ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Glad Michigan lost!

I have no issue either way. His point was baseball needs to be more diverse. That’s a commonly held opinion in the baseball world. It’s just not that big a deal. To act like saying that is political and we need to keep politics out of sports is dumb IMO.

Great, then let's be consistent. Lets demand Kirby does the same thing. Common ground? Let's write him a letter together, what'd you say?

I have no issue either way. His point was baseball needs to be more diverse. That’s a commonly held opinion in the baseball world. It’s just not that big a deal. To act like saying that is political and we need to keep politics out of sports is dumb IMO.
If a white coach was asked about why he does not have more black players what would happened if said we dont recurit those areas! Or inner cities? Shit we have an uproar

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Well, Tim Corbin made some similar comments about diversity before the series started...

Right? This is a commonly held opinion in the baseball world. I don’t understand why it became such a big deal.

If a white coach was asked about why he does not have more black players what would happened if said we dont recurit those areas! Or inner cities? Shit we have an uproar

But that’s not what happened or even close to it.

But that’s not what happened or even close to it.

LMAO, I'm sorry, but this is hilarious. You can't back up fast enough. Pal, forget Kirby. If Mullen said he wanted to recruit more of the suburbs so he could make his team more diverse and look more like America....You and people like you would be screaming RACISM to high heaven. Don't even try to deny it, you're just be laughed out of here. People lie you live off the race BS, its your religion, you have to show how woke you are. LOL

Reactions: Bulldawg1971
Guy pushed his agenda point blank , cool man all good thanks for your service man!

They asked him about his recruiting and he explained his philosophy. You didn’t like his answer. No biggie

LMAO, I'm sorry, but this is hilarious. You can't back up fast enough. Pal, forget Kirby. If Mullen said he wanted to recruit more of the suburbs so he could make his team more diverse and look more like America....You and people like you would be screaming RACISM to high heaven. Don't even try to deny it, you're just be laughed out of here. People lie you live off the race BS, its your religion, you have to show how woke you are. LOL

Again incorrect. It’s clear you haven’t read the actual interview and it just triggered some talking points for you.

ROTFLMFAO, No, but you trying to backpedal is. Stop, you're a good adversary, you're my image of you, hey, how many Asians, Muslims and America Indians on Mich team??

And you’re my image of you sir. You should check out Zabago on Twitter. You guys would be pals

Again incorrect. It’s clear you haven’t read the actual interview and it just triggered some talking points for you.
If it were Mullen word for word you'd be fake outraged LOL....I like you Bailey, you're a goof, but damn man, just quit

They asked him about his recruiting and he explained his philosophy. You didn’t like his answer. No biggie
Buddy he pushed his agenda I am sorry you cant see through it! Should all sports look like USA? Damn you could imagine a NBA team looking like USA. I am sorry you are wrong on this one

If it were Mullen word for word you'd be fake outraged LOL....I like you Bailey, you're a goof, but damn man, just quit

Why did Mullen get dragged into this? You are conflating so many talking points that you’re lost.

It’s ok man. We all lose some.

And you’re my image of you sir. You should check out Zabago on Twitter. You guys would be pals
I like ole Z. He's kinda normal. You "woke" types are just out there. If not for being outraged all the time, whatever would you do with yourself? :D

Buddy he pushed his agenda I am sorry you cant see through it! Should all sports look like USA? Damn you could imagine a NBA team looking like USA. I am sorry you are wrong on this one
He can see it. He's just hoping he can stall his way out of this and get the fck out of this thread LOL

I like ole Z. He's kinda normal. You "woke" types are just out there. If not for being outraged all the time, whatever would you do with yourself? :D

You seem pretty woke Rolo

And yeah Z is normal alright

I knew about the interview where he discussed his philosophy but did I miss something else. Did the Michigan players not stand for the anthem or something?

I knew about the interview where he discussed his philosophy but did I miss something else. Did the Michigan players not stand for the anthem or something?

Nope. Just faux outrage

could you imagine an nba team with 8 white guys playing in a final! There would be a riot! Racism at its finest

Rolo will tell you racism doesn’t exist, so it’s all good man

Why did Mullen get dragged into this? You are conflating so many talking points that you’re lost.

It’s ok man. We all lose some.
lol Its just making the point, and you know exactly what the point was. You just can't bring yourself to admit the obvious.

Let axe you straight

If Mullen said exactly what the Mich Coach said, but it was about getting more white kids on his roster for "diversity" or to "look like America"
Would you have a problem with it???? LOL You're done. You have painted yourself in a corner

Reactions: ChubbDawg
lol Its just making the point, and you know exactly what the point was. You just can't bring yourself to admit the obvious.

Let axe you straight

If Mullen said exactly what the Mich Coach said, but it was about getting more white kids on his roster for "diversity" or to "look like America"
Would you have a problem with it???? LOL You're done. You have painted yourself in a corner

You are making assumptions Rolo. Serious question, have you actually read the interview?

So if Kirby decided to recruit more white guys to make it look like USA you are OK?

Rolo will tell you racism doesn’t exist, so it’s all good man

It doesn't except for meaningless pockets and people like you. Yours is the racism of low expectations. I know you don't mean it maliciously, it's just in the nature of people like you. Its why you can't answer the simple question about Mullen. You know what you'd do, but you just can't say it out loud. LOL

You are making assumptions Rolo. Serious question, have you actually read the interview?
I simply asked you a question. You can't answer it and will stay up all night to keep from answering it. And we both know why. You can't hide from it. Good night Bailey, I've enjoyed it. I know you're a good dude at heart, just very misguided and confused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT