ADVERTISEMENT

GA election fraud update

Gov Kemp bought the voting machines when he was Sect of State, Raffensberger certified the election. Blame the Democrats for voting errors.
AND Biden didn't need Georgia after all.

Reactions: JerseyDawg
Gov Kemp bought the voting machines when he was Sect of State, Raffensberger certified the election. Blame the Democrats for voting errors.
AND Biden didn't need Georgia after all.
Dominion voting machines didn't make Fulton county election officials crooked. Didn't pad Georgia voting rolls either.

Last edited:
Dominion voting machines didn't make Fulton county election officials crooked. Didn't pad Georgia voting rolls either.
The best summary I've heard came from a Coffee County official after viewing a demonstration of ballot processing on Georgia's Dominion system. He said that if you want to get the right answer with this system, you can. If you want to get the wrong answer, you can do that, too.

The best summary I've heard came from a Coffee County official after viewing a demonstration of ballot processing on Georgia's Dominion system. He said that if you want to get the right answer with this system, you can. If you want to get the wrong answer, you can do that, too.
Is that Misty Hampton who is under indictment for letting Trump's folks into the county offices to inspect a voting machine?

It's a really clear video of her opening the door to the elections offices to let the Trump folks in.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Is that Misty Hampton who is under indictment for letting Trump's folks into the county offices to inspect a voting machine?

It's a really clear video of her opening the door to the elections offices to let the Trump folks in.
No.

I know that Democrats have a hard time with personal pronouns in common usage. The operative term here, which answered your question before you asked it, was "he."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT