champion
Jan 24, 2018
Desantis looking more and more like a failed governor. Tx. governor right there with him. Should not have listened to rump.

Reactions: celticdawg
How many test were performed? How did the number of tests performed compare with previous days? What was the percentage of positive tests? How did the percentage of positive tests compare with recent days?

Until all of these questions are answered the number of “new cases” is not in context.

How many test were performed? How did the number of tests performed compare with previous days? What was the percentage of positive tests? How did the percentage of positive tests compare with recent days?

Until all of these questions are answered the number of “new cases” is not in context.
OK. Would U say we have a problem with covid 19 in this country?

OK. Would U say we have a problem with covid 19 in this country?

Sure, we’ve had one for months now. That’s not the point of my post. Nor was I defending DeSantis. Please look up the data to the questions I posited.

Never mind. I will save you the trouble. Those positive tests numbers you posted (from Saturday) came as a result of over 145,000 tests being performed.

Let’s talk about shattering records. While 15k new cases are a new record (breaking the previous record by about 3k), the number of test performed (145k+) didn’t just shatter the previous Daily record, but absolutely obliterated it (by about 70k).

The percent of new positive tests was about 11%, the third day in a row it declined, and the lowest positive rate in the last two weeks. Also, the Sunday numbers were also in the 11% range.

All COVID numbers need to be put in full context, something the media (of whatever bent) will not do.

Desantis looking more and more like a failed governor. Tx. governor right there with him. Should not have listened to rump.
How many died ? Think with all of the padding, we’re up to a whopping 3,000 statewide in Georgia. This thing is running through families like wildfire here. Maybe slight fever for a day or two. Loss of taste. That’s about it. Don’t think they are going to be able to scare us into another shutdown. Too many people reporting personal experiences of mild symptoms . The word is out and it’s a real hoax. Joes gonna have to come out and fight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT