ADVERTISEMENT

Former and esteemed President Donald J. Trump seems to have set a record...

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
for having the most people who worked for a former Republican POTUS speak at the DNC. Makes me feel good that the message of looking towards the future and not backwards works. Still seats available, friends. Hope you are all having a good night.

• Haha
Reactions: DallasDawg225
for having the most people who worked for a former Republican POTUS speak at the DNC. Makes me feel good that the message of looking towards the future and not backwards works. Still seats available, friends. Hope you are all having a good night.
Most of us love America and don't want it in the hands of communist like Kamala.

Most of us love America and don't want it in the hands of communist like Kamala.
I don't really read your posts any more partner. I hope you are doing well.

GSdiw6FWgAEVDFZ.jpg

I smell desperation. The incoming coma after a sugar rush

It doesn't have to be that way. I choose to look to the future with hope. Still seats available, friend. Come join.

I do too. I was not optimistic a couple of weeks ago but I think I put too little faith in the American public at first.

I do too. I was not optimistic a couple of weeks ago but I think I put too little faith in the American public at first.
Good to hear. You sleep well tonight. Tomorrow will be even brighter.

You are the one who thinks he's the funniest, smartest, clever, and condescending guy in the room...whatever makes you sleep tight. Gotta give credit where it's due though....you are outstanding at opponent's tears...

Reactions: cherrydawg
You are the one who thinks he's the funniest, smartest, clever, and condescending guy in the room...whatever makes you sleep tight. Gotta give credit where it's due though....you are outstanding at opponent's tears...
You have a good night. You're welcome when you would like to join. No pressure. I have never said I'm any of those things.

• Haha
It doesn't have to be that way. I choose to look to the future with hope. Still seats available, friend. Come join.
I'm still waiting on that hope, unity and transparity we were promised 4 years ago.......

I'm still waiting on that hope, unity and transparity we were promised 4 years ago.......
No waiting. We're moving. Still seats available.

if a parent or grandparent occasionally says something that makes us cringe, we don’t automatically assume they’re bad people. We recognize that the world is moving fast, that they need time and maybe a little encouragement to catch up. Our fellow citizens deserve the same grace we hope they’ll extend to us. That’s how we can build a true Democratic majority, one that can get things done.

You say you want to pull for the underdog like this is a game. It’s LIFE which you’re not going to have much of one if Kamala gets voted in. You have a blessed night

And we wish we didn’t have to read yours!
You don't. You didn't know that, friend?

Seats still available for a bright future. Have a good night, friend. You can stop seeing posts if you wish.

Reactions: nice marmot
You say you want to pull for the underdog like this is a game. It’s LIFE which you’re not going to have much of one if Kamala gets voted in. You have a blessed night
Thanks, friend. But I'd rather be positive. Warnings of the wolf from that boy just don't give me the positive vibes.

Seats remain for a bright future. Hope you can join. Good night.

Do you folks really not remember the constant chaos of the Trump presidency? Talk about selective memory.

• Haha
Oh you could still be positive if you could see through the lies being told. For some odd reason you just can’t seem to find the truth.

I don't really read your posts any more partner. I hope you are doing well.

GSdiw6FWgAEVDFZ.jpg
Another untruth. You obviously do. You just have nothing of substance to offer. Alll about feelings to you as you have so “joyfully “ yelled from the rooftops. I’m not your partner. However, I do feel sorry for you.

Do you folks really not remember the constant chaos of the Trump presidency? Talk about selective memory.
I remember affordability, low interest rates, an excellent economy up and down the income range and peace at home and abroad.

If chaos means these things along with a President who admittedly says dumb shit and offends people, I’ll take chaos over wild inflation, the low and middle class being crushed, and the most violent period abroad in decades.

Oh please give us a list of the chaos. It will be interesting to see you explain how Trump caused the chaos your masters in the dim party caused. You will either fail miserably in your attempts or will give us a master class in how dims blame every problem they cause on everyone else.

You have a good night. You're welcome when you would like to join. No pressure. I have never said I'm any of those things.
Actions are louder than words. Haven’t you heard?

I remember affordability, low interest rates, an excellent economy up and down the income range and peace at home and abroad.

If chaos means these things along with a President who admittedly says dumb shit and offends people, I’ll take chaos over wild inflation, the low and middle class being crushed, and the most violent period abroad in decades.
Let's not talk about our former POTUS with such disregard. Let's unite for the good of the country, friend. Let's focus on the positives of a bright future. I can't say what you said there regarding the former POTUS isn't true, but let's not dwell on him.

• Haha
Got to admit I've not been watching the Hamas National Convention in Chicago this week.

Got to admit I've not been watching the Hamas National Convention in Chicago this week.
I'm sorry you were misinformed friend. Perhaps the Pundit or Federalist Papers gave you the disinformation. Hamas is not holding a convention at the current time based on my internet searches.

Here's looking toward a bright future, even in Auburn.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
I remember chaos like dem leaders calling for impeachment of 45 before he spent his first day in office. I remember the FBI and DOJ leadership swearing a fraudulent doc was truthful in order to secure a warrant to eaves drop on a POTUS campaign as well as a sitting POTUS. I remember an FBI director bragging about setting up Mike Flynn in the first few days of the admin. I remember an FBI director briefing the sitting POTUS about the pee pee tapes and then tipping off the press. I remember Victoria Nuland testifying that everybody wanted a Ukrainian prosecutor fired for failing to confront corruption only months after sending him a letter praising his actions taken in the fight of corruption. I remember dem members of congress openly calling for citizens to get in "their faces" and benign officials like Susan Huckabee Sanders getting ran out of restaurants. I remember Bob Barr (certainly no fan of Trump) saying Trump may have had a great term if he hadn't been targeted for destruction by members of both parties. I remember Dems in congress refusing to put partisanship aside when covid first hit our shores and actually continuing with an impeachment effort. I remember a speaker of the house ripping up a copy of a SOU address.

I also remember ISIS being neutered within months of Trump taking office. I remember Trump telling manufacturers if they closed U.S. plants and moved them to Mexico, he'd hit them with tariffs. I remember wailing and gnashing of teeth over threatening NATO members but NATO members actually upping their investments in defense spending. I remember remain in Mexico. I remember one sided trade deals being renegotiated to be closer to free and reciprocal trade. I remember the Abraham Accords and cheaper energy. I remember a POTUS that believed in peace thru strength and didn't get us involved in new wars.

Yeah, feuding with Rosie O'Donnell is beneath the office of POTUS and he shouldn't have responded when McCain called his supporters goony birds but if you are going to acknowledge Trump's warts, we also need to acknowledge the warts of those that relentlessly attacked him and many times attacked him with little to no regard for the truth. (Adam Schiff)

Let's not talk about our former POTUS with such disregard. Let's unite for the good of the country, friend. Let's focus on the positives of a bright future. I can't say what you said there regarding the former POTUS isn't true, but let's not dwell on him.
Congrats on adopting the Harris’ campaign vibe strategy. Just broadly talk about positive movement away from the “darkness” (conveniently ignoring that she has been in office and a part of this darkness?). Feel good speeches about absolutely nothing. The calculation seems to be that the country doesn’t need substance. I have a little bit more faith in it. At some point record and policy matter to folks. Especially when economic times are tough.

Congrats on adopting the Harris’ campaign vibe strategy. Just broadly talk about positive movement away from the “darkness” (conveniently ignoring that she has been in office and a part of this darkness?). Feel good speeches about absolutely nothing. The calculation seems to be that the country doesn’t need substance. I have a little bit more faith in it. At some point record and policy matter to folks. Especially when economic times are tough.
It's okay, friend.

No pressure here. We're here when you're ready.

The chaos came from the media and then Covid.

And IMO, that chaos is nothing compared to the world that literally on fire right now.
Or the world Trump inherited. Remember what seemed like weekly videos of heads being sawed off and people being burned alive?

Ok idiot troll

Ok idiot troll
If my facts are wrong, I'm open to correction, friend. I'm pretty sure I've never seen so many work for one POTUS and show up at the opposition's national convention. I don't think it's a good thing. Just something to think about as you go to the polls in November. Blessings.

Reactions: celticdawg
What chaos there was, was created by those who hated Trump because they were not getting their way. Trump should not have reacted to them but that’s a normal reaction for most people.
You don’t stop your children from throwing a temper tantrum by giving them the candy they want, you will just get more of the same.
That’s why we have continued anger from the swampiest people in DC and violent protested in the streets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT