ADVERTISEMENT

GOOOD MORNING UJD

Good morning UJD, 911, and all good yet deplorable Dawgs (you know who you are and who you ain’t)…….Is there a larger gathering of buffoons anywhere else other than Washington, DC when Congress is in full session?.......God help us………

I’m gonna mention Jim Griffith as the DGD in the spotlight this morning, just to make sure at least one thing Dawg is mentioned today in this “DAWGChat” forum…….Jim was a little-known walk-on who paid big dividends for UGA…..He became a third of one of UGA’s best LB corp, Jeff Lewis, All-American Ben Zambiasi, Jim Griffith, and future All-SEC performer Ricky McBride backing that trio up……..That starting trio ended the season with a whopping combined 334 tackles…..Individually Griffith finished his UGA career with 325 total tackles, good enough to rank in the Top Dozen UGA players in that category……Additionally, Griffith ranks 5th in Total Primary Tackles in UGA history……Not bad for a walk-on, eh?.........And, a DGD to boot…….When talking about UGA’s best walk-ons, no conversation is complete without mentioning Jim Griffith……..

43 years ago today, "Rich Girl" hits the #1 song spot in the US, giving Hall & Oates their first of six chart-toppers on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart.

Lots of famous folks born on this date, including:

SPORTS: Marshall Faulk, Wesley Walls, John Stockton, Marcus Allen, Wayne Embry, Gino Cappelletti, Dick Nolan……..

ENTERTAINMENT: Kenny Chesney, Jennifer Grey, Teddy Pendergrass, Martin Short, Vicki Lawrence, Steven Tyler, Johnny Crawford, Diana Ross, James Caan, Alan Arkin, Leonard Nimoy, Strother Martin, Rufus Thomas, Tennessee Williams, Robert Frost………

DIGNITARIES: Sandra Day O’Connor, General William Westmoreland……..

FOUNDERS: Guccio Gucci, Duncan Hines……..

@$$HOLES: Nancy Pelosi born in Baltimore, Maryland in 1940…….80 years old today…….

As always my good Dawg friends, I hope y’all have a Great Bulldawg Day…..Stay Safe…..help MAGA…….and God Bless…….

i-just-wanted-to-say-good-morning-toall-you-crazy-46699106.png

Jim%20Griffith.jpg

Morning, UJD, 65, JBD, rch, and all you social distancing Dog people.

Who's surprised the Senate Bill passed by a 96-0 vote?

It was always going to be unanimous. None of those thieves was going to have a "No" vote to this beside his name come election time.
How many will vote NO in the House?
If Nancy’s pork had not been added, every adult could have gotten $7000

@$$HOLES: Nancy Pelosi born in Baltimore, Maryland in 1940…….80 years old today…….
clap clap clap

G'morning, everybody except that jimmy jenga ***k who prayed I rot in hell and called me that millennial slur referring to a personal hygiene nozzle. Hope he steps in dog shit and tracks it across his boss's carpet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT