ADVERTISEMENT

Ginni Thomas

willdup

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
Recently released text messages between well respected Conservative figure Ginni Thomas and Mark Meadows show that Thomas was pushing aggressively to overturn the election and was promoting the craziest of all the crazy conspiracy theories.

Her husband did not recuse himself in the case ragarding the release of Trump records from the National Archives and was the lone dissent in the decision. Let that sink in

Mark Meadows invoked the King of Kings in the battle of good versus evil to overturn the will of the people in a free and fair election. You should let that sink in as well.

Last edited:
Recently released text messages between well respected Conservative figure Ginni Thomas and Mark Meadows show that Thomas was pushing aggressively to overturn the election and was promoting the craziest of all the crazy conspiracy theories.

Her husband did not recuse himself in the case ragarding the release of Trump records from the National Archives and was the lone dissent in the decision. Let that sink in

Mark Meadows invoked the King of Kings in the battle of good versus evil to overturn the will of the people in a free and fair election. You should let that sink in as well.

Let me tell you how conservatives react to wrongdoing.

If they are guilty of anything, prosecute them

See how simple that is.

I would love for them to get to the bottom of the entire incident. Me thinks you wouldn't like what was found.

The big difference here is that if this were dims being caught at something, you would "debunk" refute, spin and deny all in one post. Go back to sleep, this too will be a nothing burger. More and more people are coming to the realization that you libs care nothing about the people only about power and control and will lie, cheat and murder to accomplish the goals of the party.

I see you and conservatives on this page go back and forth about “republicans did this” and “democrats did this.” Is it that hard to fathom that a high majority of both parties are just different sides of the same coin? For the most part, neither are better than the other. Trump, moderate republicans, conservatives, Biden, moderate democrats, and liberals are all doing, and have all done bad things and dumb things. Our country would be much better off with them all away from any position of authority. I can’t stand the division and the infatuation by some with political figures. They are not here to help us. None of them care about us.

Lets talk some real treason:

Let me tell you how conservatives react to wrongdoing.

If they are guilty of anything, prosecute them

See how simple that is.

I would love for them to get to the bottom of the entire incident. Me thinks you wouldn't like what was found.
I agree regarding conservatives, but by your definition who do you consider prominent conservatives in todays Republican party? I’ve got Romney and Pence, who overcame immense pressure and still did the right thing on J6. Who else?

And I guess I’m a conservative, because I support further investigation into Hunter’s activities and if that shows Joe committed crimes I’ll support charges and impeachment.

Regarding your last comment, it seems to me the more we learn the worse it looks. What’s your theory that flips J6 into a problem for the Dems?

Reactions: shonuff253
The big difference here is that if this were dims being caught at something, you would "debunk" refute, spin and deny all in one post. Go back to sleep, this too will be a nothing burger. More and more people are coming to the realization that you libs care nothing about the people only about power and control and will lie, cheat and murder to accomplish the goals of the party.
I see you have no comment on Ginni or Clarence Thomas.

I agree regarding conservatives, but by your definition who do you consider prominent conservatives in todays Republican party? I’ve got Romney and Pence, who overcame immense pressure and still did the right thing on J6. Who else?

And I guess I’m a conservative, because I support further investigation into Hunter’s activities and if that shows Joe committed crimes I’ll support charges and impeachment.

Regarding your last comment, it seems to me the more we learn the worse it looks. What’s your theory that flips J6 into a problem for the Dems?
Why did Pelosi turn down extra security for that day?
Why did the former Capitol Police Chief resign four days after 1/6?
Why did Pelosi deny House Republicans independently probing the Capitol riot requests to review documents shedding light on the security decisions of Jan. 6.?

Reactions: ThreeDawgNight
Why did Pelosi deny House Republicans independently probing the Capitol riot requests to review documents shedding light on the security decisions of Jan. 6.?
Entirely debunked. In fact, any discussion of why the National Guard weren't deployed to the Capitol sooner is highly damning for Trump and team.

Are you suggesting that the dems orchestrated J6 as a false flag operation? If so, you and Ginni Thomas would get along well.

I say prove it all in a court of law where everything is made available to the general public. No more redactions or locked chambers (meaning prohibited live streaming).

If the Thomas's are accused of crimes then prosecute with evidence, but at the same time allow them to defend with evidence.

With the political finger pointing that goes on, someone would get rightfully embarrassed and that would be any liar involved. I say apply this simple trial logic to all political cases. No more games.

The fact that so many political entities refuse to argue in the open tells me a lot of dishonest people are only interested in manipulating the public with bits and pieces of truth mixed into a web of lies so as to allow the court of public opinion to guide us.

Truth matters.

Ginni and Clarence give this BS response that they keep their activities “separate”. If she contributes anything financially to their household ( and she is paid a lot of money to be a traitor to our country), then she is helping Clarence financially. Is Clarence her beneficiary, if so, he has a lot of reasons ($$$) to make rulings in her favor.

At the least, he should recuse himself from any case where his wife was involved. Can’t believe Roberts isn’t making him. He should be thrown off the court, the conflict of interest here is off the chart.

I say prove it all in a court of law where everything is made available to the general public. No more redactions or locked chambers (meaning prohibited live streaming).

If the Thomas's are accused of crimes then prosecute with evidence, but at the same time allow them to defend with evidence.

With the political finger pointing that goes on, someone would get rightfully embarrassed and that would be any liar involved. I say apply this simple trial logic to all political cases. No more games.

The fact that so many political entities refuse to argue in the open tells me a lot of dishonest people are only interested in manipulating the public with bits and pieces of truth mixed into a web of lies so as to allow the court of public opinion to guide us.

Truth matters.
Broadly speaking I agree with your suggested approach. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

I would enjoy nothing more than hearing Clarence Thomas explain under oath exactly what he was aware of regarding his wife's activities (twenty nine text messages between her and Meadows that we know of), why he didn't recuse himself from the Trump case and why he was the lone dissent on a case that legal scholars from across the political spectrum agreed was a slam dunk. That would be fascinating.

I see you and conservatives on this page go back and forth about “republicans did this” and “democrats did this.” Is it that hard to fathom that a high majority of both parties are just different sides of the same coin? For the most part, neither are better than the other. Trump, moderate republicans, conservatives, Biden, moderate democrats, and liberals are all doing, and have all done bad things and dumb things. Our country would be much better off with them all away from any position of authority. I can’t stand the division and the infatuation by some with political figures. They are not here to help us. None of them care about us.
I've been telling people this for years but they only way that can happen is by getting rid of the Electoral College. It forces party affiliations due to the POTUS elections.

Broadly speaking I agree with your suggested approach. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

I would enjoy nothing more than hearing Clarence Thomas explain under oath exactly what he was aware of regarding his wife's activities (twenty nine text messages between her and Meadows that we know of), why he didn't recuse himself from the Trump case and why he was the lone dissent on a case that legal scholars from across the political spectrum agreed was a slam dunk. That would be fascinating.
I'm game. People should be able to defend their choices. At the same time, individuals should be held accountable for their own actions. Guilt by association is dangerous. But if we're going to rock with it then it needs to be applied equally.

Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden, Trump...those are some big names who have been directly accused as well as associated with the deeds of others on various issues. Let it all hang out and see what's what.

Love this post. But it isn’t a reality unfortunately any time in my lifetime.

Ginni and Clarence give this BS response that they keep their activities “separate”. If she contributes anything financially to their household ( and she is paid a lot of money to be a traitor to our country), then she is helping Clarence financially. Is Clarence her beneficiary, if so, he has a lot of reasons ($$$) to make rulings in her favor.

At the least, he should recuse himself from any case where his wife was involved. Can’t believe Roberts isn’t making him. He should be thrown off the court, the conflict of interest here is off the chart.

I am not calling anyone names. I ask a serious question. Isn’t the timing a little funny here? We just got notice the next judge will likely be a pedo defending, gender neutral person. Which set some folks off. Then this news just ironically comes out now. Politicians are so good. Kind of like Kirby throws in a commitment when bad news hits.

You guys are so desperate for something to hold on. I don’t blame you. It isn’t easy to be left leaning at the moment. If they are guilty, I want the whole book thrown at them. Twice. If they aren’t guilty, and it is another tax money wasted investigation the dems have cooked up, these people should be on the hook too. Same scenario goes for the right. I might back up a minute and let this play out. You mentioned coincidence in your post earlier. It was the race baiting part of your post. Probably a better definition of political coincidence here. The right already knows her lsat’s must have sucked. Or it wouldn’t be brought up. Otherwise, she just says the score, and the pubs have egg all over their faces. This is some David copperfield type of misdirection here.

Last edited:
Entirely debunked. In fact, any discussion of why the National Guard weren't deployed to the Capitol sooner is highly damning for Trump and team.

Are you suggesting that the dems orchestrated J6 as a false flag operation? If so, you and Ginni Thomas would get along well.

tenor.gif

It never ceases to amaze me that ANY of you Dimocrats have the nerve to ever bring up any supposed wrongdoings when you have a Dimocrat/sleaziest guy to ever be President in office. Do you not own a mirror? Also Ginni was right. The election was stolen. There have been MANY MANY examples of Dimocrat voter fraud in MANY states. Many that would have changed the outcome. But you Dimocrats are smart. You always know that by the time it is discovered it will be too late to do a damn thing about it. You would rather have this dementia addled fool destroy our country just to get rid of Trump. Sad.

I am not calling anyone names. I ask a serious question. Isn’t the timing a little funny here? We just got notice the next judge will likely be a pedo defending, gender neutral person. Which set some folks off. Then this news just ironically comes out now. Politicians are so good. Kind of like Kirby throws in a commitment when bad news hits.

You guys are so desperate for something to hold on. I don’t blame you. It isn’t easy to be left leaning at the moment. If they are guilty, I want the whole book thrown at them. Twice. If they aren’t guilty, and it is another tax money wasted investigation the dems have cooked up, these people should be on the hook too. Same scenario goes for the right. I might back up a minute and let this play out. You mentioned coincidence in your post earlier. It was the race baiting part of your post. Probably a better definition of political coincidence here. The right already knows her lsat’s must have sucked. Or it wouldn’t be brought up. Otherwise, she just says the score, and the pubs have egg all over their faces. This is some David copperfield type of misdirection here.
Why do y’all want KBJ to show her test scores, but don’t want Trump to show his taxes?

Why do y’all want KBJ to show her test scores, but don’t want Trump to show his taxes?
I didn’t ask for her test scores. She is plenty qualified. I couldn’t care less what she scored. Her performance matters more to me. Your number one war cry is race. I was just explaining away that idiotic line of thinking. The pubs know her score was low. Or they wouldn’t have asked it. Has nothing to do with race. She didn’t say the score because she knows it too. The girl is qualified. Much more than most of the justices there. Even trump promoted her. It is a political ploy. Pubs look at Kamala, (and how the world views her)and wonder if joe can pick someone qualified.

I hope trump does show his taxes. I think they all should. Last guy whose taxes I would be worried about. I know he has cheated as much as he can. He even said it. They make the loop holes too big. I know where his money came from. Where did life long civil servants like Biden and Obama get their money from? What was the line back in the day. Show me a politician who got rich while in office, and I will show you a crooked one. At least trump lost net worth while in office.

Just got some fantastic slow joe news coco. One of my units is leaking Freon. It is up to 80 dollars a pound. Ten pound unit. Something that cost me 300 last year, will cost me 800 this year. Tell Brandon thank you for me.

Last edited:
I didn’t ask for her test scores. She is plenty qualified. I couldn’t care less what she scored. Her performance matters more to me. Your number one war cry is race. I was just explaining away that idiotic line of thinking. The pubs know her score was low. Or they wouldn’t have asked it. Has nothing to do with race. She didn’t say the score because she knows it too. The girl is qualified. Much more than most of the justices there. Even trump promoted her. It is a political ploy. Pubs look at Kamala, (and how the world views her)and wonder if joe can pick someone qualified.

I hope trump does show his taxes. Last guy whose taxes I would be worried about. I know he has cheated as much as he can. He even said it. They make the loop holes too big. I know where his money came from. Where did life long civil servants like Biden and Obama get their money from? What was the line back in the day. Show me a politician who got rich while in office, and I will show you a crooked one. At least trump lost net worth while in office.
Don’t you realize Obama and Biden have both shown their taxes? I didnt bring up race, but you know the LSAT score thing is all about her race and gender. It’s the same for Kamala Harris. Y’all call her slut, when you had a real slut in the White House during the last administration. Now I don’t like going that low and I even feel like a slime ball for even sinking to that level, but I want to keep everything honest and fair.

• Haha
Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
Don’t you realize Obama and Biden have both shown their taxes? I didnt bring up race, but you know the LSAT score thing is all about her race and gender. It’s the same for Kamala Harris. Y’all call her slut, when you had a real slut in the White House during the last administration. Now I don’t like going that low and I even feel like a slime ball for even sinking to that level, but I want to keep everything honest and fair.
It isn’t at all about race. You are so incredibly brainwashed you can’t help it. Nothing to do with it. It is about politics. The only racial statement was it is time to appoint a black woman to congress.(by slojoe) That is the ironic thing. He is right. Without a doubt past time. But that is racist, no matter how you slice it. A slut is a slut no matter what race she or he is. Kamala had a record of sleeping her way into promotions. If you are stooping, I think a different definition applies to your implication. Got to keep it honest and fair right. I can see how you feel like a slime ball. That is the only honest think you posted.

Let me clarify. A score can’t be racist. It is what you make. It doesn’t know your skin color. Only a brainwashed person, would go there because there is no other defense for it. She didn’t do well on the test. Just say who cares. She has killed it in her career. You can’t help it I know. I am sorry you have that affliction.

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg

You are exactly right. But, we are the reason it is the way it is and never changes. We the people love chaos, confusion and any reason (true or not) to hate that “other team” or neighbors & family members for voting one way or another. We can’t get enough of it, the longest running reality TV show on our variously sized screens of addiction. We lap it (our government’s BS) up as we alternately complain about it. We could make changes that would allow functional, realistic & sustainable solutions to our most enduring problems, but we’d much rather argue than solve. And we’d much rather blame each other than to work out our own solutions at the neighborhood & community levels. We prefer to have somebody else worry over our troubles. That’s why we pay them the big bucks. They are there to take care of things for us, and boy do they ever! Time for a nap, so we can dream about wishing & hoping for more stuff. At least more than our neighbors.

We SUCK at electing reliable officials. We SUCK more at holding any of them accountable for performing their job descriptions. We SUCK.

It isn’t at all about race. You are so incredibly brainwashed you can’t help it. Nothing to do with it. It is about politics. The only racial statement was it is time to appoint a black woman to congress.(by slojoe) That is the ironic thing. He is right. Without a doubt past time. But that is racist, no matter how you slice it. A slut is a slut no matter what race she or he is. Kamala had a record of sleeping her way into promotions. If you are stooping, I think a different definition applies to your implication. Got to keep it honest and fair right. I can see how you feel like a slime ball. That is the only honest think you posted.
Any way you slice and dice, KBJ nomination is not racist. White men have served on the Supreme Court for centuries, and some of them didn’t even have law degrees. Now Biden says let’s put a black women on the bench, the first in this country’s history, and now you want to claim racism? That line of thinking doesn’t even make sense. So what do you think people have been saying for all the years with predominantly white men serving on the Supreme Court? But now it’s racist? You have to do better than that.

exactly

but what the Democrats including Joe Biden did to Clarence Thomas was no problem right? Hypocrites.

Last edited:
Any way you slice and dice, KBJ nomination is not racist. White men have served on the Supreme Court for centuries, and some of them didn’t even have law degrees. Now Biden says let’s put a black women on the bench, the first in this country’s history, and now you want to claim racism? That line of thinking doesn’t even make sense. So what do you think people have been saying for all the years with predominantly white men serving on the Supreme Court? But now it’s racist? You have to do better than that.
He didn't say a black woman serving on the SC is racist. He said the way Biden went about selecting her as his nomination is racist (and sexist). If you can't understand what that means enough to debate his post then you should step back and try to understand the point presented such that you can agree or disagree with logic.

He didn't say a black woman serving on the SC is racist. He said the way Biden went about selecting her as his nomination is racist (and sexist). If you can't understand what that means enough to debate his post then you should step back and try to understand the point presented such that you can agree or disagree with logic.
Thank you. I am not even going to respond. You took care of it. I bet his lsat score was low too.

Last edited:
I know what he said and it’s exactly how you described it. You have to have some real issues to take offense to how Biden went about doing things. The man said he’s going to appoint the first black women ever to the Supreme Court an now y’all want to jump up and down and raise hell. Y’all didn’t get upset with Trump when he said he was going to appoint a woman to the Supreme Court. The only thing that should’ve been said was “it’s about damn time!” Y’all are reaching and it shows a lack of understanding for racism.

I know what he said and it’s exactly how you described it. You have to have some real issues to take offense to how Biden went about doing things. The man said he’s going to appoint the first black women ever to the Supreme Court an now y’all want to jump up and down and raise hell. Y’all didn’t get upset with Trump when he said he was going to appoint a woman to the Supreme Court. The only thing that should’ve been said was “it’s about damn time!” Y’all are reaching and it shows a lack of understanding for racism.
You actually brought up a good point about Trump stating that his pick to replace RBG would be a woman. That was sexist too and just shows that America didn't care about sexism against men.

The truth of the matter is that everyone arguing over this nomination took the bait. This was a troll move by Biden and the Democrats to keep fanning the flames of division.

By openly being racist and sexist by calling his shot that he would nominate a black woman, he set the bait for Republicans to complain knowing full well that they would do so. Meanwhile, Democrats can fall back on qualifications during the confirmation process and ask why are Republicans making it about race and sex.

This is definitely a battle the Republicans can't win outside of the confirmation vote itself so they probably shouldn't have bothered with discussing Biden at this juncture.

That said, Trump shouldn't have set his nomination to be a woman and Biden shouldn't have set his nomination to be a black woman. Both shouldn't have said anything about race or sex and should have focused on the qualifications they sought in their list of nominees then just announced when ready.

See how easy it is to speak on principles and apply them equally to perceived opposing factions?

Did you even read my post? I said it was long past time for it to happen. Who is raising hell? @Dawg 'n IT explained it perfectly to you and you still didn’t get it.

still doesn’t make it any less racist than if he said he was going to appoint a white tranny to the court. Using race as a criteria to hire is still racism. Duh. It doesn’t matter which race. It goes both ways.

Last edited:
As far as a lack of understanding racism, there was a time when black Americans specifically frowned on tokenism and wanted to prove worth without the oppression of discrimination. Said people believed in their abilities and didn't play the victim card even when actually being victims. The goal was simply to get rid of discrimination because then everyone could shine on their own merits.

This crap today is nothing but an attempt to destroy America using any group possible as pawns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT