ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Glad Michigan lost!

Which side does the National Anthem appeal too? What side has national pride? I'll wait

AgitatedGracefulBass-small.gif

Reactions: mhick007 and w00f
For those not in the loop please give us details

My guy while you were on your couch eating Doritos @BaileyDawg79 was in the desert fighting for your country in the 2000s.

I would say he has a right to speak on this
My guy while you were on your couch eating Doritos @BaileyDawg79 was in the desert fighting for your country in the 2000s.

I would say he has a right to speak on this.

I’ll hang up and listen as you shake your fist at the clouds.
Never said he did not! Your point is fine but you make it seem as politics in sports are ok!

The Michigan coach said he wanted his roster to look like America which is apparently unAmerican and political

I'm going to go out of a limb here. I'd bet if Kirby started recruiting kids in the Suburbs of say Columbia County or North Georgia so his team would look more like America, My guess is you'd be upset and see a big problem with it?? Am I right? If not I want to see the letter you're writing him demanding more "diversity" on the football team

Reactions: Bulldawg1971
I'm going to go out of a limb here. I'd bet if Kirby started recruiting kids in the Suburbs of say Columbia County or North Georgia so his team would look more like America, My guess is you'd be upset and see a big problem with it?? Am I right? If not I want to see the letter you're writing him demanding more "diversity" on the football team

Wut

I want the best players in every sports no matter where they come from and what race they are. I do want them to be decent students and respectful citizens as well. Carry on...

Guy comes ou
I want the best players in every sports no matter where they come from and what race they are. I do want them to be decent students and respectful citizens as well. Carry on...
Not the michigan coach

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
So the National Anthem isn't for you? Would you send me a copy of your demand letter to Kirby demanding he recruits so his team looks more like America? Or....maybe, no??? You're not a hypocrite are you Zeus?

I like the National Anthem as much as the next guy. Took an oath to this country in fact.

But you can carry on with you faux outrage. It’s a free country after all.

Their coach evidently went on a rant about "diversity" and recruiting in inner cities so his team can "look like America" I wonder If Harbaugh is going to look into Rhode Island, Berkely and the Hamptons so he can make his team look like America? Or does it not work that way??

Well, Tim Corbin made some similar comments about diversity before the series started...

I mean, he’s not saying “you can’t talk about this” ...

What’s with you lately? You’ve gotten kind of snarky for some reason.
he is upset and yes if you hate the USA why live here

I like the National Anthem as much as the next guy. Took an oath to this country in fact.

But you can carry on with you faux outrage. It’s a free country after all.
Thanks for your service but I still think keep your politics out of sports.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011

But you can carry on with your faux outrage. It’s a free country after all.
Oh no, Come down from the Mountian Zeus. You have no issue with the Mich coach, but you won't take a stand on what we all already know. You DGAS about diversity or looking like America for the team you follow. Typical of people like you. You live by double standards

Reactions: Bulldawg1971

But you can carry on with your faux outrage. It’s a free country after all.
You said the Anthem was political. I simply asked you which side it represented? If you can't answer, well you're just stuck your foot in your mouth. It happens. No hard feelings

Oh no, Come down from the Mountian Zeus. You have no issue with the Mich coach, but you won't take a stand on what we all already know. You DGAS about diversity or looking like America for the team you follow. Typical of people like you. You live by double standards

I have no issue either way. His point was baseball needs to be more diverse. That’s a commonly held opinion in the baseball world. It’s just not that big a deal. To act like saying that is political and we need to keep politics out of sports is dumb IMO.

You said the Anthem was political. I simply asked you which side it represented? If you can't answer, well you're just stuck your foot in your mouth. It happens. No hard feelings

It represents Americans who live in a political system. It’s not that hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT