ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Desantis totally blew it

OriginalGatorHator

Them Dawgs Is Hell
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2015
Disappointing as he was the best governor during my lifetime at punishing the left.

I really don’t know what his campaign strategy was. He refused to attack Trump from the right and didn’t deliver a narrative other than radical support of Israel.

If he’s not going to drop out before New Hampshire at the least he should fire everyone involved in his campaign.

Disappointing as he was the best governor during my lifetime at punishing the left.

I really don’t know what his campaign strategy was. He refused to attack Trump from the right and didn’t deliver a narrative other than radical support of Israel.

If he’s not going to drop out before New Hampshire at the least he should fire everyone involved in his campaign.

Roughing up jellyfish Georgia republican. Get on the Trump train or go be with party you really are and be a democrat. Have a good day jellyfish

Roughing up jellyfish Georgia republican. Get on the Trump train or go be with party you really are and be a democrat. Have a good day jellyfish
I don’t root for politicians. No candidate is sufficiently right wing. I hoped Desantis was but he wasn’t.

All I hope for now is Trump leaves the Republican Party in ruins and an actual right wing party can raise in its place.

Reactions: poochpup
I don’t root for politicians. No candidate is sufficiently right wing. I hoped Desantis was but he wasn’t.

All I hope for now is Trump leaves the Republican Party in ruins and an actual right wing party can raise in its place.
you are likely to get your wish

Georgia should change the mascot to jellyfish. Never thought I see the day Georgia goes spineless and let democrats mayors and DA and jellyfish republicans ruin the state of Georgia .

Another reason I been away . I can’t stomach seeing yall jellyfish. I’m really glad bama won . Maybe they will beat us in T town .

• Wow
Reactions: DerkDawg1027
Doubtful on both counts.

One, the fact Nikki Haley is doing well is concerning shows the neo cons are alive and well. The only difference between Nikki Haley and Joe Biden is Nikki can’t wait to bomb Iran. I don’t think the neo cons are going away until the Boomers are gone and we can finally move past the ghost of Ronald Reagan.

Two, there really isn’t a plan post Trump and he is godawful at selecting candidates. Look at Arizona. I think it’s fair to say Trump burned the Republican Party to the ground in Arizona but instead of a right wing response he endorses Kari Lake. So even if he does succeed at destroying the GOP I fear we are left with the Kari Lakes of the world and not the Par Buchanans.

That said I’ll settle with the destruction of the GOP.

Doubtful on both counts.

That said I’ll settle with the destruction of the GOP.
you are getting your wish

check out Barbara Comstock's tweets. many here will call her a RINO, and, well, as Dr. Malcolm says, "There it is."

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

you are getting your wish

check out Barbara Comstock's tweets. many here will call her a RINO, and, well, as Dr. Malcolm says, "There it is."

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF
So, why didn't the "RINOs" come out in great enough numbers for Haley to finish within 30 points of the Donald? The Pub party may be imploding but as of today, the wing Ms Comstock apparently views as the answer are around 10% of the Party. You can hate Trump and still realize a huge majority of the Pub base is done with Dem lite Pubs.

So, why didn't the "RINOs" come out in great enough numbers for Haley to finish within 30 points of the Donald? The Pub party may be imploding but as of today, the wing Ms Comstock apparently views as the answer are around 10% of the Party. You can hate Trump and still realize a huge majority of the Pub base is done with Dem lite Pubs.
well - there could be a couple reasons for that, but the essential question is: how much has the dominance of that base shrunk the party?

tune in November 7 and we will know

well - there could be a couple reasons for that, but the essential question is: how much has the dominance of that base shrunk the party?

tune in November 7 and we will know
Imo, both parties are shedding supporters and neither party is working on behalf of the people or even their own constituents. The Dems just did a better job of muzzling their Trump. (Bernie Sanders) As far as growing the party...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/01/trump-biden-latino-voters-poll

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/19/trump-poll-support-black-hispanic/

One, the fact Nikki Haley is doing well is concerning shows the neo cons are alive and well.
But is she really doing well? She's under water on the favorable/unfavorable numbers and just got blown away in Iowa. And this is happening even though she has been getting the kid gloves treatment. Imo the bottom line is Trump and Ramaswamy are definitely anti establishment candidates and they pulled 58% of the votes in Iowa. I'd consider DeSantis as appealing to Trump voters that like a toned down style but even if you split his voters with Haley should he drop out, it still leaves Trump with 68% of the vote and most likely every county in Iowa.

When you look at the establishment candidates, you have a hard time getting to 25% total of the Pub voting base. The issue isn't Trump or Maga voters. The issue is the Pub power structure is trying to cling to power even though they are despised by a majority of their voting base. It's unfortunate that Trump is the guy that has ended up exposing statist and globalist that campaign as Pubs but politic like Dems but here we are.

He could be 🙏 he will be on the ticket with President Trump. That would give we sane people 12 years of Conservatives in the White House. 🤗😍😁

Reactions: OriginalGatorHator
Loved him as the best Gov in America but gave him too much credit on having smarts. I'm GUESSING he let others convince him that running in 2024 was the right time? The fool needed to support DJT in 2024 and he was a shoo-in for 2028 and probably a two-term president. Hell, Trump likely would have asked him to run with him as VP had he not jumped into a race he could not win. I like you Ron but you look like a dumbass today.

Dims...........NOTHING is stopping this Trump train.

For the most part, it’s a uni-party. Neither side is going truly manage the country in a way that is sustainable and beneficial for its citizens, although they do live them some non-citizens. Regardless of your opinion of him, Trump was the first person, with a chance, to not fully adopt the mindset of either party. Can’t believe how stupid the die hard repubs are for not backing him

Georgia should change the mascot to jellyfish. Never thought I see the day Georgia goes spineless and let democrats mayors and DA and jellyfish republicans ruin the state of Georgia .

Another reason I been away . I can’t stomach seeing yall jellyfish. I’m really glad bama won . Maybe they will beat us in T town .
Why don’t you just get off this site ?

Loved him as the best Gov in America but gave him too much credit on having smarts. I'm GUESSING he let others convince him that running in 2024 was the right time? The fool needed to support DJT in 2024 and he was a shoo-in for 2028 and probably a two-term president. Hell, Trump likely would have asked him to run with him as VP had he not jumped into a race he could not win. I like you Ron but you look like a dumbass today.

Dims...........NOTHING is stopping this Trump train.
Only thing I disagree with is stopping the Trump train. I don’t think we are prepared for the lengths the left will go to deny Trump the White House.

Reactions: poochpup

it is why the RINOS are fighting anything true conservative tooth and nail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT