ADVERTISEMENT

Germans? Clemsons SAE chapter suspended for "Cripmas Party"...

lakejacksondawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Nov 17, 2004
why do kids think it's okay to act stupid and then document it through social media...just stop at acting stupid and go on with your life...you don't have to document for the world to remind you that you were having some stupid fun.
This post was edited on 4/6 4:21 PM by lakejacksondawg

Clem's Son

Nothing college kids haven't done for ages, now though, they are...

stupid enough to post their activities on social media. People need to lighten up.

What fraternity was Andrew Harrison in and how long was...

he suspended for?

exactly...

I remember a certain fraternity growing cotton on their front lawn and "paying" homeless black guys to pick it...tasteless and stupid, but no one was snapping pics of it to post it for the world to see.

SAE in Knoxville used to do a weeklong party called Minerva's Period....

in which there were toga parties and "bloody tampons" (food coloring of course) hanging from the ceiling inside the Frat House. It was the biggest week of debauchery of the whole year.

If that happened today they'd get banned forever from campus. Back then, it was just another day of Frat life.

We used to do 'Old South' parties every year on confederate memorial day

Those are probably out of the question now

They sure have - we used to dress up like ...

bums and pimps and go park a bus at Bubber's. All the real whores, pimps and winos from the area would flood in and party with us and wild things would go on behind that bus in the Bubber's parking lot. Somehow, they weren't offended by our "cultural appropriation".

After we got thru with Bubber's, we went back to the fraternity house, where the pledges had turned the bottom floor of the house into a barn with hay strewn everywhere. There was a constructed model of a big black penis hanging out of the second floor window with a hose attached to it and turned on over the entrance so it would constantly be peeing on you. Our dates then came over and they were dressed like whores and then we released farm animals throughout the house and some of them usually wound up dead. It was the one night the pledges had to take a free shot at the brothers before initiation. Hard core wrestling and fighting in the hay. Saw some other stuff going on in the hay, too - looked consensual to me. Craziness. I'll never forget it,

How do you think all that would play these days in the age of social media?
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/6 5:13 PM by _Keef_

Wonder what kind of shat the Skull and Bones guys do? Probably...

have to give each other blow jobs.

I don't know about all that ...

The consensual stuff in the hay I was talking about was with the females. The dudes just wrestled and fought.

We did have to f' a goat at initiation, though. It wasn't so bad, especially if you were towards the rear of the line like me.
laugh.r191677.gif

Where is the Wash Post article on brothers shooting up PCB on spring break?

oh wait - it was the gun's fault.

Don't knock it till you've tried it ...

It was good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT