ADVERTISEMENT

Good job Biden

Jews unabashedly supporting democrats has always been one of the weirdest demographic phenomena in the first world to me.
It's complicated with a long history. But one of the main reasons is when many Jewish immigrants arrived in the U.S. In the early 1900s Democrats were there signing them up.
I have a very good short article that explains this I can link to later, it is on my office computer.

It's complicated with a long history. But one of the main reasons is when many Jewish immigrants arrived in the U.S. In the early 1900s Democrats were there signing them up.
The truth is that back in the day the GOP was the the WASP, country club crowd, and the Dems were the immigrant, blue collar crowd. While that has changed dramatically under Trump, changing 100 years of routine and trust is like turning a battleship. Same issue with blacks.

Why did neither Biden or Trump meet with the woman who was raped by Blake or her family where the shooting took place?

Reactions: George Hayduke
He thinks the South voted Democrat for so many years because of Lincoln. It wasn’t. The reason was that Mr. Roosevelt brought electric lights to the rural south via the REA. Otherwise, great article, because I never understood why Jewish people vote Democrat. Just makes no sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT