ADVERTISEMENT

"Keep our name out of your mouth today."

These guys really, really don't like Joe. Wonder why.

Aren’t these the same people who supported the recent border bill? The bill was co-sponsored by a GOP senator who is objectively one of the most conservative members of the senate. The Union supported it. Biden wants it but Trump doesn’t and the bill is far more than was ever considered during the Trump administration, yet it’s DOA. And now this show.

It’s almost as if there is a political agenda here that extends well beyond the border issue.

Last edited:
Aren’t these the same people who supported the recent border bill? The bill was co-sponsored by a GOP senator who is objectively one of the most conservative members of the senate. The Union supported it. Biden wants it but Trump doesn’t and the bill is far more than was ever considered during the Trump administration, yet it’s DOA. And now this show.

It’s almost as if there is a political agenda here that extends well beyond the border issue.

I won't argue there is some politcal agenda. But why now? It's been a problem since he stepped into office. Now that election time is around he wants to put a band aid on the problem and call it a fix. Read that bill closely. It calls for the allowance of almost 100,000 immigrants a month before making any changes to decrease the number. That means we will still have 1.2 million immigrants per year over the southern border with this new bill. Please explain to me how it's better.
Why not just enforce the laws on the books now? That would solve the problem and not cost a penny more in our tax money.
JC

I won't argue there is some politcal agenda. But why now? It's been a problem since he stepped into office. Now that election time is around he wants to put a band aid on the problem and call it a fix. Read that bill closely. It calls for the allowance of almost 100,000 immigrants a month before making any changes to decrease the number. That means we will still have 1.2 million immigrants per year over the southern border with this new bill. Please explain to me how it's better.
Why not just enforce the laws on the books now? That would solve the problem and not cost a penny more in our tax money.
JC
He could close the border just like he opened it if he wanted. Nothing but a lieing POS. Close the damn border JOE!

@Zonadog, turns out I was wrong and it’s not the same group. The guy with Trump is not a US Border agent.

EDIT: I think that post is wrong. My bad, long week.

Last edited:

just close the border for a while
he can do that
its that not ok?

@Zonadog, turns out I was wrong and it’s not the same group. The guy with Trump is not a US Border agent.

EDIT: I think that post is wrong. My bad, long week.

CBP has CBP Officers and Border Patrol Agents. Neither is an independent militia group. All are federal employees.

The guy isolated in the photo is union president Brandon Judd, who is a current Border Patrol Officer. He IS the guy who initially endorsed the Senate border bill. I already explained their position in other posts. NBPC generally opposes the Biden Administration border policy.

Judd attended the Trump event in his capacity as union leader, not an on-duty officer. It may interest you to know that CBP personnel were assigned to the Brownsville, TX event. Their presence was a job requirement, not an endorsement.

The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) is a labor union established in 1967 representing approximately 18,000 Border Patrol agents and support staff on the United States Border Patrol.

Last edited:
Reactions: doerunn
See my edit.
The tweet you posted is wrong.

CBP has CBP Officers and Border Patrol Agents. Neither is an independent militia group. All are federal employees.

The guy isolated in the photo is union president Brandon Judd, who is a current Border Patrol Officer. He IS the guy who initially endorsed the Senate border bill. I already explained their position in other posts. NBPC generally opposes the Biden Administration border policy.

Judd attended the Trump event in his capacity as union leader, not an on-duty officer. It may interest you to know that CBP personnel were assigned to the Brownsville, TX event. Their presence was a job requirement, not an endorsement.

The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) is a labor union established in 1967 representing approximately 18,000 Border Patrol agents and support staff on the United States Border Patrol.
See my edit. I already acknowledged it was wrong. I could have deleted the post but am willing to take my medicine when I post nonsense.

It doesn’t change the observations in my first post in this thread.

See my edit.

See my edit. I already acknowledged it was wrong. I could have deleted the post but am willing to take my medicine when I post nonsense.

It doesn’t change the observations in my first post in this thread.
Your edited post was unclear (to me) on which parts you ultimately thought were wrong. Didn't know if the embedded Tweet was part of the original post or part of your edit. Judging from your reply, I take it was part of the original.

My intention was to expand on the facts of the situation relating to both of your posts. I meant to take out the first sentence, and leaving it in was an error on my part. I'll fix that.

Last edited:
Reactions: willdup
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT